• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Moderates - the facts

Hypothetical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump is the person you should help to give 4 more years.

why is this? because of what we know.

what we know is that the Democrats and their plutocrat backers , from day 1, attempted to thwart this mans presidency. we know that no one in the Trump administration was ever charged with a crime having anything to do with actual russian collusion and NOW we come to find out that not only was there malfeasance within the FBI in surveilling his campaign, but that there are new unclassified documents pointing to none other than Hilary Clinton as the one who helped to fund an attempt to derail his presidency almost before it could begin.

we KNOW what the riots in our cities across america, controlled by democratic mayors and governors ,are: funded attempts to cause chaos, disrupt the united states and win back power for the progressive party.

we KNOW what the democrats have stated they would do to parts of the constitution, the electoral college, the supreme court which they all too readily admit they would stack, and the introduction of DC as a state, all because they want to maintain their power , above all else.

Please, don't allow them to have their way with our country. Help bring criminals to justice that truly deserve it.

vote for Donald Trump on November 3rd.

what we know is that the Democrats and their plutocrat backers , from day 1, attempted to thwart this mans presidency. we know that no one in the Trump administration was ever charged with a crime having anything to do with actual russian collusion and NOW we come to find out that not only was there malfeasance within the FBI in surveilling his campaign, but that there are new unclassified documents pointing to none other than Hilary Clinton as the one who helped to fund an attempt to derail his presidency almost before it could begin.

we KNOW what the riots in our cities across america, controlled by democratic mayors and governors ,are: funded attempts to cause chaos, disrupt the united states and win back power for the progressive party.

we KNOW what the democrats have stated they would do to parts of the constitution, the electoral college, the supreme court which they all too readily admit they would stack, and the introduction of DC as a state, all because they want to maintain their power , above all else.

Please, don't allow them to have their way with our country. Help bring criminals to justice that truly deserve it.

On day one and for the next two years the GOP controlled the legislative and executive branches of government and all they could really get done was pass a trillion dollar tax cut where 83% went to the top 10%. Do not try and blame the Dems for the GOP and Trump's failure to get anything done. And all of your crap about the russian investigation, even the GOP controlled Senate intelligence Committee said it was appropriate. And I would like a link to what you are saying about Hillary coming from something other than a far right wing piece of crap. And the Dems are not the ones who said they were setting a new precedent that you could nominate and approve a court member within a year of the election, that was the GOP including Moscoe Mitch and Graham. And if Trump loses there will be a lot more than the present eight members of trump's team going to jail, a lot more including maybe Trump and Ivanka.

Just wow. This is the leading candidate for irony of the month award. The level of falseness is astounding.

The Republicans are completely owned by the plutocrats. Everything trump has done has been to help them. The riots are mainly by white supremacists who support trump, to attack BLM. The Republicans have been at war against the constitution, packing the court, stealing Supreme Court seats for radical plutocrats. I agree with bringing criminals to just that truly deserve, starting with trump.

I would prefer to vote for sanity. I would prefer to vote for law and order. I would prefer to vote for a strong economy. I would prefer to move away from radical policies. For all of these reasons, and more, I will vote for Biden this year.

You watch a lot of Fox and read a lot of Breitbart. You "know" VERY little. Nobody who "knows" things would support Trump® and you fail.

You watch a lot of Fox and read a lot of Breitbart. You "know" VERY little. Nobody who "knows" things would support Trump® and you fail.

thank you all for your opinion, however, everything I stated was a fact. I am just putting it in concise format for those who might want or need to see it.

thank you all for your opinion, however, everything I stated was a fact. I am just putting it in concise format for those who might want or need to see it.
No, it was propaganda you regurgitated and everyone but consumers of alt-right propaganda knows better.

I mean YOU choose to support a FICTIONAL character created by NBC as president, and expect people to find you credible?:ROFLMAO:

You posted a lot of :poop:

I would prefer to vote for sanity. I would prefer to vote for law and order. I would prefer to vote for a strong economy. I would prefer to move away from radical policies. For all of these reasons, and more, I will vote for Biden this year.

LOL.

1. Sanity? It is the insane tactics of the Democrats that have caused instability in governance, and threats to completely change our government structure in order to get their way.

2. Law and Order? It is the anti-law and order policies of the Democrats that have not only allowed, but encouraged the rioting and violence currently occurring nationwide...mostly in Democrat governed areas.

3. Strong economy? We had a BOOMING economy for three years under the current Administration, while the Democrats struggled to inhibit it...and currently under their Covid-19 shutdown efforts, to undermine it completely for political reasons.

4. Move away from radical policies? It has been the Democrats who've pushed radical policies based on racism, sexism, etc., which have been dividing and undermining our nation for decades. That's what resulted in Trump's surprising victory in 2016.

For all those reasons, and more, I will vote for Trump again this year. :coffee:

Not a single mention of vote for trump because A,B and C. Nope, vote for trump to stop the dreaded libs, we must own them. Not a winning strategy in case you haven't started to notice.

