• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mohammad from iran shot dead after taking hostages in amarillo

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
TRUMP: 'WE HAVE WEAK LEADERS'

Mohammad Moghaddam, an immigrant, came to Amarillo with his family eight years ago from Iran.

Immigrant services from Amarillo would not discuss with reporters whether they helped relocate the family to the Amarillo area.

Police say Mohammad was upset he was passed over for a promotion so he took his manager and another person hostage.
He was shot dead by police.

Immigrant Mohammad Moghaddam Takes Hostages at Amarillo Walmart - Is Shot Dead by Police

Mohammad Moghaddam, an immigrant, came to Amarillo with his family eight years ago from Iran.

Immigrant services from Amarillo would not discuss with reporters whether they helped relocate the family to the Amarillo area.

Police say Mohammad was upset he was passed over for a promotion so he took his manager and another person hostage.
He was shot dead by police.

Immigrant Mohammad Moghaddam Takes Hostages at Amarillo Walmart - Is Shot Dead by Police

Hmmm...from the article this is no more than a run-of-the-mill upset employee story. Not something that can be tied to Islamic terrorism anyway.

You might as well highlight "Valdimir from Russia," or "Kembe from Nigeria," or any other immigrant from anywhere else who may have come to this country and committed a gun crime.

I support vetting of immigrants from moslem countries, but I doubt even the strictest vetting would have uncovered this type of act.

No more than an American citizen of any other descent who had a clean record...until the moment he took an action which made him a criminal.

Last edited:
Hmmm...from the article this is no more than a run-of-the-mill upset employee story. Not something that can be tied to Islamic terrorism anyway.

You might as well highlight "Valdimir from Russia," or "Kembe from Nigeria," or any other immigrant from anywhere else who may have come to this country and committed a gun crime.

I support vetting of immigrants from moslem countries, but I doubt even the strictest vetting would have uncovered this type of act.

No more than an American citizen of any other descent who had a clean record...until he took action which made him a criminal.

Another MickeyW thread FAIL

No more than an American citizen of any other descent who had a clean record...until the moment he took an action which made him a criminal.

I tend to agree.

Another MickeyW thread FAIL

I didn't write the article.....

I tend to agree.

I didn't write the article.....

Stupid answer.....you posted the article someone else wrote, but you ignore the domestic terrorists.

That would mean they came to USofA under Bush's administration/watch. Correct?

Back
Top Bottom