• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

MIT Scientists: Data Analysis Of Election Fraud In MI Shows 69,000 Votes Were TRANSFERRED From Trump To Biden!

it doesn't pass my sniff test. there could be many reasons to not retain ballot images. the conclusion (biden couldn't have won) is not supported by the outrage that ballot images were not kept. the original ballots should be retained -- what's the problem? why the outrage?
The outrage only happens when they lose.

By the way, Georgia is doing a hand recount. Past recounts have only resulted in a handful of inaccurately processed votes. If Ayyadurai was right, not only would we see huge changes, but the machines themselves wouldn't pass basic accuracy tests.

Ayyadurai is just promoting more conspiracy theory trash. Sadly, Republicans prefer to cling to CT garbage and destroying our democratic system, rather than accept that they lost and just don't have the majority of the public behind them.

This is showing the average difference between 3 sets of data. Three, not 2.

If you cannot get that, then there is no hope for me to continue convincing you.

psst... my minor in my graduate degree was statistics. Proves nothing but makes me feel good.
From their Video:
1605288577329.png

Unless they are lying about their graph, the Y axis is just the difference between the X axis (RSP%) and Trump votes. The difference is not a third set of data, it is a deterministic mathematical operation (subtraction) performed between the two sets. No new information is provided - it's simply a way of (mis)representing those same two data sets.

Even if they were using an XY plot to make a three dimensional comparison then they would once again just be obscuring their data and making their graph even more meaningless. It would be a very poor and uninformative choice to make.

From their Video:
View attachment 67304555

Unless they are lying about their graph, the Y axis is just the difference between the X axis (RSP%) and Trump votes. The difference is not a third set of data, it is a deterministic mathematical operation (subtraction) performed between the two sets. No new information is provided - it's simply a way of (mis)representing those same two data sets.

Even if they were using an XY plot to make a three dimensional comparison then they would once again just be obscuring their data and making their graph even more meaningless. It would be a very poor and uninformative choice to make.
The third set of data is represented as % of registered voters per district which is also on the X axis. Else, every dot would be on a single vertical line and the chart would be meaningless.

It might all be meaningless, dunno. Assuming the data is "accurate", it is sound.

Hope I can find the data to prove either way. If anything, just for myself.

The third set of data is represented as % of registered voters per district which is also on the X axis. Else, every dot would be on a single vertical line and the chart would be meaningless.

It might all be meaningless, dunno. Assuming the data is "accurate", it is sound.

Hope I can find the data to prove either way. If anything, just for myself.
The reason they are not in a single vertical line is because each precinct has data for both RSP% Voters (X-axis) and Trump individual votes. The percentage of Republicans registered is neither referenced nor necessary to explain the distribution.

The outrage only happens when they lose.

By the way, Georgia is doing a hand recount. Past recounts have only resulted in a handful of inaccurately processed votes. If Ayyadurai was right, not only would we see huge changes, but the machines themselves wouldn't pass basic accuracy tests.

Ayyadurai is just promoting more conspiracy theory trash. Sadly, Republicans prefer to cling to CT garbage and destroying our democratic system, rather than accept that they lost and just don't have the majority of the public behind them.
The Georgia recount should firm up whether this Dominion Voting Systems allegation is a conspiracy theory, or whether it has merit.

An investigation into someone potentially hacking the system could take years.

If the GA recount results in no significant change in the tally, we need to let Biden be President-Elect. If the GA recount results in significant changes in the tally, Republicans need to fight this.

Either way, we need to know the legitimate winner of this election, before Biden potentially takes office.

The percentage of Republicans registered is neither referenced nor necessary to explain the distribution.
Ah!!

This is where we disagree. They referenced in the video verbally and is very necessary to understand the point they are trying to prove. A legend would help along with actual links to the data.

Ah!!

This is where we disagree. They referenced in the video verbally and is very necessary to understand the point they are trying to prove. A legend would help along with actual links to the data.
The chart I'm referencing is explained quite clearly around 18 minutes in the video. They even plot an example point using only RSP% and Trump voting%.

The X axis is clearly labeled
1605296325756.png

I think you may be remembering one of the other charts they referenced.

They claim to have received the data from the individual counties...

Could have sworn it was on zerohedge and they linked the data. I'll have to look again.

Zerohedge? Really?

“Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, who is a MIT trained data scientist and Fulbright Scholar, along with Bennie Smith a Democrat, who is a software engineer, data analyst and an election commissioner and Phil Evans, who is also a trained engineer and data analyst, discuss some very troubling findings after reviewing the election data coming out of Michigan”

The communist democrats think they won, Nope, truth will come out.

