• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Moderator Deject

Apostle13

Wisdom Warrior
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Hello people! I left my mod position on another forum cause I couldn't/wouldn't refrain/be constrained from my Christian right views.
Afterall, where there is conformity there is no debate.
...After spying out a few of ya'lls threads I'm nearly convinced I won't get the wind let out of my sails here..?

While I'll refrain from telling you where I "fit" politically, I for one don't want anyone to be afraid to express his or her views. Left or right, though I'm not a moderator, I'll back anyone up who is persecuted for peaceful political speech. Good luck!

Thanks Arts&Sciences.:cool:
As for "persecution", well that is largely part of being a Christian.
As for "peaceful", I will do my best, but I should like to add, the peace I keep first is my own.
To make a long story short I was debating an islamist over there (I won't say where).

I will say this much. I am a Christian myself, so I do understand what you mean. By "peaceful", I just meant nothing to the effect of "go out and kill so and so". The biggest trouble I have on these forums is getting my threads noticed. Could you give me any help there (shameless self-promotion, I know)? :smile:

Hello Apostle13!:2wave:

welcomered.gif

Here at Debate Politics, we welcome all political and religious affiliations.

The ONLY thing we ask is that the forum rules are followed(We do some SOME "give & take")...

The Moderators here are evenly split political-wise, and are open for questioning from the other Mods pertaining to any actions taken...we are more accountable to each other than to the forum members...

As per the famous Voltaire line..."I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it"...

Within the rules, of course...;)

Have fun!

Welcome to Debate Politics the 13th Apostle. Every political group, every faith, every creed is welcome here. We even have a few crazy Nazis to make up the numbers lol.

GarzaUK said:
Welcome to Debate Politics the 13th Apostle. Every political group, every faith, every creed is welcome here. We even have a few crazy Nazis to make up the numbers lol.

I know I'm tired...

For a second, I thought that read "even cnredd is welcome here."...:doh

... I for one don't want anyone to be afraid to express his or her views. Left or right, though I'm not a moderator, I'll back anyone up who is persecuted for peaceful political speech. Good luck!

Absoluetly!

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Thank You All for your warm and kind welcome.
I look foward to future exchanges here:smile:

Apostle13 said:
Hello people! I left my mod position on another forum cause I couldn't/wouldn't refrain/be constrained from my Christian right views.
Afterall, where there is conformity there is no debate.
...After spying out a few of ya'lls threads I'm nearly convinced I won't get the wind let out of my sails here..?

O man, a little arrogant, aren't we?:2razz: Anyway, welcome!

kal-el said:
O man, a little arrogant, aren't we?:2razz:

Not my intention nor the nature of my character... Sorry if It came across that way..? :confused: I'm not seeing it though. Maybe I am blinded by my arrogance.

Apostle13 said:
Not my intention nor the nature of my character... Sorry if It came across that way..? :confused: I'm not seeing it though. Maybe I am blinded by my arrogance.

That's alright.:2razz:

kal-el said:
That's alright.:2razz:

Oh yes, I see it now...:doh Over there...Sorry. Nothing personal though.
Well not entirely.:smile:

Apostle13 said:
Oh yes, I see it now...:doh Over there...Sorry. Nothing personal though.
Well not entirely.:smile:

.....:rofl

Apostle13 said:
Thank You All for your warm and kind welcome.
I look foward to future exchanges here:smile:

Likewise, welcome to the forum. I hope your not a mental disorder. :2wave:

kal-el said:
No, Skilly refers to Liberals as mental disorders.
Wew! Thanks Kal. :cool:
Na Skilly... I voted for Sean Hannity. "Fairly Imbalanced"

Apostle13 said:
Wew! Thanks Kal. :cool:
Na Skilly... I voted for Sean Hannity. "Fairly Imbalanced"

No prob.:2razz: O you mean Sean Innsannity?:lol:

kal-el said:
No prob.:2razz: O you mean Sean Innsannity?:lol:
Yea!:lol: What! Are you the one that cancled my vote..? :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom