• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MLB new hit king!

Not only that, there's Edgar Martinez. Ask any Mariner fan who they would rather have had. Edgar got stuck behind Jimmy Presley for a number of years.

Edgar was the best hitter the M's have ever had. Griffey was of course the most prolific.

Edgar was shooting up roods as well.

Surely you have proof of this bull**** claim? Oh wait, I see now. He owned the Yankees. No wonder.

Most credible sources that cover the Mariners, even on a national level would agree.

Shane Monahan, a former Mariners said every player with the exception of Dan Wilson used steroids.

You mean like Dave Cameron or Jason Churchill?

Dave Cameron is nothing more than a fan with a blog. And don't get me started on Jason. He and I go way back.

And you don't have a link to anything.

You got nothin. Again.

I love it when Yankee fans, the poster child team for players using steroids since the 90's, complain about players on other teams that used steroids.

It's pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom