• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Military and Politics (WARNING: RANT)

Old and wise said:
And if shrub #1 had finished the job instead of calling off the war, we would not be over there now.

The only reason shrub #2 invaded Iraq was because Saddam had threatened to 'kill his daddy'.

And if you think that it was a 'drive-by' the first time, you don't have a clue about military operations.

Just tough to take anything you say seriously..

Were you in the first gulf war (AKA: The Drive By In The Sand)

What are your credentials of millitary operations?

Calm2Chaos said:

Dude, do you bl** the military men or something?

I am of the opinion if your going to talk **** to someone you should at least stick around and defend your words. I can't see saying anything on here I wouldn't say directly to your face. And if I got a beat down for saying those words so be it. Course these are my opinions and don't me squat to you. Just a matter of what your willing to stand up for I guess

Dude **** you. I didn't go up to the guy and insult him. He came up to me and started yelling at me. I didn't start a fight with the dude. I was minding my own business.

If your walking down the street minding your own business and some pyschopath comes up to you and starts screaming at you, are you going to stop what your doing and chat with him? hell no.

kal-el said:
Dude, do you bl** the military men or something?

Ummm No.. I served and I don't recall blowing anybody?

Just want to know what his credentials are is all? If your going to tell someone that
you don't have a clue about military operations.
. I would assume that they do. How does that equate to me performing a homosexual act on a soldier?

Do you suck the balls sack of every flaming liberal dem in your neighborhood? HHMMMMM I think I have questions about you now...:lol:

FinnMacCool said:
Dude **** you. I didn't go up to the guy and insult him. He came up to me and started yelling at me. I didn't start a fight with the dude. I was minding my own business.

If your walking down the street minding your own business and some pyschopath comes up to you and starts screaming at you, are you going to stop what your doing and chat with him? hell no.

Damm............Your a touchy little man aren't you... OHMMMMMM>>>>OOOOHHHHMMMMMM>>>>>OOOOHHHMMMMM (Deep Breath).. Better?...LOL

Old and wise said:
And if shrub #1 had finished the job instead of calling off the war, we would not be over there now.

The only reason shrub #2 invaded Iraq was because Saddam had threatened to 'kill his daddy'.

And if you think that it was a 'drive-by' the first time, you don't have a clue about military operations.

I know plenty about military operations. I know a drive by when I see it.

So Shrub #2 is wrong for disobeying what the UN wanted and Shrub #1 is wrong for obeying what the UN wanted? Highly illogical way to stand your ground. Old, sure. Wise? No.

FinnMacCool said:

I'm a bit more aggresive than some, I guess. Someone walks up to me and starts screaming, he's going to hear double from me.

Calm2Chaos said:
Do you suck the balls sack of every flaming liberal dem in your neighborhood? HHMMMMM I think I have questions about you now...:lol:

I see how it is....answering an insult with another insult. Highly intellectual. That's great political discourse.

kal-el said:
I see how it is....answering an insult with another insult. Highly intellectual. That's great political discourse.

Dude, how can you say that to him after you started it?

kal-el said:

Political discourse? I thought this basement was set up to so we can vent about stupid **** and pick on each other untill someone cries.

Hey, this is my first post in the basement so here goes.
****ing, ****, mother****er, ****, damn, hell, **** face, punk ass, and my favorite **** THAT ****ING MOTHER ****ER.

Ah that was fun.:mrgreen:

kal-el said:

Ya .. I'm a tit for tat kinda guy.

Calm2Chaos said:

Really? Anyone that calls the first gulf war a drive by in the sand has their head up their ass. Even one day of war with any country is nothing but pure hell.

I was in combat in Korea for 5 months until the fighting stopped in July of 1953 I have a purple heart to show for it. And no, I did not get it for a hang nail, I got shrapnel in the leg and I'm still paying for it today. Any idiot that thinks war is fun doesn't know what the hell he is talking about and anyone that starts a war for stupid reasons or no reasons does not deserve to be called a human being.

Old and wise said:
Really? Anyone that calls the first gulf war a drive by in the sand has their head up their ass. Even one day of war with any country is nothing but pure hell.

I was in combat in Korea for 5 months until the fighting stopped in July of 1953 I have a purple heart to show for it. And no, I did not get it for a hang nail, I got shrapnel in the leg and I'm still paying for it today. Any idiot that thinks war is fun doesn't know what the hell he is talking about and anyone that starts a war for stupid reasons or no reasons does not deserve to be called a human being.

The Gulf war was not "pure hell." Over 90 percent of the casualties were from friendly fire. It went from the border of Kuwait to the border of Iraq in three days, thanks to the overwhelming bombing campaing. It was......a drive by.

Old and wise said:

Who the hell said war was fun....

Calm2Chaos said:
Who the hell said war was fun....

Yeah. War is just....war.

Now, combat....that's a bitch, but even the anxiety of it is felt after the fact...not during.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
I see no potential. He still prefers Superman over Batman.

Awwwwweee have faith gunny. In this day in age thats all we have.

GySgt said:
Yeah. War is just....war.

Now, combat....that's a bitch, but even the anxiety of it is felt after the fact...not during.

Yes your absolutely right. In the spur of a battle all you care about is you and your brothers in arms life and staying alive. Everything else comes afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom