• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Million Muslim March' Planned On 9/11 Prompts Conservative Freakout

It wouldn't surprise me. Gays do it, what make you think Muslims won't?

Marching gays?

Are you dreaming of hunky dudes in uniforms AGAIN, David?

Idiots. Muslims congregating and marching on 9/11 is akin to the Klan organizing for a protest in Harlem. Whatever happens to them is, ultimately, deserved.

It wouldn't surprise me. Gays do it, what make you think Muslims won't?

Why do you equate gays with Muslims? It doesn't make sense. Now if you look at other Muslim websites they are panning the AMPAC, it's founder, the date, and his ability to get anyone from the Muslim community to march on 9-11.

Why do you equate gays with Muslims? It doesn't make sense. Now if you look at other Muslim websites they are panning the AMPAC, it's founder, the date, and his ability to get anyone from the Muslim community to march on 9-11.

Gays are a minority, just like American Muslims are a minority, didn't know that was too difficult to understand. :shrug:

I think if I read another terrible pun, I'll have a koranary.

If that happens, make sure to let me know when you feel the first palpatations so I can taqiyah to the doctor in time.

Oh yeah, minorities are so alike we can substitute them in most all situations....:roll:

Who said they are alike? I was saying if they Gay Minority can organize and succeed with 1 million people, why can't the Muslims as well? You are making something out of nothing.

Eid have to agree with you. But think about who's gonna prophet from all the publicity the march will generate. If nothing else, it's sheiking up some good puns, for those who haven't jihad enough.

I Ashura you, without a chadour of a doubt that they're coming to get us all! I had two college friends, Fiona and Ann. Fiona got a Moslem boyfriend and converted. Then she converted Ann, and she became an absolute fanatic. Her parents were beside themselves and asked me what they should do. I told them honestly, "You can try to qurAnn and bring her home, but you can't mecca. If I were you though, I'd suFi."

Who said they are alike? I was saying if they Gay Minority can organize and succeed with 1 million people, why can't the Muslims as well? You are making something out of nothing.

Did the Gays actually have a million people anywhere? You don't seem to research your statements. just seem to fling a little here and there...

HuffPo thinks this is much ado about not much:

The event, first announced in January, is being organized by the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), a fringe group led by M.D. Rabbi Alam, a professed 9/11 truther who has pushed controversial anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about the attacks. Last year, he made a failed bid for Missouri’s secretary of state, and his group has been doing little besides trying to attract national attention ever since.

AMPAC was finally successful on Thursday, when Breitbart News reported on the event, calling it "tasteless" and including an unrelated picture of hundreds of Muslims praying in front of the Capitol. Fox News later broke from their coverage of the violent military crackdown in Egypt, which has left nearly 600 dead and thousands injured, to give viewers an "alert" on the so-called "Million Muslim March," and going so far as to note that the total supporters of the event could currently be counted on two hands.

'Million Muslim March' Planned On 9/11 Anniversary Prompts Conservative Freakout

WaPo and the NY Times have not yet reported on this march. When I Googled, the only links were to conservative news sites such as the Washington Times and Newsmax. Is this because the story simply isn’t news? And is it fair to describe those who are reporting as freaking out?

In the spirit of why you're asking this . . .

Why do people/the rest of the media "freak out" about the Westboro Baptist Church, a group of only 40 nutjobs?

I think a million muslim march is an excellent idea. They will all be in one place.

I think most gay people in America generally approve of the causes that the Gay Marches are for. I don't think most American Muslims agree with the ideas that this group believes in. I seriously doubt many people will attend.

Luckily, I have so many extra brain cells that I am unafraid to read alternative points of view. :lol:
Being a fan of tabloids is not evidence of extra brain cells. :roll:

Do you have some verifiable proof that he is a fan of tabloids?

If so, you should post it.
His own words are verifiable proof. He said himself that he reads them.

So, **** attracts flies, one hundred or one million, flies are flies so this is not newsworthy.

Back
Top Bottom