You can watch fox any night of the week for the same opinion. Facts provided by kellyanne conway.

The sad thing is that everything that has happened is a direct result of Donald Trump's actions. If he had led as a centrist, he would be ahead by 20 points in the polls today. He did have a great economy until COVID. If he hadn't politicized the wearing of masks or denied the serious of the virus for his own political interests, he wouldn't be in the position he is in today. If he hadn't cozied up to Russia or essentially blackmailed Ukraine for dirt on his opponents; if he had even denounced the freaking Russian bounty on American soldiers.... assertions of collusion and the impeachment trial could not have happened. As for the anger in cities, it comes from the unprecedentedly divisive way in which Trump has governed. He makes no attempt whatsoever to be the president of the country as whole. Everything he does is for his base. It should be no surprise that this leads to unrest in liberal areas.

Donald Trump is a poison on this country that is tearing it apart, and the only way to begin the healing is to get rid of him. Even then, it will be an almost impossible task to bring the country back together, but at least in Biden we have a person with a record of bipartisanship and who at least seems to want to try to do so.

You can watch fox any night of the week for the same opinion. Facts provided by kellyanne conway.

the documents are a matter of public record, the cases have gone exactly the way I pronounce and video can easily be found to show what the democrats support in the facts I have spoken about. there is no question of integrity or less thatn the truth here.

on the other hand, the MSM like CNN and MSNBC that screamed collusion for 3 years.. there is a lot of impropriety there.

The sad thing is that everything that has happened is a direct result of Donald Trump's actions. If he had led as a centrist, he would be ahead by 20 points in the polls today. He did have a great economy until COVID. If he hadn't politicized the wearing of masks or denied the serious of the virus for his own political interests, he wouldn't be in the position he is in today. If he hadn't cozied up to Russia or essentially blackmailed Ukraine for dirt on his opponents; if he had even denounced the freaking Russian bounty on American soldiers.... assertions of collusion and the impeachment trial could not have happened. As for the anger in cities, it comes from the unprecedentedly divisive way in which Trump has governed. He makes no attempt whatsoever to be the president of the country as whole. Everything he does is for his base. It should be no surprise that this leads to unrest in liberal areas.

Donald Trump is a poison on this country that is tearing it apart, and the only way to begin the healing is to get rid of him. Even then, it will be an almost impossible task to bring the country back together, but at least in Biden we have a person with a record of bipartisanship and who at least seems to want to try to do so.

i disagree with everything being Donald Trumps fault. its just preposterous. if you can see the unraveling of the democrats corruption, then you have to understand that they will not bring us together, but try to screw us all over by continuing to try and divide us.

Donald Trump was not elected to be a centrist president. he was elected to bring real change to the white house for all of americas people , with a conservative lean , of course... and to root out corruption. if you can see how I explained this is going down, it is the beginning of him doing that. nothing worthwhile is going to be easy, though and plutocrats and entrenched bureaucrats are fighting as hard as they can to keep power and throw him out. what you are seeing is mostly the byproduct of that struggle.

Trump has presided over the worst response to the pandemic in the world. There are riots in the streets and he can do nothing to unite the country. He has failed in every respect

i disagree with everything being Donald Trumps fault. its just preposterous. if you can see the unraveling of the democrats corruption, then you have to understand that they will not bring us together, but try to screw us all over by continuing to try and divide us.

Donald Trump was not elected to be a centrist president. he was elected to bring real change to the white house for all of americas people , with a conservative lean , of course... and to root out corruption. if you can see how I explained this is going down, it is the beginning of him doing that. nothing worthwhile is going to be easy, though and plutocrats and entrenched bureaucrats are fighting as hard as they can to keep power and throw him out. what you are seeing is mostly the byproduct of that struggle.

A vote for sanity and a return to normalcy by voting for the only adult in the room. I've had more than enough of Trump's childish antic and his very unpresidential behavior. I would like to add that the word moderate really doesn't apply much. I prefer swing voters. It's true we have a lot of swing voters who's ideology is in-between that of the Republicans on the right and the Democrats on the left. But I'd say a good majority of swing voters support some Republican policies, some Democratic policies, some they just don't give a dang. That these moderate are avid supporters of the issues and policies they support. Not just the lukewarm middle as they're being portrayed.

You have a lot of so called moderates that are pro 2nd amendment and pro-choice or vice versa, anti-2nd amendment and pro-life just to cite an example. They feel strongly about those issues, but don't fall into any major parties litmus test standards to belong to either. I just had to add the later.

If Trump gets another four years we'll be living with the pandemic for another four years. I choose not pandemic.

We KNOW Trump is the President right now. If he can't handle anything going on right NOW under his watch he is not getting my vote. This is what keeps Trump up screaming into the night - not 200K dead Americans or civil unrest. His gosh darn reelection.

Back
Top Bottom