• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Minn. cop fatally shoots black man during traffic stop, aftermath broadcast on Facebo

Re: Philando Castile Shot Dead in Minnesota Traffic Stop

You guys are failing to mention the largest difference between the U.S. and other nations with less violence.

Successful and non-violent nations largely have one thing in common......they are homogeneous--in other words--they have had very little immigration of any kind.

The U.S. not only has a strong mixture of several races and religions--we have had slavery and a civil war over it.

Compare that to successful nations like China, Japan, Norway, Finland, Switzerland......and note that the European nations who are currently starting to have problems are the ones who have allowed the racial minorities to increase to levels that are problematic.

Note that the people of the U.K. just said "enough is enough" regarding immigration and voted to exit the E.U. because of the flood of problematic immigrants who refuse to assimilate.

Of the approximately 33,000 gun deaths in the U.S. last year, about 20,000 were suicides and of the remaining 10,000 many were justified killings..........and what were most of the rest--the REAL problem?

Here's the answer, like it or not......the major cities contribute huge numbers of killings from their black and brown inner city poverty ghettos.

That's the major difference between the U.S. and most other nations.......our violence is vastly increased due to numbers taken from a concentration of poor minority people in the guts of our failing urban areas.......people who are killing each other in huge numbers and also reaching out to pillage nearby areas of white prosperity.

And......I speak as one who lives in a nice smaller town where gun violence is practically unknown. Many of us do.

The notion that we should give up our guns because gang-bangers in big cities happen to be killing each other and nearby whites is a stupidity of the highest type.

There is no real mystery to this gun violence problem.

A year or two of stop and frisk in major cities with a mandatory ten-year prison sentence would solve the problem.

You live in a small white town yet know all about black/brown inner city violence. I live in a "brown" urban neighborhood in a big city and we are not killing each other and gangbanging. We are raising children and working and yes are legal gun owners. Yet lump us all together because a couple of "brown" bangers from somewhere else shoot each other, no surprise.

Last edited:

You live in a small white town yet know all about black/brown inner city violence. I live in a "brown" urban neighborhood in a big city and we are not killing each other and gangbanging. We are raising children and working and yes are legal gun owners. Yet lump us all together because a couple of "brown" bangers from somewhere else shoot each other, no surprise.

LOL!

Where IS this Brown Utopia?

LOL!

Where IS this Brown Utopia?

Probably a few thousand miles away from Rhodesia.

I live in a "brown" urban neighborhood in a big city and we are not killing each other and gangbanging. We are raising children and working and yes are legal gun owners.

Oh, come on......if this place exists, let's have a name so we can check your crime statistics.

Otherwise it's fiction and so are you.

You just showed us where you cherry picked, and then claimed that you didn't cherry pick.

Umm.... I used the countries that NO.1 mentioned specifically.

So I didn't pick them, he did.

But of course, you can be dishonest... its what you liberals do.

You just showed us where you cherry picked, and then claimed that you didn't cherry pick.

Yawn.

This is getting old.

He obviously didn't cherry pick.

Take a new tack.

Oh, come on......if this place exists, let's have a name so we can check your crime statistics.

Otherwise it's fiction and so are you.

I am under no obligation to disclose personal information to you to prove a point.

If you want to, post your city so we can all see a place where no crime exists.

I am under no obligation to disclose personal information to you to prove a point.

If you want to, post your city so we can all see a place where no crime exists.

I didn't say no crime exists, but you DID make a ridiculous claim about a mythical "Brown" urban area where you are working and have no gangbangers and no people killing each other.....just raising healthy children.

So provide some evidence that your amazing brown urban utopia exists or be deemed irrelevant.

You don't have to reveal your name or address......just the name of the "urban area." How can that be a problem?

Last edited:

I didn't say no crime exists, but you DID make a ridiculous claim about a mythical "Brown" urban area where you are working and have no gangbangers and no people killing each other.....just raising healthy children.

So provide some evidence that your amazing brown urban utopia exists or be deemed irrelevant.

You don't have to reveal your name or address......just the name of the "urban area." How can that be a problem?

It's just interesting to note your absolute disbelief that a neighborhood of mostly minorities are not gangbangers or crime ridden hell holes.

It's just interesting to note your absolute disbelief that a neighborhood of mostly minorities are not gangbangers or crime ridden hell holes.

I'll take that to mean you got nothing and choose to be irrelevant.

Umm.... I used the countries that NO.1 mentioned specifically.

So I didn't pick them, he did.

But of course, you can be dishonest... its what you liberals do.

No, you ignored the source material. Do you know basic English ?

I'll take that to mean you got nothing and choose to be irrelevant.

You do realize that I can just take a stroll through the south and find plenty of scumbag meth head white trash assholes who are committing all kinds of crime. Biker gangs and the white power assholes too. Crime isn't limited to dark skin color.

The problem isn't "minorities." It is a poverty thing. That poverty thing happens when a culture doesn't assimilate. It also happens when a culture immigrates with nothing for a better life. It isn't about color. That is just the arbitrary dividing line. If you viewed it from a socioeconomic view...poverty has a much higher correlation than race.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

That is called ignorance.

You do realize that I can just take a stroll through the south and find plenty of scumbag meth head white trash assholes who are committing all kinds of crime. Biker gangs and the white power assholes too. Crime isn't limited to dark skin color.

The problem isn't "minorities." It is a poverty thing. That poverty thing happens when a culture doesn't assimilate. It also happens when a culture immigrates with nothing for a better life. It isn't about color. That is just the arbitrary dividing line. If you viewed it from a socioeconomic view...poverty has a much higher correlation than race.

Straw man red herring.

We were talking about American Woman's mythical Brown Urban Utopia with hardworking people raising healthy kids and no gangbangers shooting each other.

Crime in the South? Of course there's crime in the South. Poverty a problem? Of course.

However, the white people are not the ones marching in the street chanting "Pigs in a Blanket." That's a totally different poverty culture and a totally different problem.

And they're not murdering cops at a totally disproportionate level to their race.

Straw man red herring.
We were talking about American Woman's mythical Brown Urban Utopia with hardworking people raising healthy kids and no gangbangers shooting each other.

Crime in the South? Of course there's crime in the South. Poverty a problem? Of course.

However, the white people are not the ones marching in the street chanting "Pigs in a Blanket." That's a totally different poverty culture and a totally different problem.

And they're not murdering cops at a totally disproportionate level to their race.

There were white people screaming pigs in a blanket. Did you not watch the protests?

And if there is crime...and it is white...it is a problem.

Again: by trying to claim it is a race factor you justify their claims. Money is the problem. Crappy drug laws too. Race doesn't impact someone's ability to think.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

There is nothing wrong with profiling either.

I would generally agree with that.. as long as the profile is legitimate and the people who are stopped are treated with respect and don;t end up getting shot or otherwise injured by an over acting police officer

just wondering. when the officer's camera backs his story up and it turns out the shooting was justified, will all the self-righteous, preachy liberals return to this thread and make apologies?

no. just like Ferguson. help burn down a f##king city with over the top rhetoric and unproven accusations, then when you are proven wrong, just head down the road to start the next fire.

and if Hillary gets in it continues for many more years with no end in sight. it's a sick, depressing time we live in.

...by trying to claim it is a race factor you justify their claims. Money is the problem. Crappy drug laws too.

No, by chanting "Pigs in a blanket," they justify MY claims.

Cop-killers.

Poor things......they need their drugs for courage.

No, you ignored the source material. Do you know basic English ?

Even if I allegedly ignored the source material (which I didn't because I provided direct quotes from the source material showing even they don't put much faith in their own statistical work, since they didn't account for a lot of stuff)..
I (as in me, Caine) did not "cherry pick" those countries. I used them because they were provided to me by No.1.

If you cannot admit this much to be the truth, there is nothing more we should discuss. Since I refuse to discuss an issue with people who are so dishonest they will deflect by accusing me of something I didn't do, and then continue on for 20 some posts of the thread trying to continue to accuse me of doing something after I even re-quoted all the evidence you needed to see that it was not the case.

Even if I allegedly ignored the source material (which I didn't because I provided direct quotes from the source material showing even they don't put much faith in their own statistical work, since they didn't account for a lot of stuff)..
I (as in me, Caine) did not "cherry pick" those countries. I used them because they were provided to me by No.1.

If you cannot admit this much to be the truth, there is nothing more we should discuss. Since I refuse to discuss an issue with people who are so dishonest they will deflect by accusing me of something I didn't do, and then continue on for 20 some posts of the thread trying to continue to accuse me of doing something after I even re-quoted all the evidence you needed to see that it was not the case.

Rofl No.1 made clear that there were more than those three countries in the source material.

You then cherry picked three countries.

Rofl No.1 made clear that there were more than those three countries in the source material.

You then cherry picked three countries.

No, I picked them because they were the countries he specifically mentioned.

So you are still pretending that his specific list had nothing to do with my reasons for using those specific countries.....

Dishonesty at its finest..

Good day..... Not going to keep arguing with this idiocy.

So you are still pretending that his specific list had nothing to do with my reasons for using those specific countries.....

Dishonesty at its finest..

Good day..... Not going to keep arguing with this idiocy.

His argument cited far more than those three countries. You cherry picked only those three countries to counter.

Here is a comparison to other countries like UK, Germeny and Australia-https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/09/the-counted-police-killings-us-vs-other-countries

According to this US is outlier compare to others.

Do you really not understand the factors that make up that reason?

Lets see, UK Residents have a gun ban. UK Police don't carry guns regularly. The UK consists of 62 million people, population.

U.S. Residents have guns via the 2nd amendment. U.S. police carry guns. The US population is 323,730,000.

Germany has some of the strictest gun laws in the world. Police there do carry guns. Population 80 million. However, Germany has long been accustomed to a "compliant society".

Australia has extremely strict gun laws and citizens were ordered to turn their guns in. Police there do carry firearms. Population a mere 24 million.

Even your own article states...

They basically state that their article is comparing apples and oranges.

Which your comparison is too.

His argument cited far more than those three countries. You cherry picked only those three countries to counter.

This is the 2nd time I had to remind people of the original post that I responded to when I was then accused of "cherry picking".

Apparently you don't understand what "specifically mentioned" means.

I expect you to recant your accusations.

Back
Top Bottom