• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Milwaukee, Another Case of Blacks Rioting for all the Wrong Reasons

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Cops shoot an armed scumbag. So, what happens? THe good people of the area take to the streets and burn their own **** to the ground. Senseless.

Senselessness of it all is exasperated more so even when we see that this scumbag has previously been charged with intimidating witnesses in a shooting case. So, this guy was a "super predator." The cops shot someone who is the exact kind of person who ruins these neighborhoods. And, the residents blame the cops?

This is a death the people in these areas should be cheering. Why are their priorities so ****ed up?

Man shot by Milwaukee police subject of witness intimidation case

Milwaukee is a long running social and economic disaster. If the youth decide to burn America down Milwaukee will be one of the first to go.

Milwaukee is a long running social and economic disaster. If the youth decide to burn America down Milwaukee will be one of the first to go.

I know little about Milwaukee except that it's about 100 miles north of Chicago and suffering from many of the same ills we see today in most Rust Belt cities: loss of low-skilled jobs, brain drain, corrupt and dysfunctional city government, etc.

Cops shoot an armed scumbag. So, what happens? THe good people of the area take to the streets and burn their own **** to the ground. Senseless.

Senselessness of it all is exasperated more so even when we see that this scumbag has previously been charged with intimidating witnesses in a shooting case. So, this guy was a "super predator." The cops shot someone who is the exact kind of person who ruins these neighborhoods. And, the residents blame the cops?

This is a death the people in these areas should be cheering. Why are their priorities so ****ed up?

Man shot by Milwaukee police subject of witness intimidation case

What they did isn't right.

BUT has the city addressed their concerns? Is there a regular neighborhood program with residents and cops to address their every-day concerns? Is there a civilian review board with members of the neighborhood serving? Is the state addressing laws that will keep these so-called super predators off the street longer?

In other words, has anything changed?

The democrat party is filled with angry black males.

Tying this crap to the Democratic party is a lame attempt at partisan hackery.

I know little about Milwaukee except that it's about 100 miles north of Chicago and suffering from many of the same ills we see today in most Rust Belt cities: loss of low-skilled jobs, brain drain, corrupt and dysfunctional city government, etc.

Milwaukee was politically and socially a mess even back in the 70's, then during the 80's and 90's they lost a huge portion of their jobs, especially the good jobs. Now that Chicago is going down the tubes the situation is hopeless.

What they did isn't right.

BUT has the city addressed their concerns? Is there a regular neighborhood program with residents and cops to address their every-day concerns? Is there a civilian review board with members of the neighborhood serving? Is the state addressing laws that will keep these so-called super predators off the street longer?

In other words, has anything changed?

Rioting because an armed, dangerous predator was shot by cop is not going to solve those problems. It's not going to solve anything, just make matters worse.

After reading his history, he was clearly a troublemaker.

Milwaukee was politically and socially a mess even back in the 70's, then during the 80's and 90's they lost a huge portion of their jobs, especially the good jobs. Now that Chicago is going down the tubes the situation is hopeless.

I know a guy who lives in that area. He's an electrical engineer working for an aerospace company. IIRC, he lives and works in the northern suburbs of Milwaukee, not in the city proper. Other than that, I know almost nothing of that city's job prospects. I imagine they are few and far between, especially for the uneducated and low skilled.

Is it? Blacks have tied themselves to the democrat party to the level of around 95%. So blacks rioting is democrats rioting. Remember, republicans are the party of angry white men. Angry black men are all democrats. Thats just how it is. Dont get mad at me. Get your base under control.

The Democrat Party works hard to make blacks angry. The idea that racism might cease to be an important issue terrifies the Democrats.

The most recent data shows nearly 45% of African-Americans in the Milwaukee area live in high poverty neighborhoods, versus 39% in 2000. Milwaukee has the ninth highest concentration of black poverty in the United States. And it comes after a period when things had generally gotten better here, and around the country

Even more dramatically, the report also found Metropolitan Milwaukee's concentration of Hispanic poverty grew from 5.3% in 2000 to 43.2% in 2013, placing seventh nationwide in that category.

Milwaukee Metro Area Among Fastest Growing Areas of Concentrated Poverty | WUWM

The author of this study claims that Milwaukee moved forwards on some issues during the 90's, which might be right, I have been gone from the area since 87, but this city has been a powder keg ready to go pretty much my whole life, and it certainly is now.

Yes, the cap and gown photo should be along shortly

Are you talking about BIG MIKE of Ferguson, he who was allegedly going places because he got "graduated" from a school system that barely even bothers to try to educate anymore, and was planning to go to a ripoff trade school to "learn" HVAC? I seriously doubt he could even read, he was never going anywhere, he was human waste, unneeded, unwanted, useless, as are so many Milwaukee citizens.

If we dont want America burned to the ground we might just want to do something about that.

Ya know?

Rioting because an armed, dangerous predator was shot by cop is not going to solve those problems. It's not going to solve anything, just make matters worse.

Their persistent demonstrating WILL help solve those problems...perhaps at dear cost to some of the demonstrators, however.

Are you talking about BIG MIKE of Ferguson, he who was allegedly going places because he got "graduated" from a school system that barely even bothers to try to educate anymore, and was planning to go to a ripoff trade school to "learn" HVAC? I seriously doubt he could even read, he was never going anywhere, he was human waste, unneeded, unwanted, useless, as are so many Milwaukee citizens.

If we dont want America burned to the ground we might just want to do something about that.

Ya know?

This post makes me sad.

But it's who runs the inner cities. It's who appeases the corrupt portion of the inner city culture, constantly making them out to be the vicitms. Not every Democrat, but most...and pretty much every Liberal.

State Senator Lena Taylor on CNN right now, just blamed the riots on slavery, and the same list we hear every time these type things happen.

What ever happened to self reliance? What ever happened to personal responsibility? What ever happened to taking control of your own life and not expecting others to do for you rather than doing for yourself?

Senator Taylor also said that this area has the highest incarceration rate and the lowest literacy rate in the entire state. Why is that? She blamed "the system of oppression" in her interview. I have a hard time believing that some yet to be identified "system" made a person break the law, or prevented a person from learning to read. Now, if she had changed the word "system" with the word "culture" I may could understand that.

It was also disclosed in the mayor and police chief's press conference that the guy that was shot had a gun in his hand, and was shot by a black cop, not a white cop like many had assumed.

Burning your own community down, only harms you more. It appears that the ones doing a lot of the rioting are people that are already habitual criminals and not the good people of these communities. It's sad to me. Very sad. Those that do the rioting are profiting from the riots, as are those in politics that feed the flames like the Senator in the beginning of this post.

The only way this is ever going to be resolved is if the DoJ comes in, investigates the PD, and determines that all of this was caused by systemic racism.

Oh, I almost forgot, and ban guns too.

What's the "Democrat" Party? I've never heard of it before.

That would be the party of Sen. Clinton, Sen. Reid, Rep. Pelosi. Ring a bell? Some people who aren't familiar with the Democrat Party think it's called the Democratic Party but it would be ridiculous to call the party of Card Check, Obamacare, and Sen. Clinton democratic, wouldn't it?

Another city managed by elected Democrats.

Back
Top Bottom