• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Militia group leader tried to ask Trump to authorize them to stop the transfer of power

BlueTex

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Tell me this was an attempted insurrection again...

Stewart Rhodes, the Oath Keepers militia group leader charged with seditious conspiracy over the January 6 attack on the Capitol, tried to get a Donald Trump confidant to ask the former US president to allow his group to forcibly stop the peaceful transfer of power, the justice department has alleged in court papers.

The previously unknown phone call with the unidentified individual appears to indicate the Oath Keepers had contacts with at least one person close enough to Trump that Rhodes believed the individual would be a good person to consult with his request.

Once the Oath Keepers finished storming the Capitol, Rhodes gathered the Oath Keepers leadership around 5pm and walked down a few blocks to the Phoenix Park hotel in Washington DC, the justice department said on Wednesday in a statement of offense against Oath Keepers member William Wilson.

The group then huddled in a private suite, the justice department said, where Rhodes called an unidentified person on speakerphone and pressed the person to get Trump to authorize them to stop the transfer of power after the Capitol attack had failed to do so.

Woah...thats a helluva thing. Someone asked someone else to ask someone if they could do something.

Woah...thats a helluva thing. Someone asked someone else to ask someone if they could do something.
Traitors and terrorists asked the president you all worship for permission to overthrow the government, a few months after he instructed them to stand by for such purpose. But you can characterize it however you need to to sleep at night.

Stewart Rhodes, the Oath Keepers militia group leader charged with seditious conspiracy over the January 6 attack on the Capitol, tried to get a Donald Trump confidant to ask the former US president to allow his group to forcibly stop the peaceful transfer of power, the justice department has alleged in court papers.

The previously unknown phone call with the unidentified individual appears to indicate the Oath Keepers had contacts with at least one person close enough to Trump that Rhodes believed the individual would be a good person to consult with his request.

Once the Oath Keepers finished storming the Capitol, Rhodes gathered the Oath Keepers leadership around 5pm and walked down a few blocks to the Phoenix Park hotel in Washington DC, the justice department said on Wednesday in a statement of offense against Oath Keepers member William Wilson.

The group then huddled in a private suite, the justice department said, where Rhodes called an unidentified person on speakerphone and pressed the person to get Trump to authorize them to stop the transfer of power after the Capitol attack had failed to do so.

So...what answer did he get? Yes or no?

Traitors and terrorists asked the president you all worship for permission to overthrow the government, a few months after he instructed them to stand by for such purpose. But you can characterize it however you need to to sleep at night.
:ROFLMAO:

Some person asked someone else to ask someone for permission to do something....

did that someone get asked and did that someone tell someone else to tell someone to do anything?

Tell me....when your rat leaders were calling for violence for 6 years as like minded leftists pieces of shit were burning rioting and looting in your rat run rat infested shitholes, were you pissing yourself over that as well?

That’s one way of putting it..
Well...in all honesty...I did misrepresent it. Apparently someone called an unknown mystery someone...and asked that unknown mystery person to ask Trump for permission.

Was it you?

ooops...I misstated it again....

Apparently according to someone, someone else called an unknown mystery someone that he thought maybe was close enough to ask Trump for permission.

Was it you?

I mean seriously...thats some fourth level fantasy shit that you people are pissing yourselves over.

So this Rhodes thought that a person they thought had access to Trump could pass a request to Trump, asking the president to give this militia authority to continue the coup attempt or make another coup attempt.

The person they spoke to refused to pass the message on to Trump, apparently.

That's interesting information, although I'd want to ask whoever Rhodes spoke to some questions for more context.

One thing seems clear though, there were at least some people on Jan 6th who absolutely were willing and planning to do a coup.
I doubt it was everyone involved.

Well...in all honesty...I did misrepresent it. Apparently someone called an unknown mystery someone...and asked that unknown mystery person to ask Trump for permission.

Was it you?

ooops...I misstated it again....

Apparently according to someone, someone else called an unknown mystery someone that he thought maybe was close enough to ask Trump for permission.

Was it you?

I mean seriously...thats some fourth level fantasy shit that you people are pissing yourselves over.
This all took place at a rally called “stop the steal” no doubt
“ fight like hell or you won’t have a country anymore“
“ trial by combat“
Yeah, Just a kegger..

Some person asked someone else to ask someone for permission to do something....

did that someone get asked and did that someone tell someone else to tell someone to do anything?

Tell me....when your rat leaders were calling for violence for 6 years as like minded leftists pieces of shit were burning rioting and looting in your rat run rat infested shitholes, were you pissing yourself over that as well?

LMAO... The DOJ is about to be up someones ass so deep they will sing like a canary.. Piss and whine all you want, Rhodes KNEW whose number to dial and THEY answered.... Ever wonder why the DOJ is not identifying them yet?

This all took place at a rally called “stop the steal” no doubt
“ fight like hell or you won’t have a country anymore“
“ trial by combat“
Yeah, Just a kegger..
Your party leaders spent 6 years telling people that were rioting and burning down cities to fight like hell. Dont you feel at least a little bit like a hypocrite?

LMAO... The DOJ is about to be up someones ass so deep they will sing like a canary.. Piss and whine all you want, Rhodes KNEW whose number to dial and THEY answered.... Ever wonder why the DOJ is not identifying them yet?
Oh yeah...SOMEONE is singing...about someone who talked to someone that maybe might have been close enough to Trump to ask him something.....

Yeah..man...Thats some serious shit there....someone should pay for someone saying something to someone about something.

They CLEARLY knew who to call..
Did they? YOUR POST said they THOUGHT the unknown person that thought the unknown person they called was someone that had his ear.

Did they?

Oh yeah...SOMEONE is singing...about someone who talked to someone that maybe might have been close enough to Trump to ask him something.....

Yeah..man...Thats some serious shit there....someone should pay for someone saying something to someone about something.

This is the SECOND "Oath Keeper" pissing all over themselves to cop a plea... Apparently the "oath" they took did not include loyalty... LMAO...

Did they? YOUR POST said they THOUGHT the unknown person that thought the unknown person they called was someone that had his ear.

Did they?

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 5.45.28 PM.png

This is the SECOND "Oath Keeper" pissing all over themselves to cop a plea... Apparently the "oath" they took did not include loyalty... LMAO...
Yeah...people coping to pleas are the MOST reliable witnesses....thats why they gave up someone who called someone who he thought would let him talk to Trump...and......and.............and.........

and did he?

We'll never know, since the call logs were destroyed.

No, I was opposing that, like a responsible adult does when extremists on their side do crazy sh**. Times like these show who has integrity and who doesn't. It's transparent who the real rats are.

Yeah...people coping to pleas are the MOST reliable witnesses....thats why they gave up someone who called someone who he thought would let him talk to Trump...and......and.............and.........

and did he?
The indicted plead guilty to Federal charges because they know there is enough evidence against them to convict if they go in front of a jury. Roughly 97 % plead guilty to Federal indictment. Of the few that plead not guilty, 99 % of them are found guilty.

We'll never know, since the call logs were destroyed.

No, I was opposing that, like a responsible adult does when extremists on their side do crazy sh**. Times like these show who has integrity and who doesn't.

Ah! So you were the one.

And so you too believe it was complete and utter bullshit that the rat party leaders that orchestrated an impeachment based on lies were total hypocrites and should themselves have been impeached.

I LIKE people that have integrity and consistency in their positions.

The indicted plead guilty to Federal charges because they know there is enough evidence against them to convict if they go in front of a jury. Roughly 97 % plead guilty to Federal indictment. Of the few that plead not guilty, 99 % of them are found guilty.
Every one that committed an act of violence in their 'protest' SHOULD be found guilty.

Thank you for proving that Trump had nothing to do with this.

I think your third sentence explains your first. If you need further explanation, let me know.

Thank you for proving that Trump had nothing to do with this.
No no. You don't understand. This PROVES that someone that heard something from someone else talking to an unknown someone else to get to be able to talk to Trump....and THAT proves Trump called for it because he used the word 'fight'.

To the left...they will always still fabricate some shit to try to confirm their bias and hatred. Hell...there are still a large number of leftists that still believe in the pee tapes and Russian collusion.

Back
Top Bottom