• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Militia guy kills two. Justified?

swing_voter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
32404028-8665383-image-a-41_1598436917832.jpg

32405900-0-image-a-51_1598439877437.jpg

32405874-0-image-a-50_1598439787999.jpg

Jacob Blake shooting: Two shot dead at Kenosha BLM protests | Daily Mail Online

Video at link.

Guy shoots protesters, maybe rioters, but they look kind of peaceful for rioters. Kills 2. Is this justified? Would things have been better if he left his gun at home?

(I know I posted this thread earlier, but somehow I put it in the wrong sub forum. This is the right sub forum.)

We'll have to see, but it doesn't seem that the protesters were burning down property or anything. From what we see here, it doesn't seem very justifiable.

Plus, this is only going to exacerbate this situation. We might start seeing more shootouts in WI before this is all over.

Trump's America

Why are these militiamen allowed to have loaded semi-automatic rifles on a city street?

Were they deputized by the Mayor of Kenosha? I'll wager they're not even from Wisconsin.

We'll have to see, but it doesn't seem that the protesters were burning down property or anything. From what we see here, it doesn't seem very justifiable.

Plus, this is only going to exacerbate this situation. We might start seeing more shootouts in WI before this is all over.

LOL I can predict what the resident fake libertarian will say.

That guy was trying to assault him with a skateboard. Guy three had a gun. Guy one had a lit Molotov and was actively attacking a car park

Whatever this is, it is not "good trouble" any more than the rioters setting fires to the businesses.

Why are these militiamen allowed to have loaded semi-automatic rifles on a city street?

Were they deputized by the Mayor of Kenosha? I'll wager they're not even from Wisconsin.

"Allowed"?

self defense from what i can see

Video at link.

Guy shoots protesters, maybe rioters, but they look kind of peaceful for rioters. Kills 2. Is this justified? Would things have been better if he left his gun at home?

(I know I posted this thread earlier, but somehow I put it in the wrong sub forum. This is the right sub forum.)

Three of the people he shot were attacking him. One had a gun.

We don't know what started it all. It all depends on whether the first shooting was justified, but there are no details of what led to that.

What’s his deal though? Why was he there?

I have read he was protecting a local business but I’ve also just read he drove there on his own and isn’t from the area?

Liveleak.com - Self Defense 2A in Action. BLM Rioters/Communists Getting What Was Coming

Also the end of this video he’s walking towards the police clearly armed and they are responding to shots fired. Why aren’t they out of their car with their weapons out demanding this guy stop?
They shot a guy 7 times in the back for trying to get into his car and yet here is this guy walking towards them armed having just shot several people.

Liveleak.com - Self Defense 2A in Action. BLM Rioters/Communists Getting What Was Coming

Also the end of this video he’s walking towards the police clearly armed and they are responding to shots fired. Why aren’t they out of their car with their weapons out demanding this guy stop?
They shot a guy 7 times in the back for trying to get into his car and yet here is this guy walking towards them armed having just shot several people.

You know it wasn't the same police in both shootings, right?

Why does that matter?

Because they have the same training, same superiors etc. Last two days people have been defending the officer who shot an unarmed man in the back because they believed his actions were threatening. But then you have the same department allowing an armed man who had just shot several people to advance on them and not one officer stopped him.

Because they have the same training, same superiors etc. Last two days people have been defending the officer who shot an unarmed man in the back because they believed his actions were threatening. But then you have the same department allowing an armed man who had just shot several people to advance on them and not one officer stopped him.

Still not the same cops, and it is totally different circumstances. Were they supposed to shoot this guy seven times in the back to make it even?

Still not the same cops, and it is totally different circumstances. Were they supposed to shoot this guy seven times in the back to make it even?

No... that’s not what I said.

But surely an armed civilian who’s just fired his weapon and is walking up to their cars Is enough for them to also get their weapons out and demand he slowly disarm and lie down. I’ve watched the video several times and he has his hands up and then several times reaches down to adjust his weapon in plain view of the squad cars.

No... that’s not what I said.

But surely an armed civilian who’s just fired his weapon and is walking up to their cars Is enough for them to also get their weapons out and demand he slowly disarm and lie down. I’ve watched the video several times and he has his hands up and then several times reaches down to adjust his weapon in plain view of the squad cars.

That is a mystery, for sure, especially given that his hands are up to surrender. I don't think I'd want to be the Kenosha police chief right now.

What happened that makes us this angry?

What happened that makes us this angry?

That's a good question.

My guess is talk radio fanned the flames. Rush, Savage, Levene, etc.

The cops have arrested the kid. He's 17.

Video at link.

no he was better off for having his gun he actually was able to defend himself against attackers.

The human garbage that was attacking him getting shot is nothing I will shed a tear over. Don't attack people and they won't shoot you.

If only more people would do this it would put this kind of crap to an end.

Back
Top Bottom