• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mob stamp on Israeli terrorist's skull cap

MiamiFlorida said:
Mustafa (This is for Tiktok as well):

Incidentally, I have worked for three of the world's leading news organisations and they all refer to the area you deny a name, Palestine.

Given your incredulity at the name, perhaps you could write to the editors of those organisations (who I am sure will match your need for impressive IQs) and ask them why they refer to Palestine as Palestine.

They will, I am sure, regard your question with the contempt it deserves.

I will continue to refer to the BBC for correct terminology on geographical regions/peoples rather than you.

Cheerio.

MiamiFlorida said:
I don't object to the terms "Palestine" or "Palestinians", nor do I object to other people's opinions.
Then what's the issue. There are people there and there is obviously a there there. It's on every map and i know people who have actually visited.

tiktok said:
Incidentally, I have worked for three of the world's leading news organisations and they all refer to the area you deny a name, Palestine.

Given your incredulity at the name, perhaps you could write to the editors of those organisations (who I am sure will match your need for impressive IQs) and ask them why they refer to Palestine as Palestine.

They will, I am sure, regard your question with the contempt it deserves.

I will continue to refer to the BBC for correct terminology on geographical regions/peoples rather than you.

Cheerio.

I'm glad you have decided to address my comments rather than associate me with Pet Rocks or "hoes" on the tele.....great examples of journalistic objectivity. This new response is really befitting of someone who has read the Torah from cover to cover in its original Hebrew and unravelled the misteries of Tibet in his pursuit of knowledge and truth.

Did I hit a nerve with the British Empire? If so, I apologize. I also apologize for my audacity and incredulity in questioning the use of the terms "Palestinian" and "Palestine". Since the BBC considers it correct terminology, it must be the gospel truth.

Please intercede for me so the editors don't hold me in contempt.

Mea Culpa

Simon W. Moon said:
Then what's the issue. There are people there and there is obviously a there there. It's on every map and i know people who have actually visited.

Again you have misinterpreted. I use the terms myself.

The issue is "Palestinian occupation". There can be no occupation if Palestine never existed. Palestine was NEVER a country, so how can it be occupied?

MiamiFlorida said:
Mustafa (This is for Tiktok as well):

You did not answer my questions.

I have probably read much, much more than you on this and many other subjects. Don't presume to know who I am....how educated or how ignorant I am. "He's from Miami", Tiktok? Great argument if you IQ falls under double digits.

Now let's get serious:

The "State" of Palestine was an invention of the British Empire to further their "Divide and Conquer" philosophy....just as they did in Rwanda with the Hutus and Tutsis (enemy tribes)...and just as they did when they created Iraq and formed a country with Shiites, Kurds, and Sunnis...all historical enemies.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian people. There is no Palestinian language, and no Palestinian culture. The people that we refer to as "Palestinians" were originally immigrants from other Arab States and nomads. There isn't a single map in existence printed prior to the 20th century that depicts the country of Palestine.

The United Nations created the State of Israel from 20% of the territory of that artificial State of Palestine (Jordan took the other 80%). It should be pointed out that 33% of the native (note that these do not include European Jews) population of Palestine were jews who had lived there for millennia, and had as much right to their own state as anyone else.

You are right. I am sure that if you bring that 12 year old girl into the debate, she will agree with you. That would be just about your intellectual level.

i'm sorry man , i shouldn't have said that ....... but you are wrong big time , everyone knows that palestine exist and the fact that you said that there is no palestenians is outrageous :eek: , these people have been dying for their cause for the last 50 years and suddenly you say they dont exist at all ..... and what do you mean no palestenian language , so they communicate in wat , signs .... their language is Arabic man...... and how do you know that in maps be4 20 century they didn't exist ..... and how do you know they are nomads from other arab countries .... and how do you know they dont have a culture , and how come they dont have a culture in the first place , arent they human beings ..... and if someone emigrated to palestine then it is the jews , first they immigrated there then they occupied it by force and by Annihilated the palestenians and killed their men , women and even children with no mercy ... if there is anyone who needs to be kicked out from palestenie then it is the merciless israelis :twisted: .....

mustafa said:
i'm sorry man , i shouldn't have said that ....... but you are wrong big time , everyone knows that palestine exist and the fact that you said that there is no palestenians is outrageous :eek: , these people have been dying for their cause for the last 50 years and suddenly you say they dont exist at all ..... and what do you mean no palestenian language , so they communicate in wat , signs .... their language is Arabic man...... and how do you know that in maps be4 20 century they didn't exist ..... and how do you know they are nomads from other arab countries .... and how do you know they dont have a culture , and how come they dont have a culture in the first place , arent they human beings ..... and if someone emigrated to palestine then it is the jews , first they immigrated there then they occupied it by force and by Annihilated the palestenians and killed their men , women and even children with no mercy ... if there is anyone who needs to be kicked out from palestenie then it is the merciless israelis :twisted: .....

Of course Palestine exists! From a reference point of view there is a Palestine and a Palestinian people. We can call them whatever we want. Palestinians is as good a term as any. Palestinians are the arab people who live in the area that was termed Palestine by the British. I'm not trying to say here that the world is flat.

I am referring to the claims of Palestinians that Israel was historically theirs. Not true.

Do they deserve their own State? Of course!

I didn't say they are nomads from Arab states. I said they were immigrants from other Arab states AND nomads. Do you know where Arafat was born?

MiamiFlorida said:
The issue is "Palestinian occupation". There can be no occupation if Palestine never existed. Palestine was NEVER a country, so how can it be occupied?
FTSA, Why would Palestine have to have been a country to be something that could be occupied?

MiamiFlorida said:
I'm glad you have decided to address my comments rather than associate me with Pet Rocks or "hoes" on the tele.....great examples of journalistic objectivity. This new response is really befitting of someone who has read the Torah from cover to cover in its original Hebrew and unravelled the misteries of Tibet in his pursuit of knowledge and truth.

Nah mate, I can't read it... I just speak it and if you'd paid attention to my post you'd see that the docco is about Chinese oppression... Nothing more.

Did I hit a nerve with the British Empire?

Not at all... The Empire was every bit as bad as your current one.

If so, I apologize. I also apologize for my audacity and incredulity in questioning the use of the terms "Palestinian" and "Palestine".

Nothing audacious about it... I found it rather nonsensicle as did everyone else on this thread judging by their comments.

Since the BBC considers it correct terminology, it must be the gospel truth.

OooooooKaaaaaaaay then.

Please intercede for me so the editors don't hold me in contempt.

Sok, they're used to such drivvle.

Mea Culpa

Oh yes indeed it is.

Cheerio.

MiamiFlorida said:
Do you know where Arafat was born?

Wasn't he the Palestinian leader? Oh no, ****, I forgot... there are no Palestinians...

Back to peeling potatoes me thinks

<sigh>

TikTok,

Welcome....I am curious what you think the other Arab Leaders(I use that term loosely sometimes) responsibility (if any) are in the current Palestinian crisis?

peace to you

Surenderer said:
TikTok,

Welcome....I am curious what you think the other Arab Leaders(I use that term loosely sometimes) responsibility (if any) are in the current Palestinian crisis?

peace to you

And to you mate.

It's an extremely interesting point and one that I have considered many times myself. The Palestinians represent something many of the Arab leaders tend to shy away from... resistance using Shahid (martyrs) makes them uncomfortable because of their delicate relations with the West and the perception by the latter that it's a disgusting tool.

I always refused to meet Arafat but I heard a great story from a photographer colleague during the siege at Bethlehem.

He asked him this same question, or very simlar, and Arafat spat on his shoes and screamed out something in Arabic that wasn't very nice.

Egypt does its best but the Egyptians have no real bond with the Pals... Once the Israelis pulled out of the Sinai they pretty much washed their hands of the issue and Mubarak is extra-cautious when discussing the "situation" publicly.

Syria/Lebannon... Well for obvious reasons Syria and Leb have to be extremely careful as they're still very much within Bush's sights. That said, Hizbollah is a staunch supporter of the Pals and continue to make life difficult for the Israelis in the Golan.

I could go on... but I'm sure you are aware of the political climate of the region.

Responsibility: Hmmm... that's really tricky. Personally I think the Arab leaders are more concerned with seeing Israel castrated than they are with establishing a Palestinian State. I'm not Muslim tho' and have never quite cracked the depths of feeling one Muslim brother has for another in the region. There is however a unique bond between Muslims quite unlike anything in the West between Christians. The only other places I have felt anything similar is in Black neighbourhoods in London and America.

I will give this some thought and if I'm still on the boards tomorrow, I'll expand if I can.

Shalom, Salamaat... Peace.

tiktok said:
And to you mate.

It's an extremely interesting point and one that I have considered many times myself. The Palestinians represent something many of the Arab leaders tend to shy away from... resistance using Shahid (martyrs) makes them uncomfortable because of their delicate relations with the West and the perception by the latter that it's a disgusting tool.

I always refused to meet Arafat but I heard a great story from a photographer colleague during the siege at Bethlehem.

He asked him this same question, or very simlar, and Arafat spat on his shoes and screamed out something in Arabic that wasn't very nice.

Egypt does its best but the Egyptians have no real bond with the Pals... Once the Israelis pulled out of the Sinai they pretty much washed their hands of the issue and Mubarak is extra-cautious when discussing the "situation" publicly.

Syria/Lebannon... Well for obvious reasons Syria and Leb have to be extremely careful as they're still very much within Bush's sights. That said, Hizbollah is a staunch supporter of the Pals and continue to make life difficult for the Israelis in the Golan.

I could go on... but I'm sure you are aware of the political climate of the region.

Responsibility: Hmmm... that's really tricky. Personally I think the Arab leaders are more concerned with seeing Israel castrated than they are with establishing a Palestinian State. I'm not Muslim tho' and have never quite cracked the depths of feeling one Muslim brother has for another in the region. There is however a unique bond between Muslims quite unlike anything in the West between Christians. The only other places I have felt anything similar is in Black neighbourhoods in London and America.

I will give this some thought and if I'm still on the boards tomorrow, I'll expand if I can.

Shalom, Salamaat... Peace.

Well I hope you are (although I may be in the minority)

peace

Nah mate, I can't read it... I just speak it and if you'd paid attention to my post you'd see that the docco is about Chinese oppression... Nothing more.

Sorry. I guess I should pay more attention to a world-class journalist such as yourself who has so graciously offered to share his infinite wisdom.

Not at all... The Empire was every bit as bad as your current one.

And then some.

Nothing audacious about it... I found it rather nonsensicle as did everyone else on this thread judging by their comments.

I see that you have also appointed yourself as spokesman for the other members. Noblesse Oblige?.

Sok, they're used to such drivvle.

I know. I read what they write.

One question: Is there a place where I can have the privilege of sampling some of your work?

MiamiFlorida said:
One question: Is there a place where I can have the privilege of sampling some of your work?

I'm guessing the same place you find a Quran at Gitmo....in the toilet....

MiamiFlorida said:

Indeed. For you and your pals, I shall edit out my name - for obvious reasons - and post it on an upload site.

it will be around 72MB and is a film I shot in Gaza last year. I will endeavour to have it ready for your perusal by Tuesday if that is ok with you?

Oh and your pal's Gitmo post: That sort of post dear boy is precisely why I take such pleasure in watching your boyz have their heads removed.

You're all the same.

tiktok said:
Oh and your pal's Gitmo post: That sort of post dear boy is precisely why I take such pleasure in watching your boyz have their heads removed.

You like heads cut off because of words....nice....

I understand your bitterness....Once a great superpower
owning half of the world...watching it all drift away throughout the years.
Then having to ask for American help time & time again....

Don't worry...You'll always have the Falkland Islands....

tiktok said:
Indeed. For you and your pals, I shall edit out my name - for obvious reasons - and post it on an upload site.

it will be around 72MB and is a film I shot in Gaza last year. I will endeavour to have it ready for your perusal by Tuesday if that is ok with you?

You're all the same.

I'm confused. Why would a journalist edit out his name? Are you a ghost writer?

And......who's my pal at Gitmo? What are you talking about?

>>>You like heads cut off because of words....nice....

I know you have problems reading quickly, so I shall type this slowly: Flushing a Quran down a toilet is an action... not a word. It is your actions and your words that help me reach for the popcorn.

I understand your bitterness....Once a great superpower
owning half of the world...watching it all drift away throughout the years.
Then having to ask for American help time & time again....

Don't worry...You'll always have the Falkland Islands...

Yes indeed, watching it all drifting away has me up at night. It's all we in England can think about y'know... power <sigh>

MiamiFlorida said:
I'm confused. Why would a journalist edit out his name? Are you a ghost writer?

And......who's my pal at Gitmo? What are you talking about?

It's not a document, it's a film. A 3 minute short from my personal collection. I'm sure you don't expect me to reveal my true identity on this forum...

That would be silly now wouldn't it.

Cheerio.

tiktok said:
I know you have problems reading quickly, so I shall type this slowly: Flushing a Quran down a toilet is an action... not a word. It is your actions and your words that help me reach for the popcorn.

So its the ACTION of flushing a Quran down the toilet that makes you want to see heads cut off...even nicer...

I just bet you had a coniption fit when they burnt Beatles albums when Lennon said they were more popular than Jesus.

I guess you wanted firing squads on that one, eh? Or was it burning at the stakes?

I can't bear the Beatles.

Just a guide: Since tiktok joined this forum he has posted several missives on why the popcorn comes out. May I suggest you read them.

This tit-for-tat business is tiring and frankly there are far more deserving opponents than you on the boards. Please upgrade your missives or face the dreaded iggy list.

Cheerio.

I don't know about you, but I live in a country where crucifixes immersed in urine and Madonna replicas made of feces are occassions for government funding, not murderous uprisings.......and remember that militant Muslims have been known to desecrate the Koran themselves, by rigging it with explosives, by using it to secrete and convey terrorist messages, and even by toilet-flushing parts of it for the nuisance value of flooding the bathrooms at Gitmo.

This politically correct dribble about the inviolable sanctity of Holy Islamic scripture (with verses about annihilating the infidels and all) plays into the hands of the butchers who think they have a license to commit murder at the slightest minor indignity.

tiktok said:
It's not a document, it's a film. A 3 minute short from my personal collection. I'm sure you don't expect me to reveal my true identity on this forum...

That would be silly now wouldn't it.

I hope that as a good journalist you have taken precautions to portray both sides of the carnage.

I hope that as a good journalist you have taken precautions to portray both sides of the carnage.

Don't hold your breath for that.

See? I knew he was an arsehat. My intuition never fails me.

I think the mod said it best vergy boy... Vaccuous!

Laugh? I coulda pissed myself!

Back
Top Bottom