• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mississippi has reported 604 COVID cases (Teachers and school staff)

No, zero is ok.

If you mean acceptable, in that I think the alternative would mean more death and suffering, yea.

Your turn. How many suicide deaths is acceptable?

thanks for answering. i'm bookmarking your post to see if you're right.

just give me a number. how many are you willing to sacrifice?

It's not the number of dead teachers that will create angry panic. Wait until the first elementary student dies of covid for all hell to break loose.

It's not the number of dead teachers that will create angry panic. Wait until the first elementary student dies of covid for all hell to break loose.

it's weird isn't it? older people vote Republican more so (57% to 42%) and that's the exact age group of people that Trump/Trump Republicans are willing to sacrifice.

they sacrifice, stunningly, themselves.

thanks for answering. i'm bookmarking your post to see if you're right.

Ok...... you have much patience it seems.

But you didn’t answer after I did. Maybe I want to bookmark.

Just from exposer at school or anywhere else? Conundrum

well, mainly from school but if they're exposed elsewhere then bring it to school (thus infecting kids which then infect other teachers/parents/siblings/grand parents) then i think that would be important to count too.

well, mainly from school but if they're exposed elsewhere then bring it to school (thus infecting kids which then infect other teachers/parents/siblings/grand parents) then i think that would be important to count too.

Fact is, one can only guess where they were exposed.

Fact is, one can only guess where they were exposed.

so, what's your guess on how many teachers/professors die if all schools are open and have in class instruction?

and, what's our guess on how many teachers/professors die in our current setup (a mixture)?

so, what's your guess on how many teachers/professors die if all schools are open and have in class instruction?

and, what's our guess on how many teachers/professors die in our current setup (a mixture)?

If everyone is following protocol, no more than would die regardless.

I'll tell you one thing, all of these people who have isolated themselves for the last 6 months are going to be more susceptible than those who didn't. Their immune systems are running low.

If everyone is following protocol, no more than would die regardless.

I'll tell you one thing, all of these people who have isolated themselves for the last 6 months are going to be more susceptible than those who didn't. Their immune systems are running low.

^ can everyone please read this. please. the last paragraph.

Just from exposer at school or anywhere else? Conundrum

Schools and churches or any indoor setting is likely to increase the risk of transmission, right?

Why have other countries done so much better? We're a disaster. And it's partially due to our cheerleader president.

^ can everyone please read this. please. the last paragraph.

lol, it's like something Trump would say.

You can't argue with Trump supporters. You can just have sympathy for these confused people.

lol, it's like something Trump would say.

You can't argue with Trump supporters. You can just have sympathy for these confused people.

yeah, they're lost souls.

the only ones we can reach are young people, those not terribly interested in politics and those on the fence. i just right off the Trump Extremists.

anyone want to give me a number of acceptable deaths from COVID of teachers/professors.

anyone want to give me a number of acceptable deaths from COVID of teachers/professors.

I don't know what is going to be an acceptable number of teacher deaths from covid but I do know the acceptable number of elementary students. It's 0. The first little kid that goes back to school, gets the virus and dies, will cause all hell to break loose.

I don't know what is going to be an acceptable number of teacher deaths from covid but I do know the acceptable number of elementary students. It's 0. The first little kid that goes back to school, gets the virus and dies, will cause all hell to break loose.

and also think that the first really famous sports (mainly college and pro football) coach that dies will change everything.

just think if a Coach K or a Nick Saban were to die.

and also think that the first really famous sports (mainly college and pro football) coach that dies will change everything.

just think if a Coach K or a Nick Saban were to die.

The virus doesn't care about your social status.

The virus doesn't care about your social status.

correct. it could kill Trump next week.

but, instead, he will stay in a bubble while his supporters gather, infect each other, pass it on and cause deaths.

correct. it could kill Trump next week.

but, instead, he will stay in a bubble while his supporters gather, infect each other, pass it on and cause deaths.

Fact is, no matter what Trump says or how he acts will be good enough for you.

Did I mention your questions in this thread are stupid?

okay, are you ready to go on record and say that people that are wearing masks, socially distancing (etc) are MORE susceptible to getting COVID and dying from it?

go ahead. you can type it.

I said "isolation". You know what that means?

Fact is, no matter what Trump says or how he acts will be good enough for you.

Did I mention your questions in this thread are stupid?

it's not just me you need to worry about. young people and sane people and democrats and a bunch of independents and a bunch of military have all grown tired of his act (and the deaths he caused by downplaying COVID is probably the straw).

I said "isolation". You know what that means?

those THOSE people are MORE susceptible to getting COVID and dying from it?

Back
Top Bottom