• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Minnesota Health Worker Loses both Legs and both Hands Following Second Pfizer Clot-Shot

munkle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
How anybody can actually consider taking these things no matter what any "mandates" say is beyond me. 99.8% recovery rate and 99.998% for children. Clinical trials are not even over until end of 2023.

There are now over 500,000 “adverse events” entered into the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, (VAERS,) including 12,000 deaths, 41,000 hospitalizations, 13,000 permanent disabilities, 11,000 “life threatening,” and 300 birth defects. One-third of the deaths occurred within 48 hours, in one large sample.

In below case CDC says cannot rule out it was "vaccine."

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...covid-19-shot/

jummai-nache.jpg

by Brian Shilhavy

Editor, Health Impact News

Jummai Nache, and her husband, Philip Nache, were born in Nigeria and came to the U.S. to settle in Minneapolis a few years ago, working with the Southern Baptists to plant churches among the African communities living in Minneapolis.

Jummaci was working as a medical assistant in a clinic in Minneapolis and was instructed to take the COVID-19 “vaccines.”
She complied, and immediately after getting the second injection, according to her husband, “she started to experience chest pain at work.”

Things went down hill fast after that, as the all-too-familiar symptoms of blood clots, a known side effect of the Pfizer COVID-19 shots, were found in her heart, and today she has had both legs amputated, and will also have to have both of her hands amputated.

Her case is supposedly “rare,” as her husband reports that after the CDC and “70-80” doctors investigated her case, and reported back to him:

“the CDC sent us a letter of their conclusions which stated that Jummai was infected with MIS-A and covid-19, but they cannot conclude whether the covid-19 vaccine contributed for now.“

Some excerpts from her husband’s GoFundMe page:

“This is the story about my wife Jummai.

She is a medical assistant who worked in one of the clinics in Minneapolis MN, where she was instructed to take the covid-19 vaccine.

After receiving her second Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine on February 1, 2021 she started to experience chest pain at work.
Three days after the chest pains I took her to Urgent Care of February 6, 2021. After the checkup, EKG and other tests, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with her chest and every test showed she was okay.

So Jummai followed the CDC guidelines but then a few days later she ended up at Fairview ER and then was transferred to U of M medical center.

The next day, 2/14/21 the doctor called and told me that her heart was deteriorating, her oxygen levels and blood pressure were low and she needed to be put on a ventilator. I gave approval for them to proceed with the ventilator as needed.
The Infectious Disease Dr considered the test results, Jummai’s condition, the timeline of the administered vaccine and the onset of covid 19, realizing the vaccine might have caused the adverse reaction.

But the Dr always concludes that this is just a theory which cannot be verified because they do not have testing equipment to clearly state that the vaccine has caused Jummai’s devastation.

Whatever the cause may be, my wife is suffering unbearable excruciating pain and permanent catastrophic damage. The consequences of the adverse event are as follows: 1. Arterial blood clot; 2. Respiratory distress—ventilator; 3. Cardiomyopathy; 4. Anemia; 5. Damage to fingers of both hands and toes of both feet; 6 Ischemia; 7. MIS-Multiple Inflammatory Syndrome.

As a result of the above complications, the Infectious Disease Dr decided to forward the case to CDC.

About 8 weeks after the meeting the CDC sent us a letter of their conclusions which stated that Jummai was infected with MIS-A and covid-19, but they cannot conclude whether the covid-19 vaccine contributed for now.

Read the full article at GoFundMe.

How anybody can actually consider taking these things no matter what any "mandates" say is beyond me. 99.8% recovery rate and 99.998% for children. Clinical trials are not even over until end of 2023.

There are now over 500,000 “adverse events” entered into the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, (VAERS,) including 12,000 deaths, 41,000 hospitalizations, 13,000 permanent disabilities, 11,000 “life threatening,” and 300 birth defects. One-third of the deaths occurred within 48 hours, in one large sample.

jummai-nache.jpg

by Brian Shilhavy

Jummai Nache, and her husband, Philip Nache, were born in Nigeria and came to the U.S. to settle in Minneapolis a few years ago, working with the Southern Baptists to plant churches among the African communities living in Minneapolis.

Jummaci was working as a medical assistant in a clinic in Minneapolis and was instructed to take the COVID-19 “vaccines.”
She complied, and immediately after getting the second injection, according to her husband, “she started to experience chest pain at work.”

Things went down hill fast after that, as the all-too-familiar symptoms of blood clots, a known side effect of the Pfizer COVID-19 shots, were found in her heart, and today she has had both legs amputated, and will also have to have both of her hands amputated.

Her case is supposedly “rare,” as her husband reports that after the CDC and “70-80” doctors investigated her case, and reported back to him:

“the CDC sent us a letter of their conclusions which stated that Jummai was infected with MIS-A and covid-19, but they cannot conclude whether the covid-19 vaccine contributed for now.“

She is a medical assistant who worked in one of the clinics in Minneapolis MN, where she was instructed to take the covid-19 vaccine.

After receiving her second Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine on February 1, 2021 she started to experience chest pain at work.
Three days after the chest pains I took her to Urgent Care of February 6, 2021. After the checkup, EKG and other tests, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with her chest and every test showed she was okay.

So Jummai followed the CDC guidelines but then a few days later she ended up at Fairview ER and then was transferred to U of M medical center.

The next day, 2/14/21 the doctor called and told me that her heart was deteriorating, her oxygen levels and blood pressure were low and she needed to be put on a ventilator. I gave approval for them to proceed with the ventilator as needed.
The Infectious Disease Dr considered the test results, Jummai’s condition, the timeline of the administered vaccine and the onset of covid 19, realizing the vaccine might have caused the adverse reaction.

But the Dr always concludes that this is just a theory which cannot be verified because they do not have testing equipment to clearly state that the vaccine has caused Jummai’s devastation.

Whatever the cause may be, my wife is suffering unbearable excruciating pain and permanent catastrophic damage. The consequences of the adverse event are as follows: 1. Arterial blood clot; 2. Respiratory distress—ventilator; 3. Cardiomyopathy; 4. Anemia; 5. Damage to fingers of both hands and toes of both feet; 6 Ischemia; 7. MIS-Multiple Inflammatory Syndrome.

As a result of the above complications, the Infectious Disease Dr decided to forward the case to CDC.

About 8 weeks after the meeting the CDC sent us a letter of their conclusions which stated that Jummai was infected with MIS-A and covid-19, but they cannot conclude whether the covid-19 vaccine contributed for now.

Did you read the last sentence of your article?

The link in the OP is NOT to the CDC's website. It is to a website called OpenVAERS. Read more about it:

OpenVAERS repackages raw federal data from the official VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) website to push an anti-vax agenda. The site misrepresents data collected on VAERS and publishes it in a way that has very likely made a significant contribution to vaccine hesitancy. The website publishes unverified data and statistics on how many people have allegedly died or suffered injuries after getting their COVID-19 vaccine. The site features a “red box summary page,” which shows misrepresented figures in large fonts. Social media users often share screenshots of this page on other sites like Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook, which see thousands of shares from the site every day.

This might be important,

jummai-nache.jpg

by Brian Shilhavy

Cool story, broth. Tell me. Did you send money?

The vaccine turned me into a newt! .... I got better ...

jummai-nache.jpg

by Brian Shilhavy

How awful for her. She had Covid. They know one of the complications of Covid is MIS. GET THE SHOT!!!

Did you know that

In 2020 there were 17 direct lightning fatalities, compared with 20 in 2019, according to the National Weather Service. From 2010 to 2019 on average, 26 people died each year from lightning strikes in the United States.

Does that mean we should not ever go out when there is rain?

There are always exceptions to the rule on everything.

The OP links to a disinformation site not CNN.

The OP does not comment on the final sentence: "About 8 weeks after the meeting the CDC sent us a letter of their conclusions which stated that Jummai was infected with MIS-A and covid-19, but they cannot conclude whether the covid-19 vaccine contributed for now."

jummai-nache.jpg

by Brian Shilhavy

So how outraged at Trump are you that he is recommending people get the vaccine?

One missing piece of information is whether this unfortunate lady was infected with the Covid-19 virus. It may make a difference in the conclusion as to the cause of the blood clots. Another is information on any existing medical conditions.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

This is false information. Responding to a similar piece of disinformation, Politifact reported, "There is no hard proof so far of anyone in the U.S. having died as a result of getting a COVID-19 vaccine."

People should be getting vaccinated, it has by far lower risk than a COVID infection, but there is still risk attached. Having said this, Politifact is a politicized publication, as is everything coming from the US these days. If you want good information without the political agenda, look abroad to Europe or even Canada for non-biased data. We have suffered numerous vaccine related deaths here, as they have all throughout Europe. By statistics alone I can guarantee that the US has suffered vaccine related deaths, absolutely.

I wish people would stop trying to make it seem like there are 100% no deaths from the vaccine, it's part of the reason people stop trusting those of us who have been vaccinated. They *know* people have died from it.... just fess up and admit it, explain that the vaccines are still by far the lowest risk choice to keep themselves protected and try and make that case. Saying anything else just make us look like liars and causes the vaccine hesitant people to distrust us.

Doctors diagnosed her with arterial blood clots multiple inflammatory syndrome (MIS), a condition where multiple organs in the body become inflamed. Jummai Nache (pictured) contracted COVID-19 in the days after she received the second shot of a vaccine. Complications from the virus led to her needing both legs amputated.

Pick one rare incident and ignore the thousands of unvaccinated who die every day.

jummai-nache.jpg

by Brian Shilhavy

She had covid. She had complications that happen with covid.

How tragic.

People should be getting vaccinated, it has by far lower risk than a COVID infection, but there is still risk attached. Having said this, Politifact is a politicized publication, as is everything coming from the US these days. If you want good information without the political agenda, look abroad to Europe or even Canada for non-biased data. We have suffered numerous vaccine related deaths here, as they have all throughout Europe. By statistics alone I can guarantee that the US has suffered vaccine related deaths, absolutely.

I wish people would stop trying to make it seem like there are 100% no deaths from the vaccine, it's part of the reason people stop trusting those of us who have been vaccinated. They *know* people have died from it.... just fess up and admit it, explain that the vaccines are still by far the lowest risk choice to keep themselves protected and try and make that case. Saying anything else just make us look like liars and causes the vaccine hesitant people to distrust us.

There are a number of distortions in your post. Just attacking the US claiming everything from the US is false because it's "politicized". Attacking Politifact's reporting based on nothing.

If I agreed with every factual claim you make, it wouldn't change that the OP is false or that you made false arguments about the US. Saying that there is no known evidence that anyone in the US is confirmed killed by the vaccine is not saying it hasn't happened, as you claim. And the vaccine hesitant people are largely not nearly as rational about it as you assert.

There are a number of distortions in your post. Just attacking the US claiming everything from the US is false because it's "politicized". Attacking Politifact's reporting based on nothing.

If I agreed with every factual claim you make, it wouldn't change that the OP is false or that you made false arguments about the US. Saying that there is no known evidence that anyone in the US is confirmed killed by the vaccine is not saying it hasn't happened, as you claim. And the vaccine hesitant people are largely not nearly as rational about it as you assert.
I wouldn't classify my post as a distortion. It may be somewhat exaggerated, but on the whole, true. When comparing news sources from within US to other regions I mentioned, I notice a distinct difference. I will admit you got me that I claim everything is politicized from the US nowadays... that's not true and I'll back off that statement. I will say that it's much more likely as an average citizen you're likely to run across politicized "data" if you are in the US vs. the other places I noted.

One missing piece of information is whether this unfortunate lady was infected with the Covid-19 virus. It may make a difference in the conclusion as to the cause of the blood clots. Another is information on any existing medical conditions.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

It's not missing. The article states she WAS infected with COVID and in fact COVID (and/or with combination of MIS-A which she also had) might have cause this, not the vaccine.

It's not missing. The article states she WAS infected with COVID and in fact COVID (and/or with combination of MIS-A which she also had) might have cause this, not the vaccine.
If she was currently infected with COVID, it is highly likely COVID played a part in this. COVID is known to be a disease that can cause clotting.

I will admit you got me that I claim everything is politicized from the US nowadays... that's not true and I'll back off that statement.
Don't feel bad, everything from your region is politicized now and can't be trusted.:) Perhaps we can agree that the US has a billions of dollars sized propaganda and misinformation industry in addition to a media industry that places profits above accuracy creating a lot of problems, and that Canada and Europe do a lot right.

If she was currently infected with COVID, it is highly likely COVID played a part in this. COVID is known to be a disease that can cause clotting.
I think you meant, highly unlikely the vaccine had a role?

Absolute bullshit. The shot that had blood clots associated with it was Astrazeneca.

Your source is garbage, the story is garbage, and you have brought shame and dishonor on your house with this sort of bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom