• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mitch McConnell Sarcastically Mocks Trump Claim That He Helped Him Win in 2020

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
One thing for certain, (S/I/T) McConnell just can't stay mad or glad about xKing Clown. So, will this type of schoolyard banter hurt or help the GOP. The reason that I ask is because in a couple of days, (S/I/T) McConnell will more than likely blow a kiss (S/I/T) Trump's way. What are supporters/voters to think?

Mitch McConnell Sarcastically Mocks Trump Claim That He Helped Him Win in 2020 (msn.com)
1614803056821.png
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell sarcastically mocked and laughed at former President Donald Trump's claim that he helped the Kentucky senator—now in his seventh term—win reelection in 2020.

Taking aim at McConnell, Trump said on Sunday: "He asked for my endorsement. Brought him from 1 point down to 20 points up, and he won his race in the great state and actually the great Commonwealth of Kentucky. And he won it."

Asked about the claim during a Tuesday press conference, McConnell laughed and responded with sarcasm. "Yeah, well, I want to thank him for the 15-point margin I had in 2014 as well." He then smiled and took the next question.

One thing for certain, (S/I/T) McConnell just can't stay mad or glad about xKing Clown. So, will this type of schoolyard banter hurt or help the GOP. The reason that I ask is because in a couple of days, (S/I/T) McConnell will more than likely blow a kiss (S/I/T) Trump's way. What are supporters/voters to think?

Mitch McConnell Sarcastically Mocks Trump Claim That He Helped Him Win in 2020 (msn.com)
View attachment 67321242
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell sarcastically mocked and laughed at former President Donald Trump's claim that he helped the Kentucky senator—now in his seventh term—win reelection in 2020.

Taking aim at McConnell, Trump said on Sunday: "He asked for my endorsement. Brought him from 1 point down to 20 points up, and he won his race in the great state and actually the great Commonwealth of Kentucky. And he won it."

Asked about the claim during a Tuesday press conference, McConnell laughed and responded with sarcasm. "Yeah, well, I want to thank him for the 15-point margin I had in 2014 as well." He then smiled and took the next question.

And if Trump was back in office, he'd be doing anything but criticizing.

Mitch McConnel mocks Trump. Heinz stock up 3% on the news.

heinz-copy.jpg

McConnel can go **** himself. He is a rotten person who got what he wanted then let trump off the hook because he wants more favors in 2024. He is just as dirty as Trump.

McConnel can go **** himself. He is a rotten person who got what he wanted then let trump off the hook because he wants more favors in 2024. He is just as dirty as Trump.

I only wish I could like this post twice. Or more.

Back
Top Bottom