• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mod This Gallon Rocks!

Donkey1499 said:
Who the Hell are you to say an opinion is stupid? You think that because you're a Mod you can do what ever the Hell you want? **** YOU MAN!!! You shouldn't even be a Mod. Hell, Navy Pride would make a better Mod than you.

Your opinion's stupid. Ha! Take that bee-yotch. :mrgreen:

Donkey1499 said:
You incompetent bastard! Who are you to say that you're smarter than me? You're a nobody! I don't know why I even waste my time with your pathetic childishness. You know what? To Hell with you, and I hope you die a slow, miserable death. You piece of ****!
Oh, now I feel belittled :roll: I got called a nobody by someone too stupid to be taken seriously.
You want to ask around to see who's smarter? cause I can guarantee what the end result will be. Go ahead, try it, cause I know full well that I am not alone in my feeling that the "Grand Jackass" is ****ing retarded.

So why don't you go to trying to figure out why the square block won't fit in the triangle hole or why Oscar lives in a trash can and leave the people who have at the very least double digit IQ's in peace.

I wish no pain upon you, cause I would view that as similar to kicking a dog, a really really stupid dog.

Jackass 1.499 has been banned-ed. For his lack of smacking skill. So says the Leader of the Evil RINO Mods!

Bustabush said:
Jackass 1.499 has been banned-ed. For his lack of smacking skill. So says the Leader of the Evil RINO Mods!

Bustabush, why dont you ban my a$s for insulting your ways of the RINO. Doesn't my sig hit a sour note??? Fu/ck you, Busta!!!! No one likes RINOS. Run Rino, run far away and never return, be-yotch!!!!

Bustabush said:
I tried but you keep changeing IPs! But I will figer out a way.

No!!! I have been on the same computer for almost a month now, there is no way that my IP has changed. I bet you dont even know what an IP is, do you??? You stupid flying fu/ck of a jerk.

Shut the **** up. Everyone likes RINOs!

Like who? I'd like to see you name at least 10 people that do, since there are about 500 or so active members, name 10 that like RINOs. Then again, you might get confused when you start to name them and loose count. Poor RINO, you can't do much right, can you? You know what? I think that I will name you something else.... hmm.. instead of calling you Bustabush, maybe I can call you.. BustaRiNo. That flows more for you. GG, BustaRiNo, gg!!!:mrgreen:

No!!! I have been on the same computer for almost a month now, there is no way that my IP has changed.

That's not what cnredd told me.

bet you dont even know what an IP is, do you???

Maybe Ivan's Pussy?

Like who?

cnredd and RightatNYU for starters.

BustaRiNo

Hey that's not so bad... Maybe I should call you at girl the conservative monkey! Swing monkey!

Burst a bush!

I see your lack of integrity knows no bounds.

That's not what cnredd told me.

Busta has been well know for his trechery. Why do you trust his jugement so? Would you belive a man that once said... And I quote "Ivan the eeee sings ABBA tunes in the mirror on Saturday nights while wearing leg warmers and an ascot."

Maybe Ivan's *****?

What is this? Indeed you jest. Poking cheap shots at Your master, while sitting at home waiting for Right at New York University to finish baking cookies. I suggest you pay special attention to the cream filling... I suppose we shall than see who has the *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey looks like my friends have come.

And I quote "Ivan the eeee sings ABBA tunes in the mirror on Saturday nights while wearing leg warmers and an ascot."

Last edited by cnredd : 03-02-2006 at 01:15 PM

Thanks cnredd. :2wave:

What is this? Indeed you jest. Poking cheap shots at Your master, while sitting at home waiting for Right at New York University to finish baking cookies. I suggest you pay special attention to the cream filling... I suppose we shall than see who has the *****.

Ivan your *** was just Moded!

Bustabush said:
Hey looks like my friends have come.

Thanks cnredd. :2wave:

Ivan your *** was just Moded!
That's not Modding...Modding is where you get warned for actions taken...

This was just letting Ivan the eeee know he's a small fish in a large aquarium...:cool:

Cnredd!

That's not Modding

Modding is short for modification you retard. By this definition you have moded me.

Ivan the eeee

Human! If your going to steal some one else's insults at least do it right. It's Ivan the "eee" commoner. I see now you have sided with another of my enemies. Very well. Your lack of man juice has shown itself more true with every proceeding post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom