• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Milwaukee County election officials found "no instances of fraud" during recount

W_Heisenberg

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Biden wins Milwaukee County again, and now Biden is a bigger winner than before, and this comes after Trump spent 3 million for a recount. Dane County finishes this weekend with its recount.

Biden wins Milwaukee County again, and now Biden is a bigger winner than before, and this comes after Trump spent 3 million for a recount. Dane County finishes this weekend with its recount.
Hah! Trump lost ground! Funny stuff.

But....SMARTMATIC!! CHAVEZ!!!! "ERIC FROM DOMINION"!! ELECTION FRAUD!!!

The only explanation is Wisconsin is now part of the corrupt DEEP STATE!!! that conspired to rig the election against DEAR LEADER!!! STOP TEH STEAL!!

Baby trump.jpg

Add Wisconsin to higher Biden count, LOL.

By the logic of some Trump supporters, this is clear evidence that the Trump campaign tried to steal the elections in Milwaukee County
Good to see that your grasp on simple definitions is as shaky as it's ever been.

It's rather easy to see now, just how invested the lot of you are in something as simple as an election. It kind of explains all of the crying for the last four years that the lot of you have done.

Normal people should not be "THIS" invested in something that is so routine. I fear that some of you need to find a more positive hobby, and fast.

Good to see that your grasp on simple definitions is as shaky as it's ever been.

I only present the simple definition of some Trump supporters. Your English reading comprehension skills are the ones which are shaky...

It's rather easy to see now, just how invested the lot of you are in something as simple as an election. It kind of explains all of the crying for the last four years that the lot of you have done.

Normal people should not be "THIS" invested in something that is so routine. I fear that some of you need to find a more positive hobby, and fast.
Talk about gaslighting in the extreme. No one would be talking about the election if it wasnt for Trump’s month long tantrum.

Talk about gaslighting in the extreme. No one would be talking about the election if it wasnt for Trump’s month long tantrum.
What would be talking about if this election were settled? Maybe "Palmists"?

They can recount on Mars, they still lost.

Exactly! One thing Trump accomplished during his one term aside from being Impeached, teaching his cult base the meaning of Gaslighting and giving a four year lesson so they can strive to be just like him.

Bahahahahaha, literally all you and Trump talk about is the election you lost and how you believe it's stolen. When it's proven one state after another that it wasn't, you accuse us of caring too much about the election.

Jesus christ you are dishonest and your gaslighting is transparent. If it's no big deal then GET OVER IT.

Bahahahahaha, literally all you and Trump talk about is the election you lost and how you believe it's stolen. When it's proven one state after another that it wasn't, you accuse us of caring too much about the election.

Jesus christ you are dishonest and your gaslighting is transparent. If it's no big deal then GET OVER IT.
I actually haven't said anything really concerning the election, so that's a nice and easy lie for me to dismiss from you off the bat.
I was also never so invested in this election, I voted and I have been patiently waiting for whatever outcome is made. Nothing more.

I'm merely pointing out that the lot of you are acting like elections like this are never won, or lost. It practically shows just how removed from the reality of the moment, the lot of you really are.
Besides, you really don't have much room to talk Rabid. Especially after crying about Trump's 2016 win for all this time. I mean you have every right to cry about it all you like and I'm glad that you've done as such. But now you're just making yourself and the rest of your camp look far worse than Trump appeared at that exact time.

If you can't handle anything happening without being overly emotional, or overreacting to the point of lunacy. Then I don't think you should really involve yourself in public matters. Especially if it manages to help you save what little face you have left after all your recent exploits.

Ya lost. Gaslight all you want, you and your ilk were voted out when it comes to the President. Now go skip rocks, regurgitate Trump's tweets, and fade away.

Ya lost. Gaslight all you want, you and your ilk were voted out when it comes to the President. Now go skip rocks, regurgitate Trump's tweets, and fade away.
Seeing as I'm still here, I can't help but already point out your obvious lie.
I still have a voice in this country and I can still influence it through my own votes. Though this most likely means that you think anyone who doesn't share your political views, should be punished in some way. Which is highly troubling.

I'm also not "Gas lighting" so could you please stop crying over something that isn't happening. Thanks.

This isn't the first time that you, or I have backed a losing candidate.
All I'm asking is that the lot of you conduct yourselves like adults.

The officials of the county accused of irregularities exonerate themselves of irregularities. What a shock.

Back
Top Bottom