• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Military Memes and Jokes

So British PM Boris Johnson phones French president Emmanuel Macron to congratulate him on his election victory. But gets an answering machine.
So just for a laugh, he leaves a message in German.
The next day Macron calls Boris back and thanks him for the message but asks "Why did you leave your message in German? You know I don't speak German"
And Boris replies "And who, exactly, do you have to thank for that?"

Q. Why is the Champs Elysees lined with trees?
A. So the Germans can march in the shade.

deser960.jpg

You’ll never believe but actually a lot of army computers are running windows 10 at least these days!
Yeah...poorly. Every day I'm praying I can just log on and have my email work, lol.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Mark Anthony Milley in 2015 when he was chief of staff of the Army ACS addressing the private Association of the US Army annual national convention in Washington DC who told Russia "We will beat you harder than you've ever been beaten before."

Gen. Milley knew then what we know now about Russia and its miserable military forces. In detail.

While it is true the Navy discovered sex, it is the Army that introduced it to women.

Back
Top Bottom