• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Milosevic: Good News and Bad News

easyt65

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
God News is the U.N. trial of Slobodan Milosevic is finally over!

Bad news is the guy finally died before the 4+ years-and-counting trial ended!

I win the office pool, BTW! I said Slobo would die of old age before the U.N. could finish his trial! Which is exactly why Iraq told the u.N. to go take a long walk off a short pier when they said they wanted to try Hussein. "Only 1 trial at the hague at a time, Koffi....and if we finish before YOU do, we will send our judges to the hague to give you guys a hand!" :rofl And the Iraqis WOULD HAVE finished their trial of Hussein before the U.N. would have ever gotten close to finishinf with Slobo!

The intersting piece to this is that, even though he died of a heart attack, he may have actually been murdered. He wrote a note the day before claiming someone was trying to murder him with poison. Coroners found he had 2 types of medicine in his system - 1 for high blood pressure and the other for somethingelse, which counteracted the BP medicine. badaboom, badabing - heart attack!

I personally think it was one of the jurors! "Its been 4 freakin' years - I gotta get back to work!" :doh

(Humor, folks - not to be taken seriously or you will end up like Slobo - dead from a heart attack!)

Back
Top Bottom