• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Military Industrial Complex + CIA + dead Kennedy = constant war = $$$$$$$$

Prove that the CIA have 400 operatives in newsrooms. How many newsrooms are there

Church Committee testimony in the US Senate 1977.

A good demonstration of how the Military Industrial Complex works, and welcome to the forum New Guy, but most folks would prefer to believe that Ike was hallucinating when he delivered his Farewell Address, just like they like to think that somewhere under those desert sands, Saddam really did have some WMD hidden away. :mrgreen:

Ever hear of chemical weapons?

And what did these 400 people achieve? They weren't very good at covering things up.
Would you rather have no security services?
Here is an old Rolling Stone article. I cannot vouch for its veracity, there are no references to sources.

The CIA and the Media** by Carl Bernstein* Rolling Stone

The point is that Mr. Fagan is right on his point, and you are wrong. Indeed, the CIA has and does infiltrate the media, though at this stage of the game the infiltration is more like routine practice. Jesse Ventura talked about its presence in state government. Church committee talked about its influence in the media. It's real, whether you are in denial or not.

Wake up and smell the napalm dude, you've been tricked again.

Plot twist: the Lizard People ARE the Illuminati!

Dun! Dun! Duuun!

Nope but the illuminati work for the lizard people, the NWO works for the illuminati.
On the other hand we have the Jews who work for the Space Vampires and the free masons work for the Jews.
Basically there are 2 camps the Space Vampires and the Lizard people. They are in an eternal struggle for control of the universe and on this little planet in this remote corner of this insignificant galaxy all secret societies are working either directly or indirectly for one side or the other.
Heck it goes right down to street gang level, though they themselves are unaware of it.
The Bloods naturally work for the Space Vamps and the crips work unknowingly as well for the lizard people.

Wake up sheeple you are being controlled by an vast intergalactic conspiracy!

No Ace, I have not. Maybe you could edumacate me about them? :lol:

In case you missed it, chemical weapons classify as WMDs. Saddam had chemical weapons....ergo....

In case you missed it, chemical weapons classify as WMDs. Saddam had chemical weapons....ergo....

Gosh Ace, you are a regular fountain of information. What would I do without you bubbling such important info? ;)

Gosh Ace, you are a regular fountain of information. What would I do without you bubbling such important info? ;)

Probably not much, judging from your track record.m

The point is that Mr. Fagan is right on his point, and you are wrong. Indeed, the CIA has and does infiltrate the media, though at this stage of the game the infiltration is more like routine practice. Jesse Ventura talked about its presence in state government. Church committee talked about its influence in the media. It's real, whether you are in denial or not.

Wake up and smell the napalm dude, you've been tricked again.
I'm not from the USA and frankly I don't care.

I have shelves full of history books. That's why I am much more informed than Henry who gets his information from CT sites.

Ditto

Back
Top Bottom