The conclusion is based on a baseless assumption. From the article:
"In other words, if a given precinct tends to vote 60% straight Republican tickets, we would most likely expect to see about 60% of people in that precinct who vote on the individual ballots to chose Trump as well."

There is no basis for that assumption. The authors quickly explain that it is what "we would most likely expect to see". These authors may "expect to see" it come out that way. But unless they can provide a more logical basis for this assumption, it's worthless. A conclusion based on a baseless assumption is baseless no matter how good the math is after that.

“Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, who is a MIT trained data scientist and Fulbright Scholar, along with Bennie Smith a Democrat, who is a software engineer, data analyst and an election commissioner and Phil Evans, who is also a trained engineer and data analyst, discuss some very troubling findings after reviewing the election data coming out of Michigan”

Ayyadurai is making some major assumptions in his analysis of the results. The fact that a smaller percentage of people voted independently for Trump than voted straight ticket republican is not indicative of fraud. It's just indicative of the fact that Trump isn't very popular, and independents and even some traditional republicans didn't vote for him.

None of that really matters though because he made a flawed assumption that renders all the analysis worthless.

In Michigan, there are two different kinds of ballots a person can chose to vote on. A person can chose to vote a straight party ticket or they can chose to vote for each individual candidate separately. They cannot do both. This means straight party ballots and individual selection ballots are tabulated in separate piles which produces two sets of data.

I live in Michigan and this is wrong. You can vote straight ticket and for individual candidates on the same ballot.

Just goes to show that you can be MIT educated AND be a conspiracy nutbag.
And that the stupid and indoctrinated latch onto anything that supports their beliefs as 'education'. Sure, I can see that...without deeper examination, rote acceptance of information gets a lot of people thru life. Not especially successfully or skillfully, but they pay their bills.

This is just a Y = -MX + B linear fit by design, LOL.
Worse than data dredging.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai & The Danger Of Data Charlatans
Election Fraud in Michigan?
Nope: just how lines work

Read the above link to see the whole BS construction get shredded apart.

"I know people are very quick to trust something just because it’s got some numbers on it — especially if it agrees with them — but numbers don’t make an analysis bulletproof. Not inspecting even the quant-iest of presentations can leave you vulnerable to a new breed of snake-oil salesman. Case in point: Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai. U.S. Senate Candidate. "

Last edited:
Fact check 6k votes went to biden from trump.
no amount of excuses or whatever will change this fact.
it was a software glitch.

the only reason it was caught was because they did a hand count of the votes when something didn't seem to look correct.
whatever they did to trigger the bug could have been done in other places without them knowing.
Fact check is it was always going to be "caught" because the tape totals were always correct and they use those tape totals to verify the official count.

Just goes to show that you can be MIT educated AND be a conspiracy nutbag.
Actually, I think it just shows that an MIT education doesn't mean you have any sort of moral compass. He's actually being clever about how he deceives people.

This is just a Y = -MX + B linear fit by design, LOL.
Worse than data dredging.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai & The Danger Of Data Charlatans
Election Fraud in Michigan?
Nope: just how lines work

Read the above link to see the whole BS construction get shredded apart.

"I know people are very quick to trust something just because it’s got some numbers on it — especially if it agrees with them — but numbers don’t make an analysis bulletproof. Not inspecting even the quant-iest of presentations can leave you vulnerable to a new breed of snake-oil salesman. Case in point: Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai. U.S. Senate Candidate. "
It's absolute garbage chart designed to give a false impression.

It's a master class in how to lie with charts and graphs though. I think it's going to make it into quite a few statistics courses as prime example.

Last edited:
What I find alarming is President Trump claimed the election was rigged before November 3. President Trump questioned mail in voting in States that have been doing it for years.
All without providing evidence that the election was rigged or mail in voting is fraud.

Dr Shiva is either an idiot or most probably a person who wants to manipulate people

Here is a video which explains how MIT Phd Shiva fails miserably in math and statistics

Because the top of one ticket is hated by more than half the country, including many from his own party. Thus they did not vote for him but they did vote for their party Senators.
I simply do not understand why that isn't an obvious explanation.

I spent the night rebuking my fellow man for how well trump was doing.

Then I heard about this bit and the first thing that came to mind is what you describe. What, do they think all the nevertrumpers are those five or six guys we see on TV?

Dr Shiva is either an idiot or most probably a person who wants to manipulate people

Here is a video which explains how MIT Phd Shiva fails miserably in math and statistics

Excellent find. He nails it.

Back
Top Bottom