• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Minneapolis stores looted as mayhem erupts following gunman's suicide: police

I think the ring leaders like Pelosi are fully aware of they hypocrisy and their evil, yet she like the rest and those who answer to her believe that total power justifies the death and destruction.

They are desperate to get this man out of office. It's a desperation that no one alive today has ever seen before in this country and the reasons they are giving to justify this desperation don't add up.

Hmm....

Choke holds should not be banned.
Knee restraints should not be banned.
I should've said after the person is already handcuffed, that works right?

Grand juries are an independent review board
Assuming criminal charges were brought in the first place, and we both know that's pretty rare. Who investigates complaints of police misconduct? The police department (internal affairs). The fox guards the hen house.

Taxpayers should not be liable for criminal conduct by police.
Collectively taxpayers are the gatekeepers. They're the boss's boss of the police. They have a responsibility to hold the government accountable, and should share in the costs when the system they voted into operation fails and causes injustice for others.

I don't know if it still exists, but the old Texas Constitution allowed anyone to refer any felony crime they believe someone committed to a grand jury without requiring the DA's permission or agreement. That should apply everywhere.
Teenagers do something similar to each other, it's called SWATing.

They are desperate to get this man out of office. It's a desperation that no one alive today has ever seen before in this country and the reasons they are giving to justify this desperation don't add up.

Hmm....

Never seen anything like this before.

That does seem to be rather irrational. I think folk are just looking for excuses to loot at this point.

****ing 2020.

Definitely. I was reading the article thinking to myself I'm...so.....confused. This **** makes no sense.

30 million people are in danger of eviction. Open your eyes.

You're welcome!!

What on earth does that have to do with stealing televisions?? What are you suggesting, that thirty million people - who HAVEN'T been evicted btw - go out and steal televisions?? That's okay?? And if evicted, whose outlets should they plug them into?? Yours??

The reality is that it's the Democratic stonewalling causing the stress, not Republican, because Republicans are more than happy to continue financial support where needed. It appears the Democrats are the contrarians for unethical reasons. They want to make the Republicans look bad before the election and couldn't give a rat's pa-toot about their poor, naive constituents. But if it makes you feel any better, the Republicans will prevail with some kind of help - or at least Trump will figure out a way around the stonewallers - and most if not all of your thirty million will be sleeping in their own beds.

The Democratic leadership has been exceptionally stupid recently. Not only is it blatantly manipulative and heartless, but it's so late to the party on condemning violence that it might as well have not bothered at all. Thanks!!

There's a reason the latest poll out of Minnesota had Trump tied with Biden.
There's a reason the latest poll out of Michigan has Trump +2 over Biden. And the Republican Senate candidate James with a slight edge over the Democrat incumbent Peters for the first time.
There is a reason why Biden's lead in battleground states has been dropping like a lead balloon now within the margin of error to +3.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to discern what is behind it all.

What on earth does that have to do with stealing televisions?? What are you suggesting, that thirty million people - who HAVEN'T been evicted btw - go out and steal televisions?? That's okay?? And if evicted, whose outlets should they plug them into?? Yours??

The reality is that it's the Democratic stonewalling causing the stress, not Republican, because Republicans are more than happy to continue financial support where needed. It appears the Democrats are the contrarians for unethical reasons. They want to make the Republicans look bad before the election and couldn't give a rat's pa-toot about their poor, naive constituents. But if it makes you feel any better, the Republicans will prevail with some kind of help - or at least Trump will figure out a way around the stonewallers - and most if not all of your thirty million will be sleeping in their own beds.

The Democratic leadership has been exceptionally stupid recently. Not only is it blatantly manipulative and heartless, but it's so late to the party on condemning violence that it might as well have not bothered at all. Thanks!!

Well, if they've been evicted or are going to be evicted, they should at least have a television to watch in the streets and, if they steal a large enough one, then the entire homeless camp might be able to watch it. Hopefully they were able to steal a long enough extension cord in order to find a place to plug it in and, hopefully it will have enough plugs on the end so that all the other homeless people can plug their televisions into it as well.

There's a reason the latest poll out of Minnesota had Trump tied with Biden.
There's a reason the latest poll out of Michigan has Trump +2 over Biden. And the Republican Senate candidate James with a slight edge over the Democrat incumbent Peters for the first time.
There is a reason why Biden's lead in battleground states has been dropping like a lead balloon now within the margin of error to +3.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to discern what is behind it all.

But if Trump beats Biden it will be due to post office collusion. :roll:

That does seem to be rather irrational. I think folk are just looking for excuses to loot at this point.

