• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Minority babies now outnumber whites in usa

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
White babies are now outnumbered by minority babies, according to new population estimates from the Census Bureau.

In 2015, racial and ethnic minorities made up 50.2 percent of babies under a year old. That year, there were 1,995,102 minority babies born, just slightly more than the 1,982,936 white babies born.

Minority babies outnumber white babies born in U.S. in 2015 | McClatchy DC

If they outnumber white babies aren't they now the majority?

Is this what you're afraid of?

Well, except that they wouldn't all be of the same minority. Like, if white babies make up nearly half of the births, that leaves the other half to be divided up among all minorities.

White babies are now outnumbered by minority babies, according to new population estimates from the Census Bureau.

In 2015, racial and ethnic minorities made up 50.2 percent of babies under a year old. That year, there were 1,995,102 minority babies born, just slightly more than the 1,982,936 white babies born.

Hurray! This will provide excellent fodder for making certain people super buttmad.

It's not the white babies or other babies that I'm worried about, it's the poor, uneducated and unmotivated masses and for whom we have no employment having babies.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing where anyone has said this is any kind of a problem? Am I missing it?

Ummm, just have to ask, what the hell is an "ethnic" minority in a country that has long been a melting pot? I'm white as a Welsh coal miner, but my ancestry is chock full of mixed paint and culture.

it means Affirmative action and protected classes can now start going the way of the dodo bird.

I'm surprised so many posters seem to be wondering what this thread is about.

Looking at the tone of the threads this Original Poster usually starts here everyday. What this thread is about should be obvious.

I'm not seeing where anyone has said this is any kind of a problem? Am I missing it?

Too bad the OP just did this as a drive-by and doesn't care to clarify or support his own thread in any way.

I'm surprised so many posters seem to be wondering what this thread is about.

Looking at the tone of the threads this Original Poster usually starts here everyday. What this thread is about should be obvious.

Same tone as this asshat...

And guess what? With the increase in interracial marriages, there's a very real chance that - assuming you've got grandkids - at least one of them will marry someone who belongs to a race you don't like...

...and their kids will wonder why the heck you're so ticked off whenever you look at them....

How sad it must be to live in constant fear because others aren't as white as you...

How sad it must be to live in constant fear because others aren't as white as you...

There are white people who are very afraid of becoming a minority because they believe that they'll be treated like they treat black and brown people.

There are white people who are very afraid of becoming a minority because they believe that they'll be treated like they treat black and brown people.

Pretty much.

It says a lot about the OP's insecurity.

Another insecure white guy FAIL thread

There's a belief among members of the alt right / Donald coalition who think that non whites are somehow genetically predisposed to want liberal big government. So, you know, no more Nordic Anglo Freedom. :roll:

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom