• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mob violence in lawless Paris... [W:30]

Re: Mob violence in lawless Paris...

Well, we always have you for this kind of thing, don't we? you can take it as whatever, I couldn't possibly care less.

I was there 3 days after the shooting last November, commiserating over the death of a friend's kid in law that copped it in a cafe near the Bataclan.

So go and take your stupid inanity and do you know what with it. See post #15 for relevant description of your contribution gem.
Such a great comeback...oh, wait, not really. But good try for someone so obviously "special"... understanding that my stupid inanity that you want me to go back to is precisely your stupid inanity.

Yes, precisely my point. If its happening to you or someone you know, THEN it is important, eh? What a snob. Everybody is supposed to commiserate with you only, eh?

There are actual mods here, let them do their jobs, OK?

Moderator's Warning:
Sounds like a plan.

Everybody stop the snarking and sniping now please.

Last edited:

Done :)

........and buh bye to y'all in the process.

Back
Top Bottom