• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Lindell Says "Billion" Will Watch His Election Fraud Summit

donhughesmusic

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

He has already tried this once. It didn't work. We all know the definition of insanity.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 27.3%
What's really a treat is going to various consumer sites and read what the buyers of his shit products have to say.
It's a trip. "I'd like to make that M..F... eat this piece of garbage"
"We slept 3 nights on his mattress foam and on the 4th night the God-Damn thing ripped apart at the seams"
"We tried his slippers for 4 days and didn't like them. After calling his people and got a return authorization, we sent them back....
....that was 13 weeks ago and even after 15 calls, we still haven't got our refund...my husband wants to punch his face in"

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 27.3%
What's really a treat is going to various consumer sites and read what the buyers of his shit products have to say.
It's a trip. "I'd like to make that M..F... eat this piece of garbage"
"We slept 3 nights on his mattress foam and on the 4th night the God-Damn thing ripped apart at the seams"
"We tried his slippers for 4 days and didn't like them. After calling his people and got a return authorization, we sent them back....
....that was 13 weeks ago and even after 15 calls, we still haven't got our refund...my husband wants to punch his face in"
I have to agree, about 3 years ago we bought my pillows, you know "made in America ". These pillows are garbage. Replaced them within a few months. Waste of money.

A fraudulent conservative == perhaps he is really pushing his crummy products ?????

A fraudulent conservative == perhaps he is really pushing his crummy products ?????
He lost almost half the public when he started publicly supporting Trump. My guess is that no Democrats buy his products and that probably applies to half the Independents.

Maybe he has greatly increased sales to the MAGA crowd?

Lindell is just another grifter. Hopefully the Dominon case will bankrupt him.

Some people are saying, can't say who, but some...

That Mike Lindell will have a permanent job offer at the future "Dominion Voting Machine and Pillow Company".

WW

Back
Top Bottom