• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Modern America

The fact that they found the woman and charges have yet to be filed seems to scream that this guy is a feared guy. Which might explain why no one jumped in.

The fact that they found the woman and charges have yet to be filed seems to scream that this guy is a feared guy. Which might explain why no one jumped in.

Didn't think of it that way.

Could be running with an.....ugly crowd.

Seems like a bad neighborhood.

You are a are smart guy Powerob..... can you go a little further with this thought?

I am not Chuck Norris by any means, but I would have beaten this guy with anything I could get my hands on. It went on for 20-30 minutes as the story goes.

You are a are smart guy Powerob..... can you go a little further with this thought?

I am not Chuck Norris by any means, but I would have beaten this guy with anything I could get my hands on. It went on for 20-30 minutes as the story goes.

Well the whole thing makes me want to vomit. I'm just thinking if people there know this guy and aren't stepping in... he could be well known for gunning down people and whatnot. What I can't explain away is why no one called the police and if they did why the hell it took them so long to get there.

That doesn't negate those dudes from being a bunch assholes for doing nothing.

I think Sangha is mostly correct.... the only thing modern about this is the cell phones.... and posting this crap online.

strangers ,in big cities, aren't likely to step in to save anyone ...they tend mind their own business and not get involved at all.. that's been the truth for as long as i've been alive anyways.
if it's a group of friends or neighbors, the mob mentality takes over.... and in the case of being in some of the more nasty neighborhoods in these big as cities, the mob mentality feeds on the violence and anger.

What would you do? Your answer would speak volumes.

... easiest question i've seen all day......clear leather, then deescalate the situation through the threat of superior force....employ superior force if deemed necessary.... blablabla.

Back
Top Bottom