• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Miller/Giuliani Make Sunday Morning Talk Show Rounds

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
They let the two biggest creeps in the Trump administration out of their cages. And they are even more crazier than the last time! I suppose the experiments are working. I don't want whatever drugs these two take.

Point of information:

This is not a debate issue as you make no point to discuss. You are merely making a statement reflecting your negative opinions of certain members of the Trump Administration. It is a broad ad hominin attack designed solely to elicit supporting statements from other members of the resistance echo chamber. IMO simply another effort at confirmation bias reinforcement, something we have been seeing a lot of flooding the Forum since 2016.

Enough said. :coffeepap:

Last edited:
Point of information:

This is not a debate topic. You are merely making a statement reflecting your negative opinions of certain members of the Trump Administration. It is a broad ad hominin attack designed solely to elicit supporting statements from other members of the opposition echo chamber. IMO simply another effort at confirmation bias reinforcement coupled with the hope garnering a few "oh noes" responses form your opposition.

At least I post topics that can warrant discussion. You can talk about anything either of these two men have said in these interviews and you chose not too. i guess you can't defend their statements, because otherwise you would be. You could also discuss why supposedly liberal channels invited them on in the first place, but no. You have refused to do that and instead have signaled me out, as if not everyone on this board does the same forking thing making your post entirely pointless.

It was also a very clever way of disguising the fact that you don't seem to want to be here anymore and can't take the pressure. You told me as much when you private messaged me why you don't generally actually debate people. Considering you literally did the same as you are accusing me of 3 days ago your critique of what is and what is not a debate topic fails spectacularly.

At least I post topics that can warrant discussion. You can talk about anything either of these two men have said in these interviews and you chose not too. i guess you can't defend their statements, because otherwise you would be. You could also discuss why supposedly liberal channels invited them on in the first place, but no. You have refused to do that and instead have signaled me out, as if not everyone on this board does the same forking thing making your post entirely pointless.

It was also a very clever way of disguising the fact that you don't seem to want to be here anymore and can't take the pressure. You told me as much when you private messaged me why you don't generally actually debate people. Considering you literally did the same as you are accusing me of 3 days ago your critique of what is and what is not a debate topic fails spectacularly.

Not correct. I stated that it does not appear Trump is weakening, despite all the claims from various members of your side in the Forum that he may be faltering; and all their threads about resigning, impeachment, etc.. I also pointed out I agreed with his interpretation of the facts at issue regarding "election felonies."

YOU on the other hand, made no point at all. You just called the two gentleman names and alleged they were crazy and on drugs. What exactly was the issue other than the ad hominins? :coffeepap:

Last edited:
Not correct. I stated that it does not appear Trump is weakening, despite all the claims from various members of your side in the Forum that he may be faltering. and all those threads about resigning, impeachment, etc.. I also pointed out I agreed with his interpretation of the facts at issue regarding "election felonies."

YOU on the other hand, made no point at all. You just called the two gentleman names and alleged they were crazy and on drugs. What exactly was the issue other than the ad hominins? :coffeepap:

Uh, Obviously, I don't agree with Miller or Giuliani. The things they are saying are crazy! There's no defending or even attempting to try to defend them.

You said the SDNY and Mueller's team are progressive leftists fueled by Trump hate and provided zero evidence except the words of a criminal.

At least I'm not a criminal...I'm just a citizen.

Uh, Obviously, I don't agree with Miller or Giuliani. The things they are saying are crazy! There's no defending or even attempting to try to defend them.

You said the SDNY and Mueller's team are progressive leftists fueled by Trump hate and provided zero evidence except the words of a criminal.

1. Nothing "obvious" about it, as you don't state any point of disagreement, you just attacked them personally. Where was your analysis and/or opinion of what they said/did?

2. I pointed out my opinion regarding the SDNY and progressive-leftists with reasoning as to why, but I did not state this as if a fact. Opinions with foundation are open for debate...ad hominin statements are merely personal attacks. :shrug:

3. Technically no one is a "criminal" until and unless convicted of a crime. You make a naked assertion when the target has not even been charged, much less convicted.

Last edited:
Point of information:

This is not a debate issue as you make no point to discuss. You are merely making a statement reflecting your negative opinions of certain members of the Trump Administration. It is a broad ad hominin attack designed solely to elicit supporting statements from other members of the resistance echo chamber. IMO simply another effort at confirmation bias reinforcement, something we have been seeing a lot of flooding the Forum since 2016.

One can never say enough about the passionate dislike and hate for anything or anyone connected with this president.
I feel sorry for anyone who has this much bile in their belly.

:coffeepap:

It’s like discussing “Have you stopped beating your wife yet.”

1. Nothing "obvious" about it, as you don't state any point of disagreement, you just attacked them personally. Where was your analysis and/or opinion of what they said/did?

2. I pointed out my opinion regarding the SDNY and progressive-leftists, I did not state this as if a fact. Opinions are open for debate...ad hominin statements are merely personal attacks. :shrug:

3. Technically no one is a "criminal" until and unless convicted of a crime. You make a naked assertion when the target has not even been charged, much less convicted.

You are soooo triggered it is hilarious!!!!!

1. I said the things they are saying are crazy. That was my analysis.

2. No you did the same thing I did. Which doesn't discount the fact that these are crazy statements made by crazy people who are probably on drugs.

3. If Trump wasn't President right now he would be charged with multiple crimes.

One can never say enough about the passionate dislike and hate for anything or anyone connected with this president.
I feel sorry for anyone who has this much bile in their belly.

:coffeepap:

Sorry. I cannot find any redeeming qualities about any of these three men.

What did they both say that was crazy? Prove your points.
You've called them both creeps and asserted that they take drugs.
Again, go ahead and show us your proof...

Last edited:
Sorry. I cannot find any redeeming qualities about any of these three men.

I can't find anything of redeeming value about your thread.
Everyday on some thread in this forum you make the above clear.
Why is this new news?

You provided two links in your O/P but never explained exactly what was wrong with several newsworthy items both discussed on two different networks.
I thought they both made perfectly good sense. If Trump were my client I would also instruct him not to meet with Mueller... look at what they did to Flynn. If you read Guiliani's statement in context, you'd know he gave sage advice as a counselor. So there was nothing said that was "crazy" there...
Secondly, we all already know Trump will shut down the gov. if the dumbass Dems. don't give him the funding for the border. No new news there either...Doesn't look like Miller repeating something that we all know means he's on "drugs." as you alleged.

So, IMO, this is just the same sort of stuff from you, but a different day regarding your extreme loathing for anything to do with Trump.

I thought they both made perfectly good sense. If Trump were my client I would also instruct him not to meet with Mueller... look at what they did to Flynn. If you read Guiliani's statement in context, you'd know he gave sage advice as a counselor. So there was nothing said that was "crazy" there...

:lamo :lamo Guiliani just admitted to collusion on live TV!!! He just admitted the deals with the Russians that were ongoing!!!! :lamo :lamo

Wise Sage is not a accurate description of Guiliani. Nor should it ever be.

:lamo :lamo Guiliani just admitted to collusion on live TV!!! He just admitted the deals with the Russians that were ongoing!!!! :lamo

Wise Sage is not a accurate description of Guiliani. Nor should it ever be.

Sorry, but the above is utter :bs.

Enjoy your thread.
:2wave:

Yah that is what both the official and unofficial trump mouthpieces have moved to.

It is clear that collusion and coordination occurred between Russia and the trump campaign so the final straw they can grasp at is to claim it was not illegal as one after another of trumps minions fall like dominoes and flip on the con-mander in chief.

Yah that is what both the official and unofficial trump mouthpieces have moved to.

It is clear that collusion and coordination occurred between Russia and the trump campaign so the final straw they can grasp at is to claim it was not illegal as one after another of trumps minions fall like dominoes and flip on the con-mander in chief.

So is Rudy next???

So since White Collar Crime is obviously not considered a crime to you what is??? Just Rape and Murder???

Personally I do not consider espionage and treason to be "white collar crimes".

However members of cult trump seem to believe that it's just fine as long it is someone they voted for...

Back
Top Bottom