• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Miller/Giuliani Make Sunday Morning Talk Show Rounds

One can never say enough about the passionate dislike and hate for anything or anyone connected with this president.
I feel sorry for anyone who has this much bile in their belly.

:coffeepap:

Trump casts his hate bread on the waters and it comes back at him. A sad situation all around.

One can never say enough about the passionate dislike and hate for anything or anyone connected with this president.

And never has a President so richly deserved such vitriol. His actions and behavior are beyond disgust.

They let the two biggest creeps in the Trump administration out of their cages. And they are even more crazier than the last time! I suppose the experiments are working. I don't want whatever drugs these two take.

Stephen Miller: Trump "absolutely" willing to shut down government over border wall

Rudy Giuliani: President Trump Will Meet With Mueller “Over My Dead Body”

Miller is a strange one, supposedly responsible for Trump’s worst immigration policies. Being a conservative in Santa Monica must have scarred him for life.

So is Rudy next???

Na I don't thinks so, Rudy will say anything to support trump to the public, but if you put him under oath he will remember who he works for and will turn on trump faster than a puppy after is own tail.

Rudy will throw Donny under the bus way before the don gets the chance to screw Rudy.

They have known each other far too long to have any trust in one another...

If everyone is against the man, perhaps he's the one doing something wrong.

Miller/Giuliani Make Sunday Morning Talk Show Rounds
I'm so glad I had other things going on this morning....

You said "everyone."

42.5% is not everyone.

It's fifty two in Silver's aggregate of polls and it may well be higher in other polls. So very well, I don't get to say 'everyone' I get to say 'most' disapprove of Trump. A majority of Americans in fact, by a wide margin. Do I get a gold star for correcting my own homework now?

The fact is Trump may have his base but outside of that he is deeply unpopular. If the man spreads hate and fear, self-aggrandizes, picks fights and is basically lazy and self-absorbed, it's not other peoples' fault for taking issue with that. He's a crappy president according to a majority of Americans. Outside the US he's even less popular. people aren't being hateful when they point out his misdeeds and the facts are not mere 'bile'

I remember all the HATE that President Obama had to endure....for 8 whole years! And some of that HATE came from African Americans like Ben Carson, Condaleeza Rice, Herman Cain, Allen West etc. They showed ZERO respect to the President...and still don't.

And now these same people are demanding that we show trump due respect. Sorry ain't gonna happen.

I will show trump the same level of respect that he and all the republicans showed President Obama.

I remember all the HATE that President Obama had to endure....for 8 whole years! And some of that HATE came from African Americans like Ben Carson, Condaleeza Rice, Herman Cain, Allen West etc. They showed ZERO respect to the President...and still don't.

And now these same people are demanding that we show trump due respect. Sorry ain't gonna happen.

I will show trump the same level of respect that he and all the republicans showed President Obama.

Yes, and at least we haven't made things up. I have a good mind to start a "Trump was born in Zimbabwe" misinformation campaign though. Whaddya think? I can stay on it for 6 years straight, with the promise that people aren't going to believe the kinds of things my "top people" are finding on his real birth certificate.

So what? You want to see the pee tape too?

I am pretty sure if the pee tape was released, the trumpers would STILL support him. In fact the far right conservative evangelicals would love him even more.

Yes, and at least we haven't made things up. I have a good mind to start a "Trump was born in Zimbabwe" misinformation campaign though. Whaddya think? I can stay on it for 6 years straight, with the promise that people aren't going to believe the kinds of things my "top people" are finding on his real birth certificate.

Is one of those people Jerome Corsi??? :mrgreen:

They let the two biggest creeps in the Trump administration out of their cages. And they are even more crazier than the last time! I suppose the experiments are working. I don't want whatever drugs these two take.

Stephen Miller: Trump "absolutely" willing to shut down government over border wall

Rudy Giuliani: President Trump Will Meet With Mueller “Over My Dead Body”

Chris Wallace smacked the **** out of that caricature that used to be Rudy Giuliani.

Stephen Miller is nothing but a bigoted vile little troll. Perfect for the Trump administration.

Point of information:

This is not a debate issue as you make no point to discuss. You are merely making a statement reflecting your negative opinions of certain members of the Trump Administration. It is a broad ad hominin attack designed solely to elicit supporting statements from other members of the resistance echo chamber. IMO simply another effort at confirmation bias reinforcement, something we have been seeing a lot of flooding the Forum since 2016.

Enough said. :coffeepap:

Why didn't you respond to his posts about the subject of the OP, which are the interviews given by Rudy and Miller on television yesterday. The subject of this thread isn't about posts flooding the forum since 2016, Yesterday was December 16, 2018. Post some comments about Miller's words and Rudy's words.

It's always low wattage stuff with these guys.

The irony of this post burns.

I sincerely doubt the average Trump devotee understands the meaning of "irony", but if you don't, look it up and think about it.

Did you want him to post high wattage stuff, like your hero Trump does?:roll:

At least I post topics that can warrant discussion. You can talk about anything either of these two men have said in these interviews and you chose not too. i guess you can't defend their statements, because otherwise you would be. You could also discuss why supposedly liberal channels invited them on in the first place, but no. You have refused to do that and instead have signaled me out, as if not everyone on this board does the same forking thing making your post entirely pointless.

It was also a very clever way of disguising the fact that you don't seem to want to be here anymore and can't take the pressure. You told me as much when you private messaged me why you don't generally actually debate people. Considering you literally did the same as you are accusing me of 3 days ago your critique of what is and what is not a debate topic fails spectacularly.

You have guts starting threads still. It’s like you’re a suicide bomber.

Why didn't you respond to his posts about the subject of the OP, which are the interviews given by Rudy and Miller on television yesterday.

They don't want to. They are more outraged that I called these people crazy rather than the crazy things they were saying.

They don't want to. They are more outraged that I called these people crazy rather than the crazy things they were saying.

That's how Jim Jones' supporters were too. They didn't care that Jones said and did the dirtiest, craziest, most awful ****. They were conditioned to love and worship him, and never dare question him.

The Trump supporters are absolutely no different.

Back
Top Bottom