• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Militia guy kills two while defending gas station in Kenosha

Justified to shoot two possible rioters?

• Yes, it's justified

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No, you shouldn't take a gun to a potential riot.

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No need to worry, since we dropped numbers of refugees by 97% since 2016.

Meanwhile your country is still flooded by migrants. Now even africans go MExico and from there to USA, because its easier for them to reach than Europe.

So what do you have? Your country is taken over by refugees and civil ware like state in your cities.

Dude...i feel sorry for you.

Yet you curse Trump for opposing mass illegal immigration.

Germany is destined to be a Muslim majority state of the Empire of Islam merely by the math of birth rates within 3 generations. But it does not take a majority to take control. A violent minority can take over a country - particularly Germany - which was taken over by NAZISM - when no more than 10% of German adults were Nazis. Germany will be nothing but one of the states of the Empire of Islam, nothing else.

Of course, you may post against immigrants to Germany on THIS forum - because we both know you dare not do so in Germany because it is a crime. That's why you are on this forum, isn't it? Because you dare not post on a German forum what you post here. Muslims already are in control this way. They literally now control what you may and may not say. They control you.

I can openly post I want NO Muslim immigrants allowed into the USA because the practicing dogma of the majority of followers of Islam is the antithesis of our system of government, Bill Of Rights, and laws. I can say this publicly in my real life too. You can not. You will be prosecuted if you post on a German forum in your real name opposition to Muslim immigrants to Germany. Whether they would just fine you the first time, lock you up in a jail or lock you in a mental institution is up to the German government.

This Biden blames Trump for!

Yet you curse Trump for opposing mass illegal immigration.

Germany is destined to be a Muslim majority state of the Empire of Islam merely by the math of birth rates within 3 generations. But it does not take a majority to take control. A violent minority can take over a country - particularly Germany - which was taken over by NAZISM - when no more than 10% of German adults were Nazis. Germany will be nothing but one of the states of the Empire of Islam, nothing else.

Of course, you may post against immigrants to Germany on THIS forum - because we both know you dare not do so in Germany because it is a crime. That's why you are on this forum, isn't it? Because you dare not post on a German forum what you post here. Muslims already are in control this way. They literally now control what you may and may not say. They control you.

I can openly post I want NO Muslim immigrants allowed into the USA because the practicing dogma of the majority of followers of Islam is the antithesis of our system of government, Bill Of Rights, and laws. I can say this publicly in my real life too. You can not. You will be prosecuted if you post on a German forum in your real name opposition to Muslim immigrants to Germany. Whether they would just fine you the first time, lock you up in a jail or lock you in a mental institution is up to the German government.

Trump doesnt oppose mass migration. He has done nothing to stop it, just hot air. He talks and talks but does nothing.

Merkel stopped it, trump not. Why?

Germany has less muslims than you have. And yes, i can post in a german forum that i am against muslims. I can even write a book aboit it, like Tilo Sarrazin has. We have an entire party who calls muslims headchoppers and headscarf girls in parliament.

Will be hard for muslims to take over Germany when they are aeound 4% of population. In my state Thüringen they are not even 0.2%.

You obviously have no clue about Germany.

Dont think BLM are terrorists so.

What is the plan for all Marxists? Here is the leader and what she says about the BLM movement. There are a whole lot of them involved in violent riots, creating terror for those in their path, which is typical of Marxist bent on revolution.

"Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview,"

BLM co-founder describes herself as 'trained Marxist'

What is the plan for all Marxists? Here is the leader and what she says about the BLM movement. There are a whole lot of them involved in violent riots, creating terror for those in their path, which is typical of Marxist bent on revolution.

"Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview,"

BLM co-founder describes herself as 'trained Marxist'

Lol.... this **** again. Buh bye:).

32405900-0-image-a-51_1598439877437.jpg

32404028-8665383-image-a-41_1598436917832.jpg

32405874-0-image-a-50_1598439787999.jpg

Guy defending gas station from what may have been rioters shoots two people dead. To his credit, he didn't shoot the guy in the last photo who was begging for his life.

Justified?

If you are only looking at the photos here, it appears that he is attacked by at least two people whom I believe he did shoot. What happened before is unclear and being investigated. Those that chased him and attacked him when he fell probably are committing a crime. At least one of the attacker is reported to have had a gun.

you all are pretending that he shot those mopes to protect property. From what I saw in the videos, he was shooting assholes trying to harm him

Uhhh, did you read my post. I don't give a **** about violent people being killed by violent people. This story may seem like one you want to hitch your political wagon to but I find it a no brainer. The shooter should recieve a wrist slap and whoever gave him the gun (17 year old children can't purchase ARs) should be locked up.

Keep in mind, I'm a liberal but I'm not someone who can justify violence from either side. Being a better student of history, though, than the average conservative, here's a hint. Oppressed people will be violent. Quit acting surprised to see it and quit blaming the victims. Fascism, as in the American political philosophy, is an instigation to violence. It inherently accepts violence as a "solution" to social unrest but, strangely, can't comprehend its usefulness TO the oppressed.

Pull your heads out, fascists, and see what your greed has beget.

I posted the relevant portions of the law.
I have the law, you have pimples and exaggeration as usual.

your ad hominem shows that your argument was a failure.
I have the law as well.

MN does not have a stand your ground law. It is clearly written in their laws that you have a duty to retreat.
IE criminals have more rights than you do.

If you are only looking at the photos here, it appears that he is attacked by at least two people whom I believe he did shoot. What happened before is unclear and being investigated. Those that chased him and attacked him when he fell probably are committing a crime. At least one of the attacker is reported to have had a gun.

I feel there is no sense in splitting hairs, trying to determine how much force is reasonable here. Too much is being used all around. I feel like anybody who willingly enters this arena, where so much violence is occurring, should do so at their own risk. I welcome whatever level of death it takes to dissuade morons of all stripes from engaging each other with their incompatible entitlements of human dignity and patriotism. There is no dignity in just burning down the country and anyone whose patriotism excuses systemic racism has low standards for which country they'll defend.

Many of you are reacting to photos by imposing your preconceived political opinions on what you then think you see in the photos.

For some of you, the crowd is ALL evil and the 17 year old with the rifle is an innocent hero martyr. That is what you believe. You also believe everyone should have the right to carry a rifle and take the law into their own hands.

What has happened to your country? Why are you engaging in civil war? Why are you allowing yourselves to believe the only way to deal with issues is through anger and weapons? Why do so many of you try act like tough guys thinking you too would shoot and kill protesters and looters?

I had to live with soldiers being forced to be police and have a split second to decide if someone was a terrorist or an innocent civilian. I have seeen what happens when civilians in the name of politics try kill. Been there done that out the aftermath in bags.

I never met anyone who thinks they understand a weapon, put a piece of body part in a bag. Never. If they had to they would not be so quick to put on the macho act tough guy after the fact observations.

No good comes from a civilian thinking he is a weapons expert. No good. None. A weapon doesn't make anyone an expert. No one professionally trained with a weapon thinks its a way to control angry people. People like this 17 year old kid have been given a message to take the law in their own hands and play cowboy or some imaginary soldier from play station.

Good God man leave weapons to the police and soldiers. Learn to use your mind and the gift of choice and reason. If you must learn self defense. Rifles my ass. This kid had no business playing soldier. He's been manipulated by his peers to believe might is right and the law is imposed by shooting people he disagrees with. That was no innocent kid. His innocent ended the moment he chose to buy a rifle and think he was a vigilante.

Guy defending gas station from what may have been rioters shoots two people dead. To his credit, he didn't shoot the guy in the last photo who was begging for his life.

Justified?

Probably. as I understand it they attacked him after he put down a dumpster that they had lit on fire. The dude with the skateboard was swinging it as though he was going to hit him with it, and that was the first person he shot. all of the other two people one of them had a loaded pistol on his person in his hand, this person survived and admitted to wanting to unload it into him so that was absolutely justified. The other person that was killed I'm not 100% sure. But it was a mob attacking a single person and typically in that instance you are justified in using lethal Force.

Kicking someone is rather different than shooting and killing someone.
You seem to be advocating for vigilantism on the streets.

He was the aggressor, he shouldn't have kicked him.

No need to worry, since we dropped numbers of refugees by 97% since 2016.

Meanwhile your country is still flooded by migrants. Now even africans go MExico and from there to USA, because its easier for them to reach than Europe.

So what do you have? Your country is taken over by refugees and civil ware like state in your cities.

Dude...i feel sorry for you.

I doubt it.

I doubt it.

No need to doubt when i have facts

We build this in 2016

ungarnArtikelbild.jpg

The migrants who made it are put in camps umder very bad conditions
So bad actually that some try to swim back Turkey.

Meanwhile you get flooded by evry scum of 3rd world

Record number of African migrants at U.S.-Mexico border - The San Diego Union-Tribune

“There are record numbers of African immigrants seeking asylum at the U.S. border, particularly as Europe closes its doors to migrants,” they wrote in a statement."

Trump is a leftist shill, he says he stops migrants, yet you get more and more. Where is his wall?

the civilized nation that was responsible for over 30 million innocent people dying? Guess what-the boy in question did not have an assault rifle

Yeah, the people responsible for that are all dead, and now we're the bad guys. Amazing how that works, right?

Justified?
Actually, that's incorrect. He did shoot him. Nearly blew his arm off. Just didn't kill him. Also, the second screen capture is deliberately misleading: The fellow was jumping over him because he fell. Rittenhouse took two shots at him, but missed. Notice he is running away in the next photo.

Last edited:
Well, if he's found guilty, it's not so much a harsh lesson as "the effective end of his life." He has been arrested on a class A felony.
As well he should be. The point is to keep him in custody until the facts can be sorted out. Unlike, of course, the Portland shooter who was gunned down by law enforcement. Equal justice?

Yup, the left attack property and the right attack people.
Isn't that always the way. The right used to think of people AS property. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom