• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Missiles fired toward US consulate in Iraq came from Iran: officials

Sorry if you don't like facts but it is what it is. He played a large role in the killing of a whole lot of American men and women.

You defending a terrorist who killed Americans just because you hate trump is disgusting.

Soleimani was a giant POS who has needed killing for a long time now.

When you invade other nations you run a decent risk of being killed.

Ya know what I always say: OH WELL!!!

I support the Freedom Fighters in the region BD. They have the moral high ground, and they also have my admiration. I just love it when oppressed people FIGHT for their FREEDOMS!!!!
salute.jpg

Nope.

That is not at all true.

You obviously don't know me.

I was still a Republican at the time and never voted for President Barack Hussein Obama and I never approved of his needless war mongering any more than I did with his predecessor or those that have come afterwards.

I am staunchly against our presidents R or D doing that sort of killing, using our Military and it's weapons as seemingly some personal 'pick and choose' extrajudicial assassination arm of the Executive.

If that General needed justice served to him it did not come legally with that strike and it came with the death of 4 others who were not the General "deserving to be killed."

But I guess since we are America our Presidents can just do as they damned well please no matter the murders, oh I am sorry, "acceptable collateral damages" that may occur in their waging war inside nations that never attacked us or threatened us in any reality.
It's hilarious that you think it was the president was the one that targeted Soleimani.

Goes a long way to show just how clueless you are.

When you invade other nations you run a decent risk of being killed.

Ya know what I always say: OH WELL!!!

I support the Freedom Fighters in the region BD. They have the moral high ground, and they also have my admiration. I just love it when oppressed people FIGHT for their FREEDOMS!!!!
View attachment 67380218
Yes we all know you support a bunch of terrorists trying to make people live life as if they were still in the middle ages. You don't need to keep reminding us of your disgusting beliefs.

Every tyrannical regime in earth is on the move. They see a weak American president and have decided now is their window of opportunity.

When Iranian aligned militias attacked US bases under Trump was it because they saw a weaker American President?

Nope.

That is not at all true.

You obviously don't know me.

I was still a Republican at the time and never voted for President Barack Hussein Obama and I never approved of his needless war mongering any more than I did with his predecessor or those that have come afterwards.

I am staunchly against our presidents R or D doing that sort of killing, using our Military and it's weapons as seemingly some personal 'pick and choose' extrajudicial assassination arm of the Executive.

If that General needed justice served to him it did not come legally with that strike and it came with the death of 4 others who were not the General "deserving to be killed."

But I guess since we are America our Presidents can just do as they damned well please no matter the murders, oh I am sorry, "acceptable collateral damages" that may occur in their waging war inside nations that never attacked us or threatened us in any reality.
I have no reason to think that what you say is not true, and believe your words to be genuine.

I stand corrected, and offer apologies for my incorrect assumption.

What was/is your opinion of the Operation to "get" Bin Laden....was our operation in sovereign Pakistan justified, or no? I was always happy we got him...but felt uneasy about running an operation in a sovereign country without permission.

It's hilarious that you think it was the president was the one that targeted Soleimani.

Goes a long way to show just how clueless you are.
Perhaps you should go tell Donnie Trump and the Pentagon just how "clueless" they are?

As President, my highest and most solemn duty is the defense of our nation and its citizens.

Last night, at my direction, the United States military successfully executed a flawless precision strike that killed the number-one terrorist anywhere in the world, Qasem Soleimani.

At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

Trump brags his strike on Soleimani killed '2 for the price of 1' while giving a behind-the-scenes account of the assassination to GOP donors at his Florida resort

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have no reason to think that what you say is not true, and believe your words to be genuine.

I stand corrected, and offer apologies for my incorrect assumption.

What was/is your opinion of the Operation to "get" Bin Laden....was our operation in sovereign Pakistan justified, or no? I was always happy we got him...but felt uneasy about running an operation in a sovereign country without permission.
I felt it was wrong as well. I am happy there was no major loss of American lives in the mission but regret we lost a very expensive military equipment asset. Frankly I felt then and still feel the amount of time, lives, treasure and face America lost in that 10 year manhunt added to the incursion, granted or not, into another sovereign nation was not worth that one death.

Perhaps you should go tell Donnie Trump and the Pentagon just how "clueless" they are?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So you honestly do think it was Trumps idea to kill him.

Lol. You really need to get a clue

Back
Top Bottom