• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

MIT Scientists: Data Analysis Of Election Fraud In MI Shows 69,000 Votes Were TRANSFERRED From Trump To Biden!

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
“Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, who is a MIT trained data scientist and Fulbright Scholar, along with Bennie Smith a Democrat, who is a software engineer, data analyst and an election commissioner and Phil Evans, who is also a trained engineer and data analyst, discuss some very troubling findings after reviewing the election data coming out of Michigan”

The communist democrats think they won, Nope, truth will come out.

“Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, who is a MIT trained data scientist and Fulbright Scholar, along with Bennie Smith a Democrat, who is a software engineer, data analyst and an election commissioner and Phil Evans, who is also a trained engineer and data analyst, discuss some very troubling findings after reviewing the election data coming out of Michigan”

Seriously? You guys are getting desperate.

This Dr. Ayyadurai?

V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai (born Vellayappa Ayyadurai Shiva,[2] December 2, 1963)[3] is an Indian-American scientist, engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and promoter of conspiracy theories and unfounded medical claims. He is notable for his widely discredited claim to be the "inventor of email",[4] based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late 1970s.[5][6] Initial reports that repeated Ayyadurai's assertion—from organizations such as The Washington Post and the Smithsonian Institution—were followed by public retractions.[5][7] These corrections were triggered by objections from historians and ARPANET pioneers who pointed out that email was already actively used in the early 1970s.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Ayyadurai

"Statement from the National Museum of American History: Collection of Materials from V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai" (Press release). National Museum of American History. February 23, 2012. Archived from the original on April 27, 2012. Retrieved February 19, 2013. Exchanging messages through computer systems, what most people call 'email', predates the work of Ayyadurai.

Seriously? You guys are getting desperate.
I've only watched about 15 minutes so far, but is there something specific in that video presentation that you object to or dispute?

This is bullshit. In fact, they are making their own assumptions here because they make claims like what they should expect to see in voting. That is not a valid claim. And no, people are not convicted in this sort of thing with "less evidence".

Yes! I even hear you’re not gonna believe what Trump’s top people are finding on Obama’s real birth certificate! They were looking for 6 years straight!

Oh boy oh boy can’t wait!! 🤪 🤣

I've only watched about 15 minutes so far, but is there something specific in that video presentation that you object to or dispute?

Its data analysis.. you can fake anything doing that. Is it peer reviewed? Of course not... is the methodology and data actually available for others to pick through? Most likely not! It is a typical right wing bullshit video along the lines of Project Veritas.

What counts is the actual votes.. physical votes. When and if someone finds actual fraudulent votes in such large numbers that it can influence the election.... then get back to the rest of us. Otherwise, this video is one of many from desperate Trumpfans to "prove" that their dear leader is not a big time loser.

Its data analysis.. you can fake anything doing that. Is it peer reviewed? Of course not... is the methodology and data actually available for others to pick through? Most likely not! It is a typical right wing bullshit video along the lines of Project Veritas.

What counts is the actual votes.. physical votes. When and if someone finds actual fraudulent votes in such large numbers that it can influence the election.... then get back to the rest of us. Otherwise, this video is one of many from desperate Trumpfans to "prove" that their dear leader is not a big time loser.
So...your objection is based on speculation..."you can fake anything", etc. You don't actually "know" if anything was faked...and by your biased assumptions..."most likely not". They present their methodology and they were very clear where they got their data...anybody can get the same data. And, because of your speculation and assumptions, you are willing to simply ignore the entire presentation.

I agree that what counts is "the actual votes", but the fact is that the actual votes are not counted. Only an image of the ballots are tabulated and those images are mostly discarded immediately. That means we have no way to verify that the count is correct...except by hand counting the actual, paper ballots. Do you agree with me that ALL precincts, counties and states that use those voting machines should be recounted...by hand? After all, that's the ONLY way we know we'll get an actual correct count.

The votes are secretly hidden with hillary's emails

Dont convince us. Convince a judge.

But you can't

Lol

So...your objection is based on speculation..."you can fake anything", etc. You don't actually "know" if anything was faked...and by your biased assumptions..."most likely not". They present their methodology and they were very clear where they got their data...anybody can get the same data. And, because of your speculation and assumptions, you are willing to simply ignore the entire presentation.

I agree that what counts is "the actual votes", but the fact is that the actual votes are not counted. Only an image of the ballots are tabulated and those images are mostly discarded immediately. That means we have no way to verify that the count is correct...except by hand counting the actual, paper ballots. Do you agree with me that ALL precincts, counties and states that use those voting machines should be recounted...by hand? After all, that's the ONLY way we know we'll get an actual correct count.

The people cited have a history of ”faking anything”.

Of course, the never bothers Trumpsters. They have been blindly cheering for everything Trump made up.

An OP that incl "evidence" rarely, if ever, provided in previous OP by this poster and is immediately debunked by the fact of the co-author having been thoroughly discredited for unprovable CT and prior false claims. Throwing rocks at the advancing Biden train to taking office of the presidency.

The people cited have a history of ”faking anything”.
Oh? All three of the gentlemen? They all have a history of "faking anything"? If so, present the facts of them faking anything.

And while you are at it, present facts that show anything in this presentation has been faked. Just saying "history of faking anything" does NOT mean this is faked.

But hey...I know that reason and facts don't matter to you so I don't expect you to present ANY facts.

Moving on...

Dont convince us. Convince a judge.

But you can't

Lol
You didn't watch the video, did you? Its purpose wasn't to convince any judge. Its purpose is to educate people.

You didn't watch the video, did you? Its purpose wasn't to convince any judge. Its purpose is to educate people.
You dont need to educate people. You need to convince a judge. You see a judge will require all this stuff is verified. That's how I know it's real. Get that....then educate me

The problem is this is all bs

My objection is that it is an academic study, when you can just count the freaking votes.

Sure, count the votes. But you guys have been saying stop counting many times.. so which is it?

Regardless... for the amount of election fraud needed to swing this election, there would have be a multistate coordination among Democrats and Republicans... and all those many thousands of people involved would all have to keep it a secret. What are the odds of that happening?

You dont need to educate people. You need to convince a judge. You see a judge will require all this stuff is verified. That's how I know it's real. Get that....then educate me

The problem is this is all bs
???

"I" don't need to do anything.

And those gentlemen don't need to convince a judge, either. They haven't offered to present their findings to a court and no court has asked them to. And they state quite clearly that their aim is to educate people.

And since when is your education dependent upon a court ruling? Do you have to get a court ruling to take a college course? I don't think so. Do you have to get a court ruling to conduct research? Don't be rididulous.

I love how there are 20 million threads by conservatives that education makes you dumb and degrees are worthless. Let one disgraced MIT grad post something they agree with and its blazed at the top of the post to give credibility to the post.

You guys can say all you want to about disregarding education but obviously its a sham.

My objection is that it is an academic study, when you can just count the freaking votes.

Sure, count the votes. But you guys have been saying stop counting many times.. so which is it?

Regardless... for the amount of election fraud needed to swing this election, there would have be a multistate coordination among Democrats and Republicans... and all those many thousands of people involved would all have to keep it a secret. What are the odds of that happening?
Nobody has said to stop counting. They have said to stop counting illegal votes.

And, as I've said, I agree with you that the actual paper ballots need to be hand counted, but NOBODY...especially not Biden supporters...want to do that. And that means we need to take into consideration the question of whether the machine counts are accurate or whether they are manipulated.

???

"I" don't need to do anything.

And those gentlemen don't need to convince a judge, either. They haven't offered to present their findings to a court and no court has asked them to. And they state quite clearly that their aim is to educate people.

And since when is your education dependent upon a court ruling? Do you have to get a court ruling to take a college course? I don't think so. Do you have to get a court ruling to conduct research? Don't be rididulous.
Ok then I will dismiss it as unverified nonsense. Get a independent scientist to peer review it or it's just a big nothing burger.

It wouldn't matter what I thought anyhow.

What do the courts make of it? Is this statistical modeling something they permit as evidence?

Is there a court case in Michigan that will benefit form this, or is this just more orange smoke?

Because it looks like orange smoke.

Back
Top Bottom