• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Milo is Broke, Sad, and Lonely

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
If the House of Cards is being targeted from the top by Mueller, the foundation Trump built (and he's not very good at doing that either) is sinking into the Earth never to be seen again. If any DP members wanted to fund this troll for $750 a month, I guess you could always try to find his venmo.

“I’ve had a miserable year or two, banned and de-platformed and censored and blacklisted ... and now I need your help. I want to get back on my feet and come roaring back in 2019 with the fabulous comedy and insightful, serious commentary that made me famous in the first place,” Yiannopoulos wrote on his Patreon page.

“The past two years hasn't been easy. I am one of the most censored and most lied-about people in the world. Even my fans sometimes believe things about me that aren't true, because journalists lie more about me than perhaps anyone else in America. They can't stand the idea of gay man who thinks for himself and says what he thinks,” he added.

In return for donations, patrons would receive certain rewards based on the amount they donated.

Yiannopoulos kicked off of fundraising website after single day

If the House of Cards is being targeted from the top by Mueller, the foundation Trump built (and he's not very good at doing that either) is sinking into the Earth never to be seen again. If any DP members wanted to fund this troll for $750 a month, I guess you could always try to find his venmo.

With any luck trump will resign and then Pence will be President.

Then gays like Milos can enjoy the gay conversion therapy that Pence insists all gays must undergo. And if they fail to become straight , then they will either go to jail or be executed.

Isn't that great Milos?

I'm about as bleeding heart as one gets, but to me, Milo is human garbage.

I'm not going to dance on someones grave for lack of a better word.

But this person is not some great political mind, they are not some hard done to person, they are a self professed troll who's only objective is to stir up trouble and stay in the lime light and guess what, their words caught up with them.

He's not worth your time, your money or a second thought.

I don't wish him ill, but anyone who donates money to this dirtbag is a moron.

Milo had an insanely successful run, but it was pretty obvious he was going to go broke. I was a fan of Milo, but I predicted this coming. He has the personality of living the most expensive lifestyle possible, and he acted like the money would never stop coming in. He didn't plan for his future. The only to blame for him not being set for his life is him.

Here's all the sympathy I can muster up for poor Milo

WUHWUH.gif

I take no joy from the pain of others, even if that person is a troll and harmful to our country's ability to have a peaceful discussion, which describes a heck of a lot of people on both ends of the political spectrum.

The primary point being, I take no joy from the pain of others.

I'm not going to dance on someones grave for lack of a better word.

But this person is not some great political mind, they are not some hard done to person, they are a self professed troll who's only objective is to stir up trouble and stay in the lime light and guess what, their words caught up with them.

He's not worth your time, your money or a second thought.

I don't wish him ill, but anyone who donates money to this dirtbag is a moron.

I do. Milo is a piece of **** and deserves life to absolutely rain garbage upon him. He's a terrible person and is finally getting karmically rewarded for being a terrible person.

Boo hoo. Get a real job.

Milo is simply a performance artist, much like Ann Coulter. Making lots of money by spewing hate to those not equipped with enough common sense to see that already for themselves . Rabble, rabble, rabble.

A vile human being where no bar is too low if it fits his agenda.

**** cancer. **** Milo.

Facebook-Truuuuuuuue-74a0c9.png

Boo hoo. Get a real job.

Milo is simply a performance artist, much like Ann Coulter. Making lots of money by spewing hate to those not equipped with enough common sense to see that already for themselves . Rabble, rabble, rabble.

A vile human being where no bar is too low if it fits his agenda.

**** cancer. **** Milo.

Facebook-Truuuuuuuue-74a0c9.png

Actually Milo is $4 Mil in debt.

Milo is a firebrand. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I take no joy from the pain of others, even if that person is a troll and harmful to our country's ability to have a peaceful discussion, which describes a heck of a lot of people on both ends of the political spectrum.

I do not think there is a milo equivalent on the left.

There is no one who has the complete opposite image of what a leftist should be. Amassed a huge following on social media platforms by promoting fake racist and hateful stuff. Proceeded to get kicked off of each of those platforms because he promoted said hateful and racist things. All the while getting kicked off college campuses for doing the same thing. Then went broke and begged his followers for money. I can't think of a leftist who has done this in modern times.

Last edited:
He needs to man up and get a proper job. Farming in Russia might suit his limited talent.

Actually Milo is $4 Mil in debt.

Perhaps I should have said "made lots of money".

I have no sympathy for the fact he has found himself in the situation he is now in.

Shocking. He deserves it, a lot of that stuff he was talking about is very serious very important stuff, but sadly he used it as an accuse to **** around.

Your link isn't a link.

Additional
Where in the article does it say this?
He may not have enough to fund the kind of comeback he would like, but that does not mean he is broke, does it?
Sad? Maybe given that false allegations were made and then he was unfairly targeted.
Lonely? Wut? Did he get divorced from his black husband.

Are you just making things up?

IDK what happened. Google the article's title. It was from The Hill.
$4 million in debt with no assets or backing isn't broke????? You live in an alternate reality don't you?

I do. Milo is a piece of **** and deserves life to absolutely rain garbage upon him. He's a terrible person and is finally getting karmically rewarded for being a terrible person.

I dunno, I reserve such ill wishes for a select few people that I feel really deserves it, I believe otherwise it brings bad karma.

If I had a list of people that I think truly deserves the illest of ills, it would begin with people like:

Nicolas Maduro
Robert Mugabe
Kim Jong Un
Teodoro Mbasogo

All immediately come to mind, people instrumental in the severe suffering, death, starvation and deprivation of their people.

Milos just a ****, a massive **** don't get me wrong, but I'll reserve the full weight of my scorn, such as it is, for bigger bastards than a mouthy ****.

I do find it odd that you libruls seem to manifest more venom for Milo than say, Harvey Weinstein or Jeffrey Epstein. We're living in bizarre times when impolite conversation is a far more egregious
offense than rape or murder. Not even the serial killer who recently confessed to 90 murders of women draws much ire, yet you guys rage out over Milo.

You all remind me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry dates a girl who doesn't cry when her own grandmother dies, but does cry when she drops her hot dog!

I take no joy. That being said, he would be so far down my list of those I consider worthy of financial humanitarian support/assistance, he will never see a dollar from me.

IDK what happened. Google the article's title. It was from The Hill.
$4 million in debt with no assets or backing isn't broke????? You live in an alternate reality don't you?
1. I googled the title and accessed the Hill.s article which is why I was able to ask "Where in the article does it say this?" Duh!
2. Your article does not speak to anything you claimed here. That would be you living in an alternate reality unless you used other sources.

The 4mil in debt that you later stated come from elsewhere.
When I saw that posted I deleted my post to do more research.
What I found is that you have created an alternate reality of what you want the facts to be, and that my deleted reply (which you quoted before deletion) was correct.

His debt is relative.

This is what he stated.
Do you or do you not understand the phraseology of "relatively speaking" means?

It is apparent that you choose not to get things accurate and instead choose to push your alternate version of reality.

Oh, wah wah wahhhh.... He sounds like he has a serious victim complex. He made money off of being hated until it backfired. Did he really expect the alt right to embrace him? He is a homosexual know for saying, "I love black c***," and calls himself a slut.

In the spirt of Milo's own anti PC crusade, does he know about the high HIV rates in black gay males? He could be broke, sad, lonely, and HIV positive... just saying... it could be worse...

Back
Top Bottom