• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Millennials Are Starting to Shift to the Right

Can we have a chart to let us know what gen we belong to? Please, for the love of God, a quick reference guide. I know I am a boomer but for the rest I have to google around, again and again.
As for the topic, who in their right mind would vote R?

End of rant.
Maybe. I did a quick search, and this one is the closest to the way that I understand it.

However, other sources have slightly different age brackets.

They're probably following the rest of the U.S. population that's looking for some sort of balance, e.g., most support same-sex marriage but not transgenders participating in sports involving men or women (they'd rather have them in separate sports divisions).

Similarly, most welcome investigation into what Trump did, but also what Joe and Hunter Biden did, and in light of that believe that the law shouldn't be weaponized, i.e., used as part of electioneering, etc.

It's wild that you can write this out with a straight face. The party of white nationalism is living out MLK's dream? Lol
Considering how the Left has asserted that wanting to treat people according to their character and competencies rather than the color of their skin makes you a White Nationalist (regardless of what your race is), these days the Left would consider MLK to be a White Nationalist.

Back
Top Bottom