• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Minn. cop fatally shoots black man during traffic stop, aftermath broadcast on Facebo

Re: Minn. cop fatally shoots black man during traffic stop, aftermath broadcast on Fa

This guy should have never been a police officer. Unbelievable.
The police officer is screaming and cussing and she calmly does as he orders her.

If it is true he has the dead man get his ID and CCP permit and then shot him for getting his wallet he needs to be fried.

Re: Philando Castile Shot Dead in Minnesota Traffic Stop

That post is complete BS. Get a grip. There are a lot of bad cops, and some bad Police Departments. Good cops are a boon to a Community, but it seems like an unusually large number of nut cases are getting Police jobs, and then the Blue Wall defends them.

Part of the problem is police chiefs not doing their job and getting rid of bad cops. The BR cop seems to have a record of bad behavior. Police chiefs incompetence are costing our cities millions.

That post is complete BS. Get a grip. There are a lot of bad cops, and some bad Police Departments. Good cops are a boon to a Community, but it seems like an unusually large number of nut cases are getting Police jobs, and then the Blue Wall defends them.

Of the 700,000 active full time LEO personnel, and over 1 million reserve officer personnel, how many are you claiming are bad?

Re: Minn. cop fatally shoots black man during traffic stop, aftermath broadcast on Fa

This guy should have never been a police officer. Unbelievable.
The police officer is screaming and cussing and she calmly does as he orders her.

If it is true he has the dead man get his ID and CCP permit and then shot him for getting his wallet he needs to be fried.

It's crazy that most police agencies only need a HS diploma in order to have people become cops. Some police departments require people to have maybe one or two years of college. We have a highly untrained group of people put in charge of knowing the law, psychology, etc. Only to then claim it's 'an accident' when they **** up. It's no accident. It's the result of having untrained people put to work in areas they should not.

Hard working young man

Concealed carry permit......obviously a law abiding citizen.

Jumpy cop kills him out of fear.

Would likely not have happened if he was white.

My uncle has been pulled over in the exact same situation, always has a gun on him. My uncle is still alive.

No matter who the black man is, there will always be apologists ready to come out and excuse it as 'accidents' or calling them thugs. Their sheets become evident when they are forced to analyze a situation where they can't sniff through a person's criminal record and blame their killing on that.

Yeah, works the other way around as well. It's always the guy who is resisting that is innocent. :roll:

Seriously, WTF.

Yeah, works the other way around as well. It's always the guy who is resisting that is innocent. :roll:

Who resisted in this case? :)

:lamo Her boyfriend was just shot and killed and the first thing she thinks to do is hop on her cellphone and record it. Oh holy hell our society is DOOMED.

No, she live broadcasted it via Facebook. Had she just recorded it, the cops would probably have confiscated. This way it went out live.

What else could she do? The cops would have made up a story to cover their asses...and they weren't wearing body cams.

What she did was the right thing, and now we see the crime the police did.

Of the 700,000 active full time LEO personnel, and over 1 million reserve officer personnel, how many are you claiming are bad?

Too many.

It's crazy that most police agencies only need a HS diploma in order to have people become cops. Some police departments require people to have maybe one or two years of college. We have a highly untrained group of people put in charge of knowing the law, psychology, etc. Only to then claim it's 'an accident' when they **** up. It's no accident. It's the result of having untrained people put to work in areas they should not.

You're not paying what that would cost. And even then, education does not equal training.

what did he think would happen when he attacked the cop? parents clearly did not raise him correctly; forgot the lesson on consequences.

What leads you to those (bolded above) conclusions?

Would likely not have happened if he was white.

My uncle has been pulled over in the exact same situation, always has a gun on him. My uncle is still alive.

It's a problem but I'm not convinced that it's entirely a race issue. So far in 2016 there there has been 506 people shot and killed by police. 123 of those have been black.

I don't know if anyone was resisting in this case. You made a general statement that applies overall. I reminded you that your statement wasn't always going to be true.

Too many.

Please cite your sources. I'm asking for a rough estimate, not your opinion. Round up to the nearest officer if you must.

You're not paying what that would cost. And even then, education does not equal training.

That's the agency's problem, when they stop hiring what are essentially uneducated buffoons to learn US laws, and how to deal with people we'll see far fewer of these cases.

Please cite your sources. I'm asking for a rough estimate, not your opinion. Round up to the nearest officer if you must.

Its an opinion.

Sorry you can't see that.

And I'm sorry you can't see that there is a problem.

There was no resistance.

Look how the woman does everything asked of her by the police even after seeing her boyfriend shot dead.
She keeps her hands up on the steering wheel.
Gets out of the car and backs up towards the police.
Gets on her knees as ordered and allows them to handcuff her as ordered.
Never does she even cuss at them.
On the other hand listen to the cop screaming and cussing on the tape.

I don't know if anyone was resisting in this case. You made a general statement that applies overall.

You didn't even get to 10 posts without a bull**** claim. Here is my statement again:

No matter who the black man is, there will always be apologists ready to come out and excuse it as 'accidents' or calling them thugs.

This isn't a "general statement". This is a specific statement discussing racists who will always exist. If you're going to make it up as you go, at least try to be consistent with what is being said.

I reminded you that your statement wasn't always going to be true.

LMAO, before post 6, Kal'Stang was already labeling it an accident. Are you serious?

Its an opinion.

Sorry you can't see that.

And I'm sorry you can't see that there is a problem.

So by you refusing to answer the question, we'll go with 1 police officer out of 700,000? Or 700,000 out of 700,000? Please troll elsewhere. I was asking a question to another poster.

That's the agency's problem, when they stop hiring what are essentially uneducated buffoons to learn US laws, and how to deal with people we'll see far fewer of these cases.

The scary part are the buffoons that don't meet the bare minimums to become cops....they become prison guards.

So by you refusing to answer the question, we'll go with 1 police officer out of 700,000? Or 700,000 out of 700,000? Please troll elsewhere. I was asking a question to another poster.

I answered the question, its painfully obvious that there are too many bad cops.

How about we raise the minimum standards, pay cops more, train them not to profile, make them wear body cams and keep them for covering up for each other when one does something wrong?

I gave you an answer, you just don't want to hear that there is a problem.

Which is also a problem.

There was no resistance.

Look how the woman does everything asked of her by the police even after seeing her boyfriend shot dead.
She keeps her hands up on the steering wheel.
Gets out of the car and backs up towards the police.
Gets on her knees as ordered and allows them to handcuff her as ordered.
Never does she even cuss at them.
On the other hand listen to the cop screaming and cussing on the tape.

I know, clownboy just has a problem with these highly untrained cops being called out as such. When an untrained doctor ****s up, they get fired and we can sue them. When a untrained EMT ****s up, they get fired, and we can sue them.

When an untrained police officer ****s up, we must all act like they're special little snowflakes who are above criticism.

I answered the question, its painfully obvious that there are too many bad cops.

How about we raise the minimum standards, pay cops more, train them not to profile, make them wear body cams and keep them for covering up for each other when one does something wrong?

I gave you an answer, you just don't want to hear that there is a problem.

Which is also a problem.

I don't disagree with what you said. However, for the millionth time, my question was dodged. Then again, I wasn't talking to you, so I'm just getting trolled further. Well played.

Back
Top Bottom