• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Military Memes and Jokes

Not a meme, but still hilarious: https://wildboarblog.wordpress.com/...y-is-no-longer-allowed-to-do-in-the-u-s-army/

SO many great things in the list, so many that anyone who served can relate to. Some favorites:
8. Not allowed to add pictures of officers I don’t like to War Criminal posters.
48. I may not use public masturbation as a tool to demonstrate a flaw in a command decision.
78. I may not call block my chain of command.
145. I should not drink three quarts of blue food coloring before a urine test.

The entire US Army Esports team is a meme.
iu

Not a meme, but still hilarious: https://wildboarblog.wordpress.com/...y-is-no-longer-allowed-to-do-in-the-u-s-army/

SO many great things in the list, so many that anyone who served can relate to. Some favorites:
145. I should not drink three quarts of blue food coloring before a urine test. I have no doubts whatsoever that some brilliant malcontent did that very thing. That is one I can well and truly visualize happening and the reactions it would have engendered. Some funny ass shit there. My brother tells many stories of his times as infantry, and I have many myself from working in, with, and around many countries militaries. Most of which should not told in public.

I've been in the process of transferring from the NY to FL guard for 6 months....
Sounds about right 🤣

What's a commie like you doing in the Natty Guard anyways ;)

Sounds about right 🤣

What's a commie like you doing in the Natty Guard anyways ;)
College was expensive and I was a liberal (🤮) when I joined. Joined enlisted E1 supply, got to E4 before I realized I was being a dumb**** and was going to college anyway so I might as well be an officer. Joined ROTC for the last two years of college. I go to ADA BOLC in about 8 months.

You'll find a lot of leftists served in the military. I know Questerr did.

College was expensive and I was a liberal (🤮) when I joined. Joined enlisted E1 supply, got to E4 before I realized I was being a dumb**** and was going to college anyway so I might as well be an officer. Joined ROTC for the last two years of college. I go to ADA BOLC in about 8 months.

This you? Lol

Comrade.jpg

4 years, 11B, I was an E-4 the entire time lol. Probably coulda made SGT right before I got out but what the **** was the point.

These people are so ****ing cringe.

If their esports campaign is some sort of effort at relating to the Zoomers and trying to recruit them I hope if fails miserably.
Why do you think they have football and wrestling teams and such?

Why do you think they have football and wrestling teams and such?
I'm probably in the minority who thinks all college sports should be abolished along with the entire NCAA ecosystem. But especially at the service academies.

But apart from that, these esports teams aren't attached to the service academies, they're just an extremely cringe recruitment tool.

I assume the entire Army Esports team is made up of 25- and 35- series MOS's.
I'm fairly positive there was an SF dude in there at the very beginning, he was getting trolled mercilessly with baby killer and war crimes jokes in the chat it was actually pretty hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom