• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Minnesota hit by a severe incident of "Global Warming"

VF500

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Gee, I thought the sea levels of the world were supposed to have risen to disastrous levels by now and caused coastal flooding. If you watch the news, all that water must have gotten tied up in snow and fallen over the upper midwest. I guess the flooding disasters will have to wait until spring and happen along the Missippi River. :lamo

Last edited:
Gee, I thought the sea levels of the world were supposed to have risen to disastrous levels by now and caused coastal flooding.
Where did you find this prediction? I am looking to squirrel away some money and I would like to buy some future beach front property. Where can I find out when and where currently land locked property will become coastal?
Please direct me to your source for the predictions you're talking about.

Where did you find this prediction? I am looking to squirrel away some money and I would like to buy some future beach front property. Where can I find out when and where currently land locked property will become coastal?
Please direct me to your source for the predictions you're talking about.
Don't you own a television? Have you not seen the poor polar bear wandering down the street because his ice bergs and glaciers have all melted? "Ecologists" have been warning about coastal flooding for years due to melting ice caps. Try using Google for some direction.

Moderator's Warning:
Global warming threads go in the Environment and Climate forum. Moving this there.

Don't you own a television? Have you not seen the poor polar bear wandering down the street because his ice bergs and glaciers have all melted? "Ecologists" have been warning about coastal flooding for years due to melting ice caps. Try using Google for some direction.

Either you're trolling or you really have no idea what 'ecologists' have been speaking about.

Ah yes, the old "it's cold somewhere, therefore global warming is not real" argument. Quite compelling :rolleyes:

Don't you own a television?
Actually, I don't own one.
Have you not seen the poor polar bear wandering down the street because his ice bergs and glaciers have all melted? "Ecologists" have been warning about coastal flooding for years due to melting ice caps. Try using Google for some direction.
I haven't seen anything that led me to think that places would be underwater as you suggest.

Denialists push so many strawmen they can no longer differentiate them from reality.

Denialists push so many strawmen they can no longer differentiate them from reality.

Al Gore said we'd all have to live on Mars which is warming due to martian SUV's! :lamo Silly warmers

Back
Top Bottom