• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

missy's here!!!!!!!!!

missy blonde

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi .:newhere:

hoping to get my opinions accross and im not that bad but i do get a bit angry when i really beleive in something!:lol:

Hope i make some lovely new friends

Missy Blonde :2wave:

Welcome to Debate Politics. Missy Blonde!:2wave:

Indeed - welcome to Debate Politics!

Be careful, this place is adicting!

:2wave: Hiya thread, :2razz: thank you for welcoming me. I hope we have some very intersting discussions and debates!

Missy blonde :2wave:

missy blonde said:
:2wave: Hiya thread, :2razz: thank you for welcoming me. I hope we have some very intersting discussions and debates!

Missy blonde

Hiya! :wcm

No listen to vauge. He's not joking. I'm thinking of starting a DPA group (Debate Politic-ers Anonymous of course. :mrgreen: )

missy blonde said:
Hi .:newhere:

hoping to get my opinions accross and im not that bad but i do get a bit angry when i really beleive in something!:lol:

Hope i make some lovely new friends

Missy Blonde :2wave:

Welcome Missy!

Glad to have you.
I hope you enjoy it all.

velkommmt something Debate Politics.

This is the place where miracles happen, I believe Galenrox admitted to not being as cool as myself.. I could be wrong.

ahah

Welcome!!!

Welcome to DP Missy :2wave:

Hope to see ya on the threads!

Tashahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi Missy, glad to have you here...look forward to seeing you around!!!

:2wave:

Back
Top Bottom