• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MILLY'S LEFT WING HAREM! Even after an electroral kicking, Labour's madness continues

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
39 women were hand-picked by new Labour Party boss Ed Milliband to be his henchwomen. In a blow for (or against) Equality, the new intake includes 11 shadow ministers.

Ed Miliband supports 50% female team - UK Politics, UK - The Independent

All very well I'm sure, but were these women selected on merit? Although failure is a mark of success with these Red prunes, Labour people surely can't be promoting people based solely on what they are?

Can they.....?

Row over women-only shortlist for Labour in Burnley (From This Is Lancashire)

Labour activists say Ashfield needs males and females to stand ...in the teeth of uberbitch Harridan Hateman banging on about women-only all the time!

Labour imposes women-only lists in half seats left by retiring MPs - Times Online

Women only shortlist for Labour candidate (From Warrington Guardian)

Birmingham Post - News - Labour imposes women-only shortlist for Walsall South candidates

http://www.parliament.uk/commons/lib/research/briefings/snpc-05057.pdf

BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | Resignations over women-only shortlist , etc.

Although for these lunatics we live in a male-supremacist phallocentric dictatorship, the fact their darling European Court itself ruled such lists illegal in the 1990s doesn't stop the twunts ignoring Euro rulings when they suddenly feel like it.

What's more, the simple fact is that as there are fewer women going into politics, you end up with fewer women at the top. However, to 'correct' that 'imbalance', the all-knowing ones increase the chances of future Labour ministers being even more of their depth, or at the mercy of circumstance, than before!

Should these charlatans ever deceive their way to power again, you can rest safe in the knowledge that you'll be back to the intellectually incontinent, dogmatic, incompetent devil you know!

FURTHER DISPATCHES FROM NOB-END CENTRAL:

Ed Miliband: Millionaires should still get child benefit | Mail Online

Topshop boss Philip Green lifts lid on Labour's wasted millions | Mail Online

DAILY MAIL COMMENT: Union dinosaurs bare their teeth | Mail Online

Eyes tight shut to economic reality, deaf to the lessons of history, union boss Bob Crow calls on the workers of Britain to unite in a general strike against the 'fiscal fascism' of the Coalition's spending cuts.

Yep, call everyone you don't like a fascist, then whinge when your hyperbole isn't universally accepted! Hallmark of a good, solid Leftist!

PREVIOUS:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/65404-lunatics-new-labour-state.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...ty-itself-still-going-bad.html#post1059008740

HOW NEW LABOUR LOST THE ELECTION (Speech)

Last edited:
Re: MILLY'S LEFT WING HAREM! Even after an electroral kicking, Labour's madness conti

Do you enjoy talking to yourself?

Re: MILLY'S LEFT WING HAREM! Even after an electroral kicking, Labour's madness conti

I'm obviously talking to you!

(And nice to see the Leftist tradition of belittling and invalidation continues apace!)

I'm obviously talking to you!

(And nice to see the Leftist tradition of belittling and invalidation continues apace!)

I would need an enigma machine and a whole bunch of patience to decipher your fearful and completely out of reality rants...

as I understand it, you proudly vote BNP do you not?

Yep, that's the belittling invalidation, the kind of thing which upsets leftists profusely to do to them!

When you're able to hold your venom and refute my claims, we'll talk.

Last edited:

Yep, that's the belittling invalidation, the kind of thing which upsets leftists profusely to do to them!

So do you vote BNP?

The answer's no.

Not now. I see Cameron as what he claimed he was - the heir to Blair.

Back
Top Bottom