• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Miller/Giuliani Make Sunday Morning Talk Show Rounds

Try again. Working folks love him overwhelmingly. He has the highest approval rating of any major leader in the free world.
Check out Merkel, Macron & May!

Since they've all recently sunk for their own reasons a better comparison would be to previous US presidents. Against those Trump fares quite poorly.

Since they've all recently sunk for their own reasons a better comparison would be to previous US presidents. Against those Trump fares quite poorly.

President Trump's approval rating before the November elections has jumped to a higher level than
former President Obama's ahead of the 2010 midterms, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

The poll found Trump's approval rating at its highest level for that poll yet,
at 47 percent. Obama's approval rating was 45 percent around the same time in 2010,
according to a similar NBC/Wall Street Journal poll taken in late October 2010.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ng-jumps-higher-than-obamas-ahead-of-midterms

President Trump's approval rating before the November elections has jumped to a higher level than
former President Obama's ahead of the 2010 midterms, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

The poll found Trump's approval rating at its highest level for that poll yet,
at 47 percent. Obama's approval rating was 45 percent around the same time in 2010,
according to a similar NBC/Wall Street Journal poll taken in late October 2010.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ng-jumps-higher-than-obamas-ahead-of-midterms

So he had a spike when at least one predecessor didn't. Good for him. 'Overwhelmingly' popular is a stretch when the best he could muster is still well under 50%. He ranks consistently lower than everyone else since WW2

The irony of this post burns.

I sincerely doubt the average Trump devotee understands the meaning of "irony", but if you don't, look it up and think about it.

Did you want him to post high wattage stuff, like your hero Trump does?:roll:

My hero? I have no heroes, and the last place I'd look for one would be in politics.

Back
Top Bottom