• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Militarized police forces throughout the US carry out mass arrests

I had neighbors once who were very poor parents. The children were supervised by the neighborhood more than the parents. I was positive the one boy would end up an arsonist (he actually set someone's garage on fire, and I personally stopped him on 2 other occasions when he played with fire at his own home), or would accidentally kill himself or someone else. But he made it to adulthood after all.....The parents are to blame when kids "play with fire"....or do any of the many stupid things that tend to injure or kill.A village has lost one of its idiots, it happens all the time. Life goes on....

It is certainly true that life goes on. My only wish is that as life goes on, somebody will remove that sophistry painted on so many squad cars about "protecting and serving". Militarized police do not protect and serve anything or anybody except themselves. Militarized police are a very long way from the "peace officer" image of many days gone by.

It is NOT 'law and order' when innocent people are shot up by police.

Back
Top Bottom