****ing 2020.

I think you're correct. I would add if this continues it will benefit Trump. That is if Trump knows how to play the law and order card properly. But some how, I think he lacks the political savvy to play that card effectively. My bet is he'll play it looking like a schoolyard bully calling everyone and his brother names instead of someone who can bring back some sanity and calm along with law and order to the various situations around the country.

as a numbers guy, I'm watching some of these polls. Since the Kenosha riots, Trump has cut Biden's lead in Wisconsin from 6.5 down to 3.5. In Michigan from 6.7 down to 2.5 and in Minnesota from 12 down to 5.3. All of this happening since the 21st. Now with the cancellation of basketball and baseball games, it'll be interesting to see where these states stand a week from now. I want to know if this is just a knee jerk reaction with no legs or the beginning of a trend.

One thing is certain, sports fans don't want politics in their game. They watch sports to get away from the reality of the real world and from politics. Give this a week and we'll know one way or the other.

But if Trump beats Biden it will be due to post office collusion. :roll:

Speaking of the post office, got a great meme yesterday of Biden that said "I will defeat Donald Reagan in September and you can take that to the Post Office". :lol:

If we haven't learned by now, BLM people are just nuts!

It's the same crazy scenario every time: 1) a non-compliant suspect gets understandably shot, 2) BLM falsely alleges "racism" and feigns outrage to rile up all the emotionally dupable sports and Hollywood and lame-stream media types, 3) BLM calls on their rank and file to go into Kenosha and bully, riot, loot, assault, and murder, 4) BLM knows it's liberal-land -- liberal mayor and liberal governor -- so they won't be bothered by sufficient law enforcement presence, 5) keep on wreaking havoc until some other event worthy of feigned outrage occurs (this murder suspect fleas and then shoots himself), 6) branch to step 2.

This has been going on for over three months.

Hopefully President Trump will bring in the troops and stop this craziness.

But BLM has essentially declared war on American cities, while their Marxist founders remain safe in their ivory towers as their rank and file get carted off to prison or killed.

I believe it's time to accept Marxist BLM's declaration of war and fight back .. first and foremost by going to Marxist BLM headquarters and arresting their founders on counts of treason.

He's not gonna do anything until after the election (if Dementia Biden loses). What he's doing now is smartly showing sane voters what happens when Lying Libs are in control of office, whether it's at the local or national level.

****ing 2020.

Or the two sides have gelled and are simply reacting.

Just wait for the next step in the Kyle adventure.

He's not gonna do anything until after the election (if Dementia Biden loses). What he's doing now is smartly showing sane voters what happens when Lying Libs are in control of office, whether it's at the local or national level.
The problem with delaying is twofold: 1) independents will pick up on this cynical campaign plan to score voting points at the expense of truly enforcing the law and that may actually cost President Trump, and 2) this mass hysteria in our cities' streets is actually picking up steam as so many Hollywood, sports, and lame-stream media types have contracted it, sitting on the sidelines cheering on the BLM actions in the street, and this mass hysteria could spread sufficiently by November to give Biden the win.

It is best now to go in and arrest the BLM founders and brain trust on charges of enciting a riot and perhaps other RICO organized crime charges and put a stop to this mass hysteria, before it beomces as powerful and deadly as a similarly formed mass hysteria became .. in 1930s and 1940s Germany.

The problem with delaying is twofold: 1) independents will pick up on this cynical campaign plan to score voting points at the expense of truly enforcing the law and that may actually cost President Trump, and 2) this mass hysteria in our cities' streets is actually picking up steam as so many Hollywood, sports, and lame-stream media types have contracted it, sitting on the sidelines cheering on the BLM actions in the street, and this mass hysteria could spread sufficiently by November to give Biden the win.

It is best now to go in and arrest the BLM founders and brain trust on charges of enciting a riot and perhaps other RICO organized crime charges and put a stop to this mass hysteria, before it beomces as powerful and deadly as a similarly formed mass hysteria became .. in 1930s and 1940s Germany.

Even the most gung-ho prosecutors have to play the political game, a little. Trump didn't get to where he is by shooting from the hip. The Lib media is watching Trump's every move, twisting his words, and omitting his actual accomplishments in office. He cannot risk his election that's so close.

If he starts arresting every one of these domestic terrorists right now he'll be accused of becoming a tyrant. And that's all the political ammo the Libs would desperately need. The Lying Libs know this. And they know also that if he gets reelected the gloves will most likely come off. That's why they're acting like spoiled children in the streets, currently.

Back
Top Bottom