• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mob of 'teens' terrorized people on Chicago's miracle mile in below freezing weather.

:roll:´ ~ Why do I think of the movie Death Wish when I hear a story like this ...

First, thanks to Debate Politics for allowing this thread.

Second, because of strict posting rules, we must all carefully choose our words.

So I offer my deepest sympathies to the man who was attacked and his family. I hope that he recovers completely.

I hope that people in that area will take necessary precautions in the future.

That is all that any of us can do.

The city had better find a way to get a handle on this or they will have dead people on their hands instead of people in intensive care.

Did they have huge cocks and could dance real well?'

Just say black people.

Why is it that liberals are so obsessed with "huge cocks"? They sure seem concerned about Trump's manhood :roll:

Why is it that liberals are so obsessed with "huge cocks"? They sure seem concerned about Trump's manhood :roll:

Great evidence of why cons are so piss poor with humor.

Humor? It seems to me it's more like the Dems are showing an inferiority complex. Why would they be so obsessed with it?

The city had better find a way to get a handle on this or they will have dead people on their hands instead of people in intensive care.

Many police officers are loath to get "a handle" on this kind of crime, lest they open themselves up to charges of misconduct and possible dismissal from the force.

So they turn a blind eye.

Fortunately, there are some police officers who are willing to help the victims of such vicious crimes, even if the officers jeopardize their retirement by doing so.

Those officers are the true "Man/Woman of the Year."

Humor? It seems to me it's more like the Dems are showing an inferiority complex. Why would they be so obsessed with it?

Because his sheep have put him on above-God status so it's fun to poke at the fake God. Seems to get just the right responses from his fawning cultists.

Because his sheep have put him on above-God status so it's fun to poke at the fake God. Seems to get just the right responses from his fawning cultists.

That's funny (see, we do have a sense of humor!). But if that's what you progressives believe and it makes you obsess over the president's manhood, have at it. We'll just keep laughing at you.

That's funny (see, we do have a sense of humor!). But if that's what you progressives believe and it makes you obsess over the president's manhood, have at it. We'll just keep laughing at you.

And as for the machismo in chief who claims to be the biggest and best of everything and his cult actually believes it... we'll keep laughing at his mushroom.

And as for the machismo in chief who claims to be the biggest and best of everything and his cult actually believes it... we'll keep laughing at his mushroom.

Silly you.
Cult? Lest you forget, Trump was elected president on a few issues this country thought was important. Goofy as he is, at least he's trying to implement them.
But, if one of your main fascinations is laughing at his "mushroom,"well, OK, who am I to judge?

Who King Koopa the button mushroom king? Trump is the only President to brag about his manhood on the election trail, he introduced the topic himself, not Liberals. According to Stormy its a mini me.

Silly you.
Cult? Lest you forget, Trump was elected president on a few issues this country thought was important. Goofy as he is, at least he's trying to implement them.
But, if one of your main fascinations is laughing at his "mushroom,"well, OK, who am I to judge?

You are spending a lot of time in this thread precisely judging people for it so...

Who King Koopa the button mushroom king? Trump is the only President to brag about his manhood on the election trail, he introduced the topic himself, not Liberals. According to Stormy its a mini me.

As used and bored out as Stormy is, a horse is probably a "mushroom" too.

As many as she has seen, I think she knows a small one when she sees it, easiest 130k she made for 5 minutes work. In and Out anyone ?

I'm not a conservative, and I didn't find that comment funny. It was vulgar and racist.

I'm not a conservative, and I didn't find that comment funny. It was vulgar and racist.

The point of that post was to call out the OP for the racism they were putting forth but were trying to do it dog-whistle style.

You are spending a lot of time in this thread precisely judging people for it so...

No, it's just that it raises my curiosity as to why it is important to you.

No, it's just that it raises my curiosity as to why it is important to you.

It's not important to us. Keep telling you its just funny but you want to literalize your way through the humor so that you can change the focus and derail the thread. Obvious old tactic is obvious.

Does not say much for Trumps choices in partners, he did not even wear cap for his button mushroom. Hope Melania had an STD test.

No babe, were ALL laughing at Trump!!

It's not important to us. Keep telling you its just funny but you want to literalize your way through the humor so that you can change the focus and derail the thread. Obvious tactic is obvious.

I didn't bring it up, I'm just guilty of responding.

Back
Top Bottom