• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Milosevic Exonerated By International Tribunal

You seem rather conflicted on this......

You say you'd rather the Nazi big shots simply be executed without a trial, yet your complaint about the trial they did receive seems to be based on "fairness"?

I'm not conflicted at all, and that's not my objection. You simply are refusing to understand a word I say, apparently, or you're so flabbergasted by the concept that you can't think straight.

Read the article I linked.

So where did the US systemically round up six million men, women and kids who hadn't actually done anything wrong and shove them in gas chambers? Where did the US annex vast amounts of land in order to racially cleanse them? Where did the US mass murder POWS?

Im speaking about the overall actions, the purpose of such actions.

dh9u85.png

http://legal.un.org/ilc/texts/instruments/english/draft_articles/7_1_1950.pdf

This kind of shoots the Muslim genocde that apologists claim happened.

Please tell me how the overall "war on terror" does not fall into any of those actions.

Nobody is being exterminated or enslaved based on their religion or other grounds; there's no "plundering on the high seas" or the like; no deportation, slave labor, or other.....I could go in and on.

Read more @: Milosevic Exonerated By International Tribunal

This ruling came in some time ago but some media outlets are just now picking it up. This is a pretty big surprise. Milosevic was demonized in much of the western press, but now the the ICTY ruled that he was not part of a joint criminal enterprise to victimize Muslims and Croats during the Bosnian War. [/FONT]

#22 refutes the OP claim.

This kind of shoots the Muslim genocde that apologists claim happened.

No, it doesn't, as it's documented to have happened and there were many other players invoved.

Please know what you're talking about before actually talking.

No, it doesn't, as it's documented to have happened and there were many other players invoved.

Please know what you're talking about before actually talking.

It has also been disputed by reps from the UN. Check it out.

It has also been disputed by reps from the UN. Check it out.

I have. It's how I know it actually happened. The evidence is indisputable.

You're welcome to your usual fantasy land bull****. I'm simply not interested in that.

Which is completely and utterly irrelevant to the matter of the genocide committed against Muslims in Bosnia by Serbs and others.

Thanks for playing! Sorry you lost.

Really? Then bringing up Christianity is completely irrelevant when discussing Islam. Thanks, I will let people know how you feel.

The ICC only cares about convicting Africans. I'm not surprised they realized the error of their ways and let Milosevic off the hook.

You are wrong, the ICC has nothing to do with the ICTY. One is an ad hoc court purely created to deal with the former Yugoslav war criminals (based on resolution 827 of the United Nations Security Council).

The ICC gets it's power from the Rome Statute and not through a UN security council resolution.

Back
Top Bottom