• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mod This Gallon Rocks!

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Your Master has kept silent but can no longer hold his tongue. This thread is for all those who hate any mod. And all those I could not put on my enemy list becase they are ***** foot cockhulster. Starting with Bustabush. He is a dubble threat because he is both a mod and one of those bitch ass people I could not put on my enemy list. I have this to say to that RINO suffering from Ivan Envy. **** you! I don't have to post any real thread because I don't give a **** about the world! I get my kicks from smacking the humans who enter the basement and think they can just **** with their Master and get away with it. I do not enter your post and **** with you for no reason. Do not do it in mine.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Your Master has kept silent but can no longer hold his tongue. This thread is for all those who hate any mod. And all those I could not put on my enemy list becase they are ***** foot cockhulster. Starting with Bustabush. He is a dubble threat because he is both a mod and one of those bitch ass people I could not put on my enemy list. I have this to say to that RINO suffering from Ivan Envy. **** you! I don't have to post any real thread because I don't give a **** about the world! I get my kicks from smacking the humans who enter the basement and think they can just **** with their Master and get away with it. I do not enter your post and **** with you for no reason. Do not do it in mine.

I agree with what our Master is saying. Its not fair what some mods are doing, damn that bustabush for all of his annoying attempts of an attack. Doesn't he have any real material to come up with? At least he doesn't piggy back like some retarded, imaginaryless people do.

@_girL........,

Master, who are you talking to?

No one of importance... Now More crimes by Bustabush! He just banned Ivan dependtent_thinker 2006! Clearly he hates all those who disagree with his RINO politiocal lean.

I don't feel very banned.:confused:

independent_thinker2002 said:
I don't feel very banned.:confused:

Oh, you just wait Mr.:shock:

Ivan The Terrible said:
Not you. Ivan dependentthinker_2006!

Yeah, they probably have a rule about one person using multiple IDs.

BTW, imitation is the best form of flattery.

Ivan The Terrible said:
He hated you so much he stole your name. We shall miss him.

And I never had to chance to insult him.:(

So wait, what's going on?

Oh yeah, Ivan's on his mom's computer jerking off to pictures of her with her book club reading "The Da Vinci Code" while snorting cocaine off his date rape drugged little brother's ass, leading to delusions of grandure!

He just banned Ivan dependtent_thinker 2006! Clearly he hates all those who disagree with his RINO politiocal lean.

Come on now... You think I would just Banned-ed some one just because I didn't agree with him? Yeah I banned-ed him. He was a ****ing ass that didn't follow the RINO way. And so was Banned-ed. What's your point? You still have yet to take me off your list asshole.

Donkey1499 said:
I'll enjoy spitting on your corpse when you die. You dumb ******y ******!

Damm donkey... I think you may have a few issues .....LOL

Gallon Rocks!

This is a fight that has nothing to do with you... How ever... I will not hesitate to attack.

snorting cocaine leading to delusions of grandure!

I see you have stopped with the absurd claim that you are my father. Perhaps there is hope for you yet. However, now you claim that I "snort cocaine". Is there no limit to your shame? I have read your post.... You are in league with Bustabush! So.... Are you apart of the RINO Mod squad as well?

Ivan The Terrible said:
Gallon Rocks!

This is a fight that has nothing to do with you... How ever... I will not hesitate to attack.

I see you have stopped with the absurd claim that you are my father. Perhaps there is hope for you yet. However, now you claim that I "snort cocaine". Is there no limit to your shame? I have read your post.... You are in league with Bustabush! So.... Are you apart of the RINO Mod squad as well?

I am so confused. When was Busta made a mod?

Bustabush said:
You missed the party Kelzie. I am the leader of the RINO Mod Squad! Join!

I dunno....do I get a membership card?

Donkey1499 said:
You're a God Damn nigger!

I don't think you can say that sir, basement or not, shame.:shock:

Back
Top Bottom