• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Miracle In Missouri???

Population of Missouri- 6.something million.
Population of Kansas City- just under 500,000.
Just off the top of your head, would you guess there are more single adults in the city or in rural counties?
Just Google

Just Google
I did. Do you think I had those numbers at hand?
The point, and you know it, is that by far most Missouri kids aren't in that big blue city.

I did. Do you think I had those numbers at hand?
The point, and you know it, is that by far most Missouri kids aren't in that big blue city.
I know, they bus them to the burbs.

I don't think it's a miracle.
Obviously, decompositions had begun.

If it's meant to be a miracle - why decompose at all?
If God wants to show a clear miracle - why leave any room for doubt?

I don't know too why a dead body's decaying got to do with miracles?
You think - if God wants to go that way - why not just raise the dead instead? 😁

Last edited:
I don't think it's a miracle.
Obviously, decompositions had begun.

If it's meant to be a miracle - why decompose at all?
If God wants to show a clear miracle - why leave any room for doubt?

I don't know too why a dead body's decaying got to do with miracles?
You think - if God wants to go that way - why not just raise the dead instead? 😁
It is refreshing when you can respond like a normal adult.

Well done.

Oh boy. How are people so damn gullible? We have ways of preserving bodies. Do these people also see a plane in the sky and think, "It's a miracle! Look at the magic object defy gravity!"...?

Do these people also see a plane in the sky and think, "It's a miracle! Look at the magic object defy gravity!"...?
That wouldn't surprise me.

It is refreshing when you can respond like a normal adult.

Well done.

Never mind the insult.
After all - it's not me who's been showing to have the mind of an intellectually deficit child.

Why is this not a poll?

:) ;):cool:

Don't know, just know there are more kids in the city so making up half the kids in Missouri seems to make more sense.
Do your posts about reading ability of school children of "the big Dem city" in Missouri seem particularly racialized to you? They do, to me and I'm
confident I'm not alone.

Do your posts about reading ability of school children of "the big Dem city" in Missouri seem particularly racialized to you? They do, to me and I'm
confident I'm not alone.
You read her posts?

confident I'm not alone.
Read what you want into it. Saint Louis City is run by Dems. If school children can't read, then do something about it.

Back
Top Bottom