• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Miriam Adelson wants Trump added to the bible.

Hamish Howl

Horrible Bastard
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Look upon the blasphemy and laugh.

Miriam Adelson wants a 'Book of Trump' in the Bible. Is that possible?

LAS VEGAS – In the Bible lives a cast of characters thousands of years old. There's Job and Esther and Daniel.

But what about Trump?

Read the writings of Miriam Adelson, the Israeli-American wife of GOP mega donor Sheldon Adelson, and you'll find her case to expand the holy book with a story named after the 45th president of the United States.

"Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a 'Book of Trump,' much like it has a “Book of Esther” celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?" Adelson wrote in a column published July 6 in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, a newspaper the Adelsons own.

Adelson contends Donald Trump "should enjoy sweeping support" among U.S. Jews and Israelis – so much so that he deserves pages in the Bible.

Figure of speech aside for a moment, this is what religion gives you... insanity.

The Adelsons have a huge influence over American elections. That's our system. That they get huge wealth from gambling, and that wealth is then used by political operatives to change opinions and buy elections.

Figure of speech aside for a moment, this is what religion gives you... insanity.

Right. Anytime a Muslim or Jew uses religion to do something ridiculous or grotesque, we blame 'religion'. When a Christian does something wrong we blame Christians.

Right. Anytime a Muslim or Jew uses religion to do something ridiculous or grotesque, we blame 'religion'. When a Christian does something wrong we blame Christians.

No I blame religion... it takes a special kind of stupid to suggest Trump needs biblical status.

AP_18320733513883.jpg

and the left is running with this bs while drooling down their chin, then they run and complain about the right being gullible.

and the left is running with this bs while drooling down their chin, then they run and complain about the right being gullible.
The left is having fun making fun of a nutjob…….yes they are, have been for more than a few years now, hence why people say stupid stuff like this woman and trump even suggesting he be on Mt Rushmore.

The left is having fun making fun of a nutjob…….yes they are, have been for more than a few years now, hence why people say stupid stuff like this woman and trump even suggesting he be on Mt Rushmore.

and I am having fun laughing about hysterics.

How is this "the left?" It's a USA Today article and it's an interview with Miriam "Harkonnen" Adelson.
She and husband Baron Harkonnen are of the Jewish faith but they want editing rights for the Christian Bible.
Show me the leftists in all of this, please.

Sheldon Adelson Harkonnen.jpg

So you're saying she never said this?

I don't give nut jobs the time of day. Not worth my time.

I think you're not connecting with the fact that Miriam Adelson, or the 'nut job' as you admit she is, is one half of the couple that are the biggest financial contributors to Donald Trump's political career. They're literally the ones telling him what to do. How does that not compute?

I think you're not connecting with the fact that Miriam Adelson, or the 'nut job' as you admit is, is one half of the couple that are the biggest financial contributors to Donald Trump's political career. They're literally the ones telling him what to do. How does that not compute?

Are you saying that people with money can't have issues?

Back
Top Bottom