• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MLB 2022

Schedule is going to matter too.. Braves went longer with their starter in the first game because of the doubleheader and day game today...
Managers as well. Old school managers like Baker and Buck will probably let their veteran starters go deeper into games. Verlander has gone 7 and 8 innings in 2 of his 4 starts.

Yankees are for real having won 11 in a row.
Getting Severino back from injury is huge.

Diamondbacks at 13-13 in 5th place in NL West.
NL West 24 games over 0.500.
Ohtani with 3 Ks and a force out in bottom 1st at BOS.

The ump was obviously gunning for him. Referees shouldn't make themselves part of the game like this.

It's like the Umps want automatic ball and strike calls because stunts like is will bring that closer to a reality

Whole bunch of games will be canceled today.. Tiger game canceled.. Yankees game already canceled too..

Mets vs Philly game in Philadelphia will probably be canceled too..

God the weather has been terrible since last September in the Northeast..

Scherzer at Gibson tonight if there was a retractable roof.
No wonder I love going to Colorado.

Competition from 4 nhl and 2 nba games tonight.
Prom, graduations & high school state tournaments.

Whole bunch of games will be canceled today.. Tiger game canceled.. Yankees game already canceled too..

Mets vs Philly game in Philadelphia will probably be canceled too..

God the weather has been terrible since last September in the Northeast..
Pit/Cincinnati looky iffy as well.

Scherzer at Gibson tonight if there was a retractable roof.
No wonder I love going to Colorado.

Competition from 4 nhl and 2 nba games tonight.
Prom, graduations & high school state tournaments.
Many times in past years when games were canceled in March and early April I would criticize the MLB for starting the season too early..

This year it started later, and we're moving into the 2nd week of May and the weather still sucks in the Midwest and East coast... This year It's all on Mother Nature... Lol

Many times in past years when games were canceled in March and early April I would criticize the MLB for starting the season too early..

This year it started later, and we're moving into the 2nd week of May and the weather still sucks in the Midwest and East coast... This year It's all on Mother Nature... Lol
There will be a way to move this excess water from flood east to arid west in a hundred years.

The Ogallala Aquifer is 70% depleted yet not that far from excess water (piping infrastructure)

There will be a way to move this excess water from flood east to arid west in a hundred years.
Very funny you said this... I text a friend I use to work with often.. Just yesterday I said to him everyone is so interested in building pipelines now that they need to figure out how to build a water pipeline from the Northeast to the West.. Because we got more water than we need, and I'm seeing pictures of lakes in Nevada and Arizona that are empty...

Very funny you said this... I text a friend I use to work with often.. Just yesterday I said to him everyone is so interested in building pipelines now that they need to figure out how to build a water pipeline from the Northeast to the West.. Because we got more water than we need, and I'm seeing pictures of lakes in Nevada and Arizona that are empty...
CWS/BOS play this Sunday at 11:35 AM Eastern.
It’s another pay-for —> Peacock.
That’s after playing 4:10 Saturday and 7:10 Friday.
Think the widely different times affect batters?

Hell, at this point, it might just be best to cancel the remaining 136 games on the Phils' schedule...
It must be tough to be a Phillie fan.
Really, any Philadelphia team.

Hell, at this point, it might just be best to cancel the remaining 136 games on the Phils' schedule...
It's early.. I've been a baseball fan since the 60's.. Last night was a bad lost for you guys.. But as they say in baseball... Momentum means nothing, it changes according to who is the starting pitcher is from day to day..

Braves did little most of last year.. They ended up winning it all..

Mets and Yankees canceled again... I'm having withdrawals... Lol
You’re being sent great weather, almost too warm.
The sun hurts the eyes after not seeing it for a month.
18 games tomorrow; 3 dHs; big one for you

You’re being sent great weather, almost too warm.
The sun hurts the eyes after not seeing it for a month.
18 games tomorrow; 3 dHs; big one for you
This morning I saw this big, yellow bright light in the sky... I Googled it... It's called the 'Sun'..

It's very nice.. I hope it stays out for a while... Lol

Cleveland should have to forfeit today’s game.

Yankees are showing they are the best team in baseball.

The scary thing? They are not even playing that great.

Back
Top Bottom