• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Tyson Mysteries

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I thought this was a joke but no it's an actual show, a cartoon on adult swim on the cartoon network. Surprisingly, it totally delivered. I found myself laughing out loud more than a few times. I had just happened to turn on the tv and it was on so I watched it, it was the fourth episode "Is Magic Real" and I really liked it. It's Mike Tyson as kind of himself but solves mysteries with Norm McDonald as a pigeon who is one of his sidekicks along with Tyson's adopted daughter and a ghost. It may not be for everyone but some of you may enjoy.

I give it 3/5. It's better than a lot of the stuff on there. I'm a bit annoyed with the Pigeon though. I think the people who made the show were all sitting in a room and trying to solve a formula for hit animated comedy and they're like "well, Family Guy has the Dog, and American Dad has the fish and the alien, and Cleveland show has the Bear. I think we need a talking animal too." Also, a bunch of 20 something women were all like "lol random is funny". Nevertheless, Mike Tyson playing as himself is great.

The world is coming to an end.

Good for Mike to be in a bit of good light. He could have done it in 3D animation too.

But I do not think that I will watch it.

Back
Top Bottom