• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Moderator Abuse and M14 Shooter's Ban

Billo_Really said:
There is probably no one on this board that I think less of (and have no respect for) than M14.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
And now I'm insulted.

Gee, Trajan...maybe you'll just have to try harder?

I'm sure you can knock M-14 out of the # 1 spot with a little more effort? :rofl

Originally posted by Hoot:
Gee, Trajan...maybe you'll just have to try harder?

I'm sure you can knock M-14 out of the # 1 spot with a little more effort?
TOT couldn't even make No. 1 on his own Top Ten List.

cnredd said:
In this case, Shuey has, admittedly, stated that what was done was "un-Modlike"...

But keep in mind that what was done was also "un-Shueylike"...In the 500 things that he's moderated correctly and with the forum in mind, he got ONE wrong...

That means he's batting .998...Compared to all other forums of this nature, he's still far and away one of the kings of the hill...If anyone here is expecting perfection, then I suggest you move to a forum where human emotions do not apply...The line drawn in the sand is different for everyone...and even for one individual, that line may be drawn differently upon reflection...

What more can you say? This is telling it like it is...whatever and ever amen.

cnredd, thank you for making the whole issue simple and direct. Just another reason we should appreciate the range of abilities our mods have on this forum.

jallman said:
What more can you say? This is telling it like it is...whatever and ever amen.

cnredd, thank you for making the whole issue simple and direct. Just another reason we should appreciate the range of abilities our mods have on this forum.
Not a prob...:2wave:

I have a feeling some of the Mods believe I'm a robot when it comes to Moderation and explanations...

For the most part, I try to leave emotions out of it...A lot of times, it makes me look like the bad guy, but what can I say?...Truth hurts sometimes...:shrug:

cnredd said:

I have a feeling some of the Mods believe I'm a robot when it comes to Moderation and explanations...

For the most part, I try to leave emotions out of it...A lot of times, it makes me look like the bad guy, but what can I say?...Truth hurts sometimes...:shrug:

Truth does hurt sometimes, but thats no reason not to give everyone a good dose of truthiness. LOL

I think you are one of the most level headed people on this forum...you made me change my view of conservatives over the past few months. Anyway, short and sweet, thanks for your input and work.

cnredd said:

Domo Arigato
Mr. Roboto

haha - somehow that fits well.

Yep, he is the "modern man".

jallman said:
Truth does hurt sometimes, but thats no reason not to give everyone a good dose of truthiness. LOL

I think you are one of the most level headed people on this forum...you made me change my view of conservatives over the past few months. Anyway, short and sweet, thanks for your input and work.
And thank you for your kind words...

I think some here get annoyed when I go the objective route on certain topics...The Liberals want to say, "Hey!...Let me rant and get this off my chest without obstruction!"...And the Conservatives want to say, "Hey!...You're suppose to be towing the party line!"...

Some think the debate is supposed to be "I yell at your party, then you yell at my party, then I yell at you, then you yell at me, then I'll change the subject, then you yell at me about something new, then I'll yell etc."...

They equally treat objectivity as a monkey wrench thrown into the debate...:shrug:

vauge said:
Domo Arigato
Mr. Roboto

Believe me...with my name, "Kilroy" would be an upgrade...:(

vauge said:
Domo Arigato
Mr. Roboto

I also heartell he is a sex machine. :yes:

mixedmedia said:
I also heartell he is a sex machine. :yes:

:shock:... There's more dirty laundry?

:2wave:

Tashah said:
:shock:... There's more dirty laundry?

:2wave:
Nope...This is just common knowledge...:cool:

Talk about "Moderator abuse", If I have to sit through another minute of this, I just might lose my lunch.;)

You should see it through the "eye of the tiger".

Deegan said:
Well I must voice my disappointment, even if you folks don't care to hear it! I have lost some respect for this site, and that will not change. I had hoped that the thread would speak for itself, but as you say, "you are going to stand behind him" wrong or not, but because he is a mod, that is unfortunate. Still, that is your right, I just hope you don't lose the freedom that was once debatepolitcs, and the many responsible members that have voiced serious concerns!:(

I know this is way the hell out of line but this little spiel is how many Americans feel about our CIC had it read....

Deegan edited by Conflict for relative context said:
Well I must voice my disappointment, even if you folks don't care to hear it! I have lost some respect for this Country, and that will not change. I had hoped that the constituency would speak for itself, but as you say, "you are going to stand behind him" wrong or not, but because he is our president, that is unfortunate. Still, that is your right, I just hope you don't lose the freedom that was once liberty, and the many responsible people that have voiced serious concerns!:(

Not including his-truly: Deegan.

Let's not get all ethical and just now, dear boy! :cool:

Last edited:
Conflict said:
I know this is way the hell out of line but this little spiel is how many Americans feel about our CIC had it read....

Not including his-truly: Deegan.

Let's not get all ethical and just now, dear boy! :cool:

That was clever, and feel free to use it where ever, and when ever it fits your agenda, honestly, I don't mind.;)

At the very least, this indicates to me that you have been paying attention, and closely scrutinizing my work here, bravo.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom