• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Military times polls shows VERY BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Marine corp.. Trump 58.78%... Hillary 8.57%
Army............Trump 53.8%......Hillary 19.72%
Air Force.......Trump 48.33%... Hillary 21.41%
Navy.............Trump 38.67%......Hillary 27%

Trump has the MEN and The VETS and the law enforcement also.. and he has now a governor who would push for states rights because of his history..... so it all looks like its over for liberalism they have no power

Trump has the MEN and The VETS and the law enforcement also.. and he has now a governor who would push for states rights because of his history..... so it all looks like its over for liberalism they have no power

cart before the horse

cart before the horse
logic makes predictions because of CERTAIN CLUES

this is a very big clue

///////////////

logic makes predictions because of CERTAIN CLUES

this is a very big clue

///////////////

no one can predict the outcome, so much can happen in 3 1/2 months

no one can predict the outcome, so much can happen in 3 1/2 months

wrong .. correct predictions come all the time and are based on certain clues

trump getting tHE MEN... the VETS.. the law enforcement a governor that will help other governors to demand states rights

and then THIS
////////////////////////

The military as a block usually votes Republican. Nothing new.

wrong .. correct predictions come all the time and are based on certain clues

trump getting tHE MEN... the VETS.. the law enforcement a governor that will help other governors to demand states rights

and then THIS
////////////////////////

simple logic here, it is easy for a candidate to do or say something extremely stupid and turn people off, were they vote the opposite way, or dont vote at all.

nothing is in stone for its outcome

The military as a block usually votes Republican. Nothing new.

RIGHT and that is why TRUMP has gone so strong for the VETS.. the military.. law enforcement and THE MEN.. he now has all the REAL POWER on his side to bring states rights laws

simple logic here, it is easy for a candidate to do or say something extremely stupid and turn people off, were they vote the opposite way, or dont vote at all.

nothing is in stone for its outcome
the military is NOT known for voting liberal.. they are consistant and in this case much more for trump than in the past

the military is NOT known for voting liberal.. they are consistant and in this case much more for trump than in the past

thats not what i referred to, but your statement that liberalism is over

thats not what i referred to, but your statement that liberalism is over

all you have to see is look world wide and you can see all the dominoes falling to stop liberalism world wide.... not just in america... liberalism gives MORE pain and in time that pain makes changes to conservatives

You're missing two important details. The military doesn't make up a very big portion of the population. That aside, you're missing another interesting point here. While it is no surprise that a Republican candidate has a lead against a Democrat, do some quick totals in your head. None of the combined totals is near the 100% mark. That looks like a lot of 3rd party votes to me.

humans are designed to copy success and throw away pain..... THE GDP scores of liberal nations are falling in comparison to conservatives like china.... what has made the military strong is conservatism and not liberalism.... NO democracy of low IQ voters to elect the generals.. china understands this system as well as the founders who said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide.... Democracy brings in mor and more lower IQ's to make free decisions and in time that destroys a nation... ancient greece fell for this reason

You're missing two important details. The military doesn't make up a very big portion of the population. That aside, you're missing another interesting point here. While it is no surprise that a Republican candidate has a lead against a Democrat, do some quick totals in your head. None of the combined totals is near the 100% mark. That looks like a lot of 3rd party votes to me.

also trump has THE MEN of the nation.... the law enforcement... the VETS... and the military.... that shows trump has the REAL POWER.... THE SURPRISE is how big a lead over hillary with the military

I'm not a democrat but please explain why this is "very bad news" for them?
ALso tell us what "state rights" that we dont have now that he will be pushing for?

humans are designed to copy success and throw away pain..... THE GDP scores of liberal nations are falling in comparison to conservatives like china.... what has made the military strong is conservatism and not liberalism.... NO democracy of low IQ voters to elect the generals.. china understands this system as well as the founders who said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide.... Democracy brings in mor and more lower IQ's to make free decisions and in time that destroys a nation... ancient greece fell for this reason

China is communistic and communism is liberal. Conservatism in the U.S. has been turned on it's head. It's supposed to be about a weaker federal government and as little government power as reason allows. It's about individualism and independence. China is the opposite of all those things. China is a liberal's wet dream.

also trump has THE MEN of the nation.... the law enforcement... the VETS... and the military.... that shows trump has the REAL POWER.... THE SURPRISE is how big a lead over hillary with the military

Again, that's not a surprise. The surprise is how far way from 100% the totals between the two make.

ALso tell us what "state rights" that we dont have now that he will be pushing for?

states rights means states rights.... don't get scared if you can't understand

states will have the right to make laws for their state and people... many will make wisdom test for voters

1.)states rights means states rights.... don't get scared if you can't understand
2.)states will have the right to make laws for their state and people...
3.) many will make wisdom test for voters

1.) LMAO now thats not what it means either, thank you for AGAIN proving you have no clue what it means kid
2.) states already do this, so what are you claiming will change?
3.) I dont know what country you live in but in america there cant be a wisdom test for voters LMAO Wow you again prove that you are severely uneducated on this topic. :laughat:

I thank you again for factually proving you dont know what "states rights" are

China is communistic and communism is liberal. Conservatism in the U.S. has been turned on it's head. It's supposed to be about a weaker federal government and as little government power as reason allows. It's about individualism and independence. China is the opposite of all those things. China is a liberal's wet dream.

DEAD WRONG... check out the news on china the last 10 years.. they have stopped chairman mao's china and set up a very conservative system similar to america's founders... they have even stopped womens rights in the last 10 years

WAKE UP

1.) LMAO now thats not what it means either, thank you for AGAIN proving you have no clue what it means kid
2.) states already do this, so what are you claiming will change?
3.) I dont know what country you live in but in america there cant be a wisdom test for voters LMAO Wow you again prove that you are severely uneducated on this topic. :laughat:

I thank you again for factually proving you dont know what "states rights" are

looks like you are in a panic... no wonder with this news here

DEAD WRONG... check out the news on china the last 10 years.. they have stopped chairman mao's china and set up a very conservative system similar to america's founders... they have even stopped womens rights in the last 10 years

WAKE UP

Wha...I...ummm...I left a...food in the oven. I gotta go.

looks like you are in a panic... no wonder with this news here

LMAO and your dodging continues. SOrry kid you'll have to answer or your posts will just keep failing.

I repeat:

who wants to bet these questions are dodged again?
:popcorn2:

Wha...I...ummm...I left a...food in the oven. I gotta go.
check china for the last 10 years to see a big change away from equalness and towards copying america's wise founders

don't be scared to check.... there is NO liberalism in china today very conservative and only the most wise voting in private

Back
Top Bottom