• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mob violence in lawless Paris... [W:30]

Re: Mob violence in lawless Paris...

"Woman tourist"

"not identified"

Huh?

Not saying it didn't happen but how come The Fail couldn't slip a Muslim in?

Mob violence in lawless Paris: Terrifying video shows 'woman tourist' viciously attacked by marauding youths in city deserted by police despite 'state of emergency' and Euros rampage

Mob violence in lawless Paris as video shows 'woman tourist' viciously attacked | Daily Mail Online

*yawn*

The guy sees a molehill and thinks it's a great honking mountain. He sees a video where a woman's attacked and thinks that's somehow proof that the entire police force of the megalopolis has somehow deserted.

And the sky is falling too, I guess.

A gang fight? Okay..... Point being?

It just underscores what we already know..........................."police protection" anywhere...is an oxymoron.

And because of gun free zones, more bad **** happens to helpless victims. This article is merely the tip of the iceberg ....

I might be wrong, but it looks like at 0:25 she got out of the brawl, and instead of running away she goes back and keep fighting. If that is correct, then the headline is somewhat misleading.

But Paris does have a violence and crime problem. In fact last time I was in Paris, someone attempted to violently rob someone I know.

Anecdotal story....

We all must panic

Another MickeyW thread FAIL

It just underscores what we already know..........................."police protection" anywhere...is an oxymoron.

And because of gun free zones, more bad **** happens to helpless victims. This article is merely the tip of the iceberg ....

"I think we should get rid of our police departments because you cant police everyone"

Anecdotal story....

We all must panic

Another MickeyW thread FAIL
No need to be flippant.

Last time I was in Paris a waiter tried to swindle me out of 12 Euros. Not a flic in sight anywhere.

When I wreaked my vengeance by leaving without paying anything at all, he hollered for the law. Not a flic in sight then either.

Had we both been carrying, the outcome would have been quite different.

:lamo:lamo

I say germany start actually enforcing its laws and increase its law enforcement during nighttime. This probably wouldn't be an issue if germany didn't have strict gun laws unlike the US.

Mob violence in lawless Paris: Terrifying video shows 'woman tourist' viciously attacked by marauding youths in city deserted by police despite 'state of emergency' and Euros rampage

Mob violence in lawless Paris as video shows 'woman tourist' viciously attacked | Daily Mail Online

Those poor women and children are they attacking tourist ? :lamo Obama and the silly left told the people these refugees are women and children , they won't lie ,would they ? :lamo Countries that take in these hoodlums have no one to blame .

Gets more idiotic with every post that comes in.

That's something at least one can rely on with Mickey W. fail threads. :mrgreen:

What Germans? :mrgreen:
The little guys with the buck teeth and funny eyes that couldn't say "Heil" properly. Always came out as "Banzai".

The little guys with the buck teeth and funny eyes that couldn't say "Heil" properly. Always came out as "Banzai".

Oh, the ones with the paper-maiche planes and plastic tanks?

Banzaiiiiiii!

Gets more idiotic with every post that comes in.

That's something at least one can rely on with Mickey W. fail threads. :mrgreen:
Hmmm... you don't seem to be adding much of any substance or relevance. And yet we are supposed to take your Je Suis Charlie seriously, eh? What a laugh.

Yeah, all over Paris these days on account of Germany's police watching Muslim football at night and having restrictive gun laws.

Or something.

Or whatever.

One simply can't make this crap up, the intellectual dyslexia is for real. :mrgreen:

No, just pointing out immaturity where I see it clearly expressed.

Gosh..thanks sooo much.

Can you detect sarcasm too?

Hmmm... you don't seem to be adding much of any substance or relevance.
Well, we always have you for this kind of thing, don't we?
And yet we are supposed to take your Je Suis Charlie seriously, eh? What a laugh.
you can take it as whatever, I couldn't possibly care less.

I was there 3 days after the shooting last November, commiserating over the death of a friend's kid in law that copped it in a cafe near the Bataclan.

So go and take your stupid inanity and do you know what with it. See post #15 for relevant description of your contribution gem.

Back
Top Bottom