• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mod Squad

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I think every mod should be forced to have an avatar with 70s hair.

1970s hair is the reason my avatar picture doesn't have any hair at all.

Ok. In taking Rev's suggestion, I would like to try and do this drive.

Here are the rules:
1. Avatars must adhere to forum rules, such as they are
2. Those who are donating can select an avatar per $5 and each mod must choose one from that list.
3. No mod may donate and choose their own avatar
4. Once chosen, each picture must be worn for the entire month
5. This will start after the pony period ends to avoid conflict with that drive.
6. Each mod must choose a different picture.
7. All pictures must feature 70s hair, but they don't have to be on a humor or living creature, be creative!

What I need from the mods:
Can I get one of the mods to tell me much much $ is required to get all mods to participate? Other mods should thank that post to signal agreement. Either that or can I get one of the mods to tell me to stuff it?

Once that is done, people can start donating and posting pictures. A mod thanking the picture posting will indicate that this person has donated.

Who wants to do this?

Last edited:
1970s hair is the reason my avatar picture doesn't have any hair at all.

It wouldn't fit in a 90 x 90 space?
korimyr.jpg

Big hair and afros, yeah! :mrgreen:

You could use pics of the Beegees and Abba, and other disco or punk stars, Farrah and maybe Jennifer Flowers (WKRP).

The best hair that ever was in the world is a flock of seagulls.

I'm up for it. Unsure how much for a donation as I've never done one of these. I'll let one of the others who've done something like this suggest a donation amount.

Back
Top Bottom